Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

E the Shaggy posted:

"I'm just like Batman"

TBF Batman is probably on roids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

yook posted:

My understanding is HGH grows the organs as well as the muscles, so your gut looks big because it’s full of organs that aren’t tucked behind a rib cage like your heart and lungs. This is why some bodybuilders that juice end up simultaneously having a six-pack and a beer gut.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1605021683257151492

He is really doing a fuckin' number on the word "Interesting", huh.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
What you need to know about Kim Dotcom

Yes, Musk is with the best people.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

It will be extremely embarrassing when the Blue poll gets 0.1% the participation and ends at 90% No votes.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

wa27 posted:

It will be extremely embarrassing when the Blue poll gets 0.1% the participation and ends at 90% No votes.

Every poll of humanity has to have the GOP “I think this guy is poo poo but I’m voting for him anyway” take. That 10% of blue buyers would be it.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

i'm not seeing much abiding here

The douche abides.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Haha Dark Harvest. I forgot about that episode

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MJeff posted:

https://twitter.com/wittywebhandle/status/1605022216810381312

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

how are these idiots claiming bots when lord elon vanquished them before the poll, all it shows is his dumbass trump reinstatement was plagued by bots

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I always thought of Kim Dotcom as the lovely, rear end in a top hat version of Jim Sterling.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

MJeff posted:

Wouldn't this suggest that it was trump supporters and chuds botting? 800k likes vs 300K? Chuds can't even fud right.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Renreeja posted:

how are these idiots claiming bots when lord elon vanquished them before the poll, all it shows is his dumbass trump reinstatement was plagued by bots

Everyone knows it's totally normal to like the post after you vote in a poll. Must be bots that aren't pressing the like button.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Renreeja posted:

:umberto:bot

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Renreeja posted:

When things goes morons way - "Get owned wokey lefties"
When things don't go morons way - "Rigged! Bots! Fake news!"

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

pure schizophrenia

strongly reminded me of the one time i honestly believed fully that I'd become aware some government entity was controlling my subconscious, influencing my thoughts and actions by inserting and altering contextual associations, filtering out things that "they" didn't want thought about.

i quickly reasoned that it was a substance in the food and water, some chemical that inserted falsehoods into your mind, and that anyone else who notices what i had, and tried to do anything about got put on meds, institutionalized, or assassinated, all the crazy conspiracy poo poo right away and got really scared, thinking that even my body language or facial expression or even thoughts might signal to them that i knew the truth.

I can still remember adrenaline burst as this bone-chilling, paranoid state of absolute terror washed over me at the gravity of the situation. started to think of ways i could hide, or try fight back, or why the music had stopped. oh, the music's not on, ohhhh I took like, eight hits of acid, and that's my own thoughts
the entire episode was maybe five minutes long, probably less.

I'd been doing nothing but active-listening to music for hours, in an otherwise empty room, when the music cut, i was still analyzing and trying to reverse engineer the creative process from what i felt was being communicated through whatever I was hearing & trying to listen very objectively, to not consider myself an actor causing or affecting anything I was perceiving in any way.
Which is impossible, but i was mega high

Without music playing, I'd started noticing different sections of my own subconscious mind as they were was routing and filtering different stuff around and piecing together coherent thoughts.

I was misidentifying and outlining that stuff at work under the assumption that is was all in-fact external stimuli coming from foreign entities that had been hidden from me until then. it all seemed dead-loving-real in the moment & was surreal as hell

this part here, especially, describes pretty much exactly how it felt, a ghostly presence manipulating things, defining concepts and building a reality around me, and cause and effect pretty much dissolve as real things

"(I can't emphasize this part enough, like, I'm serious, my entire neurological system is technically "compromised" by this technology, it's half of how Ash can communicate; words alone spoken through your mind Metal Gear Solid codec-style aren't enough, it is extremely beneficial to have the assistance of a 'ghostly presence' manipulating your hand to point out words on your screen or objects/concepts in your immediate vicinity to clarify or elaborate on what they mean.) I didn't completely understand the circumstances at first, and instead believed it to be Always Grimes or Always Elon, or some combination of the other, but eventually it became obvious that it was the Ash project utilizing their metric and analytically sampled habits, blended with in larger part, my interpretations of their character, to create a composite entity that they could use to storytell. "

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

E the Shaggy posted:

"I'm just like Batman"

"Ghost like complexion" from silicon valley is all I can think of

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

i'm not seeing much abiding here

That's because our turns out Melon Husker is not the Dude. Came as a surprise to everyone.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Meatball posted:

"Ghost like complexion" from silicon valley is all I can think of

Not to repeat myself but

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

jeffreyw posted:

He’s likely on HGH, which a lot of rich people apparently take because it’s the “fountain of youth”.

Normally I’d be on your side to not body shame but:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1517707521343082496

As much as i try not to body shame or judge people kn their appearance sometimes you just get got by a mega lol. Lmao

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Has the Elongated Muskrat resigned yet?

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Schrodinger's Bots

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Chicken Butt posted:

Has the Elongated Muskrat resigned yet?

Poll didn't count, gonna do another one with pre-approved voters.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

EmbryoSteve posted:

As much as i try not to body shame or judge people kn their appearance sometimes you just get got by a mega lol. Lmao

You can body shame billionaries, gently caress em.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

https://twitter.com/veryimportant/status/1605034828428083200

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Interesting

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Teratrain posted:

Interesting

:hmmyes:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Interesting

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Pretty succinct for a guy who wants to have hour long videos and character limits in the thousands on Twitter

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009

Infinitum posted:

You can body shame billionaries, gently caress em.

Sincerely disagree - and not to protect Gates or Musk’s feelings or dignity.

Can’t we just shame them for their countless moral and ethical shortcomings, rather than for being too pale or overweight? Creating a culture where kids/adolescents aren’t body-shamed is probably easier when we don’t have exceptions for billionaires or conservative politicians.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Teratrain posted:

Interesting

Exactly

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
This is amazing

The coup de regret

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

MJeff posted:

https://twitter.com/clownwebsite/status/1605022007892054018

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Halisnacks posted:

Can’t we just shame them for their countless moral and ethical shortcomings, rather than for being too pale or overweight? Creating a culture where kids/adolescents aren’t body-shamed is probably easier when we don’t have exceptions for billionaires or conservative politicians.

Interesting

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Halisnacks posted:

interesting

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Halisnacks posted:

Have you considered that it's very personally satisfying to anonymously be as mean as human language allows towards the people turning the planet into a diseased cinder where nazis have free reign, and that sometimes this will mean telling Elon Musk he looks like a bleached frog on its hind legs

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Halisnacks posted:

I agree with you. Re Bill Gates, anyway.

But..... the physical 'problems' Wlom has now are mainly induced due to his vanity - his hairplugs, using HGH for that thicc look. It's perfectly obvious that he is loving around with himself to stay relevant and young looking.

Like this dude that appeared in the UK 2011 'Celebrity' Big Brother who had 'Abs' sculpted from his belly fat.

They did this to themselves.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Counterpoint: Billionaries aren't real people and should be bullied mercilessly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Gotta pay the poll tax to vote.