Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

That sounds about right for daytura although how you get the flowers from the tree into your spinach crop bad enough that it hits 100's of people is an absolute mystery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

People on the internet saying the contaminate in the spinach was datura so I looked it up on the internet and wasn't dissapointed

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=114178

This man traveled into the Dreamtime fighting hostile bugs while assisted by spiders and he took it pretty well, all things considered. He's naked and wearing a shower curtain cape and still flirted with the medic while remembering enough of med school to recognise his blood pressure is not good.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:concerned:How many fingers am I holding?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

By popular demand posted:

:concerned:How many fingers am I holding?

14.... hey, those are my fingers! Give them back!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/CNNFrancePR/status/1603668115195322368

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

People on the internet saying the contaminate in the spinach was datura so I looked it up on the internet and wasn't dissapointed

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=114178

Datura is one of the funniest pages on Erowid drug experiences, especially smoking phantom cigarettes which seems to happen to every smoker who takes it. Also it's incredibly toxic so don't even think about trying it.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Scopolamine is like speed running the end of your life.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I've read that a common hallucination/delusion of datura (it's a deliriant so you get both) is that you're dead and either rotting or already in hell. It's definitely a "why would you do this" drug.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I've read that a common hallucination/delusion of datura (it's a deliriant so you get both) is that you're dead and either rotting or already in hell. It's definitely a "why would you do this" drug.

It's not a very common recreational drug, its more an 'accidental poisoning' kind of trip except for the deeply weird. I say that as a person who really enjoys psychedelics.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Uh…

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Scopolamine can come from Datura or Brugmansia (the drooping flowers posted above). Datura usually points straight up. Ive read that seasoned mescaline users in South America, where trichocereus cactus are from, mix in a bit of Brugmansia with their mescaline cactus drink for an extra kick. 😬

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Not sure how this is any different from any other sober day

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Monkey posted:

It's not a very common recreational drug, its more an 'accidental poisoning' kind of trip except for the deeply weird. I say that as a person who really enjoys psychedelics.

I honestly couldn't imagine anything less fun than an accidental deliriant trip

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

That’s what DXM/robotripping is and it is, as you can probably guess, also terrible.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

That’s what DXM/robotripping is and it is, as you can probably guess, also terrible.

What you don't like hanging out with the shadow people?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

DXM is a dissociative, not a deleriant.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Desert Bus posted:

DXM is a dissociative, not a deleriant.

Showing my whole rear end here. Thanks you are, of course, correct.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's also tons of fun. X gon give it to you is a great workout jam

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Console war metaphor:

https://twitter.com/ohshidt/status/1604911155897827328

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Know Your Datura

And don’t do any of them.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I had fun in high school with friends who were tripping on DXM, dude called me up at like 3AM on a school night, sobbing into a pay phone going "Elviscat, [his GF name]'s dead, you gotta pick me up man" while his GF was clearly audible in the background screaming at him that she was both alive and fine.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Thomas gave me a candy one Tuesday morning and I just ate it and then he was like “no dude that was your 2C-B for Friday” and I was like “oh poo poo”

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

freeedr posted:

Thomas gave me a candy one Tuesday morning and I just ate it and then he was like “no dude that was your 2C-B for Friday” and I was like “oh poo poo”

oh no lmao

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

freeedr posted:

2C-B rules, gimmie his number please.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/leonidragozin/status/1605167140641951744?s=46&t=MOFIAqid44yOlvYVVjcJ6g

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Desert Bus posted:

2C-B rules, gimmie his number please.

I don’t live there anymore. Last I heard Thomas got busted shoplifting groceries to give to some soon-to-be homeless person but the charges were dropped

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Sounds like a very cool dude.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Gift me a grenade launcher and that poo poo’s getting fired too.

:black101:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

https://twitter.com/paulisci/status/1605277321069723648?s=20&t=f3-v__8YcwQA4Z3QiWUJAw

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Platystemon posted:

Know Your Datura

And don’t do any of them.

A poison named DATURA features heavily in Ryu Murakami's Coin Locker Babies. I read that before learning about IRL datura and was quite perplexed later on. That book is a loving trip.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Goddamnit Tim Matheson.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

gently caress you, Perth

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/FinancialTimes/status/1604435828540833792

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Solution: initiate Neuralink human trials

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/kyleayers/status/1604975112553263104

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

I didn't remember hearing about this, turns out the sculpture was this big chrome installation a bit like the Chicago Bean.

It was chromed on the inside, too, and anyone who took physics in high school should be able to tell you what a concave mirror does to light! I guess what they did was dull the inside contours and install it at an angle less likely to catch any sun

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Phy posted:

I didn't remember hearing about this, turns out the sculpture was this big chrome installation a bit like the Chicago Bean.

It was chromed on the inside, too, and anyone who took physics in high school should be able to tell you what a concave mirror does to light! I guess what they did was dull the inside contours and install it at an angle less likely to catch any sun
Nevermind clothing, I'd be worried about eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
something something breech loader