Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

post hole digger posted:

why didnt he just have some engineer game the numbers in the first place. what a moron
what engineers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Nessus posted:

what engineers?

the H1Bs he has enslaved

mystes
May 31, 2006

lmao

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1604997465169711104

he's laughing actually

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2En_1IfhI

mystes
May 31, 2006

"please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad"

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the vyvanse just hit motherfuckers we are back

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
love too equivocate the people im begging for $8 a month from to mental patients

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
1 day ago

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

yeah so far recently Twitter’s users have been compared to employees who must uphold the company line or be fired on Musk’s mother’s account

and now Must is approving of them being compared to…hardened criminals in revolt against their warden, captives whom I suppose must be kept from escaping a horrible prison???? and also they are there as a punishment

these are all very useful metaphors for how you perceive users of your social media platform which is no longer making enough money

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
i wonder how close we are to him going "it was actually a social experiment, and thus [spews diarrhea all over screen from mouth and anus at the same time]"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Zamujasa posted:

i wonder how close we are to him going "it was actually a social experiment, and thus [spews diarrhea all over screen from mouth and anus at the same time]"

negative 1 day? he already puppetmastered

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1603853851504697344

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

from todays' money stuff, a gentle reminder that 'three stigmata of palmer eldritch' was real and pkd has never, ever missed:

quote:

According to psychologists who specialize in treating people suffering from nightmares and other sleep disorders, nightly visitations from Elon Musk are happening a lot these days. Such shared dream occurrences, which often happen during periods of instability, offer a broader insight into our collective psyche. “When something is in the press, it triggers a lot of [dream] images,” said Gayle Delaney, a Florida-based clinical psychologist and dream analyst. “A lot of people are thinking about Elon Musk. He demonstrates the human lust for power, play and creativity…and he’s also disappointed a lot of people.”

A search through Twitter confirms that Musk is turning up constantly in people’s subconscious right now, just as he is dominating conversation on the platform itself.

from: https://www.theinformation.com/articles/by-day-elon-musk-rules-twitter-by-night-hes-invading-our-dreams

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->

Last Chance posted:

oh my god they just keep adding more badges lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

post hole digger posted:

from todays' money stuff, a gentle reminder that 'three stigmata of palmer eldritch' was real and pkd has never, ever missed:

from: https://www.theinformation.com/articles/by-day-elon-musk-rules-twitter-by-night-hes-invading-our-dreams

if i have ever dreamt of elon musk thankfully i do not remember it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i dreamt about elon last night :negative:

he was my boss and fired me

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Pinterest Mom posted:

lmao owned

Michaeldim
Jan 29, 2011

:byodood:

Pinterest Mom posted:

my brain has let me down many times but if it ever did that to me I think I'd have it surgically removed

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Pinterest Mom posted:

fucken rekt

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

drat that must have felt good in the dream. all your worldly anxieties melt away as you don't have to deal with elon musk as your boss anymore

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

jesus christ, the other night I had an elon dream that was a combination of twitter, grad school, and cyberpunk 2077

somehow all my fellow grad students and I were now working at Elon's Twitter, but because it's a dystopian future hellscape we also had to learn how to use futuristic grenades and rifles on the job, and we were all walking to a coffee shop on campus but I kept trying to tell them that it's a trap for elon's goons to figure out which grad students are slacking (answer: all of us)

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

post hole digger posted:

drat, right down to the planet

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

flow my 🤣, the fleeceman said

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

reminder that tumblr is selling two blue checkmarks for $8 and also you can buy it as many times as you want

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

if you are dreaming of elon musk I beg you to unbookmark this thread and go outside

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

aw frig aw dang it posted:

if you are dreaming of elon musk I beg you to unbookmark this thread and go outside

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

pseudorandom name posted:

reminder that tumblr is selling two blue checkmarks for $8 and also you can buy it as many times as you want

oh oh, the pins shipped and mine should be here

$6 for two important blue internet checkmarks, $2 shipped

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

also if elon is your dream boss (nightmare or no) you need a vacation lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yall are just jealous and possessive and want boerdad all for yourselves i know it

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
The original article is an all-time great among “Man’s Bloodstream enjoys sole hour between caffeine and alcohol” and “Dog experiences best day of his life for 437th consecutive day”.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i did have a dream that i was a billionaire with a huge blimp that lived on an island that looked like the legion of doom but i think thats larry ellison

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/1605034386868543488?s=61&t=rCIftf_MnLp4-I9ho6yoPQ

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

lol

https://twitter.com/Hezbolsonaro/status/1605043057501818881

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Shumagorath posted:

The original article is an all-time great among “Man’s Bloodstream enjoys sole hour between caffeine and alcohol” and “Dog experiences best day of his life for 437th consecutive day”.

its the razor one right? ur right, i loved that one

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

I have never had a dream about work that i can remember but i still occasionally have dreams that im late for class and cant find the classroom

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Shumagorath posted:

don't forget "woman who shattered five iphone screens expecting baby"

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

post hole digger posted:

why didnt he just have some engineer game the numbers in the first place. what a moron
he honestly thought he was fighting the Elitist Woke Mind Virus on behalf of the common people (who all adore him, their champion) and they would overwhelmingly beg him to stay

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
Hes going to recon the poll to only include paid blue checks, or no bot users, or whatever justification he needs to provide cover for his sycophants while doing exactly what he wants to do anyway.

tiktok keeps recommending me a video where a musk fluffer in waiting tells elon's story about leaks at tesla second hand. no surprises, elon does go over the leak, does go over sending every employee unique emails to flush out the leaker, but does not mention the vp who forwarded an email to the entire team because the to/cc/bcc was all funny and gave up the game before catching anyone. reconning yet another abject failure into elon-affirming pablum for his fan club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Matt Levine posted:

Musk owns companies that (1) produce self-driving cars, (2) send rockets into space, (3) make human brain implants and (4) run a website where people make fun of him. If he is having some sort of self-sabotaging meltdown, it is much better for him to spend his time on the making-fun-of-him website than the brain implants or the cars or the rockets. If he messes up the brain implants, people die! If he messes up the website where people make fun of him, they will make fun of him more. If you use Twitter as a source of comedy and a way to get in fights, then it is good for Twitter to be run badly. Rockets don’t work that way.
just lmao