Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

nine-gear crow posted:

I am Elon Musk and I most certainly DO post here :colbert:

Get 'im, boys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Assassins crews: Elon musk's ego

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

PhazonLink posted:

also is there a source of his mars teraform banner pic?

having such a large super continent probably wouldnt be that green, but whatever im not an ironrickman.

it is incredibly stupid. They've greened up Tharsis, which sticks out further into space than the Himalayas, and the north pole region, which makes earth's polar regions look temperate by comparison.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
elon isn't fat he has a new layer of skin added every day until his feelings stop getting hurt

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
his skin is thinner than his hair

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

ya thats why hes adding more

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
elon's body is rapidly morphing into the "perfect car-crash-resistant body" that made the rounds a few years ago.

which is perfect, considering

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Elons becoming Ted Cruz. Like in a bad way.

He's gained the anti woke trait of having an over arching gut that uses gravity to pull his Nazi eugenics phrenologist agenda forward

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Like in a bad way.

:lol:

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

elon's body is rapidly morphing into the "perfect car-crash-resistant body" that made the rounds a few years ago.

which is perfect, considering
Oh... my... god....

I think you're right. (Possibly :nms:)

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

i want to open up elon musk and slurp down that lemon jell-o inside (not a threat fbi)

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

elon musk looks like someone hit randomize a whole bunch in oblivion

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Cable Guy posted:

Oh... my... god....

that guys badass

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Soon.musk is like Rob Schneider if drawn by Rob Liefeld.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

elon musk looks like a stunt double for a sack of potatoes

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
ningen looking motherfucker

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
You may not like it, but elon is what peak (posting) performance looks like

..NOT

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Glad I didn't stay up for this poo poo. What a nothingburger.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

elon musk is the kid from blank check and he spent it all on beef jerky

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It's just astounding what a fickle, thin-skinned moron the guy is. So desperate for attention he leans into trying to suck up to the dumbest bigot motherfuckers around, and then is hurt when even they don't want his embarrassing rear end around.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
CAN SOMBODY TELL ME IF I NEED TO SPEND TH E 8 DOLLARS TO MAKE OOLONG CRY ABOUT HIS EXWIVE OR WHATEVER THANKAS

Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood
excuse me but how do you know I’m not elong?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Bodyshaming Trump and Musk is a direct commentary to the fact that they are both vain as gently caress, and think themselves as something of a sex icon.
If YOU, the reader, are fat, fish looking orange dotard, whose hair looks like it belongs to hazardous industrial waste container, then I hope you at least own that look and don't try to gaslight people around you about the fact. If you are a decent human being and don't actively spread poison piss all around you, then your looks are just a misfortunate feature that you don't need to feel bad for or feel called out on when we are talking about a dude who trades horses for puss or brags about sexual assaults.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
See: Slavoj Zizek

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I like comparing 'ol Musky with Bezos, they're both evil incarnate billionaires, but Bezos just chills out at his giant ranch, working out with his personal trainer, and watching his cock rocket launches. He's on the BoD for his companies but is essentially retired. His social media team takes care of all his socials.

But baby boy Musk can't put his goddamn phone down, and is furiously replying to no name dupshits on the internet and flying to Qatar because he lost literally all his liquid money, instead of living a life of luxury few could imagine.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

The Alchemist posted:

Bodyshaming Trump and Musk is a direct commentary to the fact that they are both vain as gently caress, and think themselves as something of a sex icon.
If YOU, the reader, are fat, fish looking orange dotard, whose hair looks like it belongs to hazardous industrial waste container, then I hope you at least own that look and don't try to gaslight people around you about the fact. If you are a decent human being and don't actively spread poison piss all around you, then your looks are just a misfortunate feature that you don't need to feel bad for or feel called out on when we are talking about a dude who trades horses for puss or brags about sexual assaults.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Cable Guy posted:

Oh... my... god....

Please don't post pictures of me, thank you.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Can't believe Musk isn't abiding by the results of that poll!

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
first they made fun of the fatties, and I did not speak out

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Good to see elon "abiding by his polls" which is surely a powerful signal to tesla shareholders that hea going to get back to doing his job soon so they can cancel the lawsuits.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

We all knew he wouldn't abide by the results.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
For the first time I figured he had a plan. Mainly because of the Saudi meeting, I think. I thought he had an exit and was using this as a (lame) excuse.

It's not even that. Lol. He never fails to be even more pathetic than I expected.

This is the result I wanted though, keep driving it into the ground musky.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Roblo posted:

For the first time I figured he had a plan. Mainly because of the Saudi meeting, I think. I thought he had an exit and was using this as a (lame) excuse.

It's not even that. Lol. He never fails to be even more pathetic than I expected.

This is the result I wanted though, keep driving it into the ground musky.

Yeah, there's still hope he kills Twitter entirely before New Year. :pray:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dude looking like Baron Harkonen

Holy poo poo

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/POLITICOEurope/status/1604927066650337281

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://twitter.com/lolgop/status/1605023275284762625?s=61&t=UOSvwaabbIgqIAk_FvQMuA

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Elviscat posted:

I like comparing 'ol Musky with Bezos, they're both evil incarnate billionaires, but Bezos just chills out at his giant ranch, working out with his personal trainer, and watching his cock rocket launches. He's on the BoD for his companies but is essentially retired. His social media team takes care of all his socials.

But baby boy Musk can't put his goddamn phone down, and is furiously replying to no name dupshits on the internet and flying to Qatar because he lost literally all his liquid money, instead of living a life of luxury few could imagine.

also Bezos ain't afraid to travel in his own spaceship

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

Can't believe Musk isn't abiding by the results of that poll!

:actually: the poll did not say that he would step down immediately, so he's not lying, as long as he steps down sometime before Twitter stops existing.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
you should all feel bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Robo Reagan posted:

you should all feel bad

what