Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Hell yeah, everyone's technically correct, the best kind of correct. Congratulations to both of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Ah so you're agreeing and I misunderstood your use of 'down with'. Glad we sorted that out!

Racial capitalism is a bitch.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Don't know much about this De Leon guy but his name keeps coming up, sounds like he has some buzz going for him. He's got my vote

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Can't go wrong with The Lion

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

elizabeth warren for president

kamala harris for governor

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

gavin can go retire and hang out at the french laundry or wherever

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

sb hermit posted:

:barf:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sb hermit posted:

no.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

sb hermit posted:

more 👏 woman 👏 prison 👏 guards 👏 energy

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

With all the talk of Feinstein possibly finally maybe giving up her seat, the party may want to push her as the next Gov. after Gavin.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Governor Synema.

Yaaaa kween and such

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
She's ineligible, as a natural-born Arizonan

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Tuxedo Gin posted:

With all the talk of Feinstein possibly finally maybe giving up her seat, the party may want to push her as the next Gov. after Gavin.

put up tag team boxer and feinstein

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
No thanks to being ruled by an Arizonan, might as well bring in someone from Temecula to be governor at that rate.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Would you rather be ruled by Arizona or have someone from Bakersfield?

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Bakersfield for sure

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Bakersfield is poo poo, but it’s our poo poo.
Keep Arizona out.

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

FilthyImp posted:

Would you rather be ruled by Arizona or have someone from Bakersfield?

I'd rather have someone from Fresno if we're going central valley. Agg > oil, even with the water stupidity.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
remember when some dude from austria tried to be our governor

lol not on our watch

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Warren would be a better president in every way than Biden.

If that means California gets stuck with Harris, so be it. :colbert:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://youtu.be/RbCJK1-yhnk

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
the tsakopolous sprawl machine has a candidate on deck in the form of lt gov eleni kounalakis

"what is this crackpot talking about?"

why, they're the same fantastically wealthy sprawl developers who got phil angelides nominated in 2006 and eleni elected.

the getty oil money and san francisco machine can follow their scion Gavin with one of the vile Pelosi daughters

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Lots of good stuff coming into force on Sunday! I'm especially looking forward to losing my excuse to be a pedantic shithead about people crossing streets.

https://www.ksby.com/news/california-news/new-california-laws-on-abortion-jaywalking-rap-lyrics

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CPColin posted:

Lots of good stuff coming into force on Sunday! I'm especially looking forward to losing my excuse to be a pedantic shithead about people crossing streets.

https://www.ksby.com/news/california-news/new-california-laws-on-abortion-jaywalking-rap-lyrics

quote:

DISRUPTIVE MEETINGS

Public meetings have always been a place for people to voice their frustrations with government. But the pandemic restrictions have only made those meetings more intense. In 2023, a new law sets rules for when local officials can remove people from public meetings for being too disruptive. The law says the presiding officer can remove someone only after warning them first.

well, some of them are good anyway

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I guess itll now be a bad idea to send goatse to all these political campaigns that send you unsolicited texts

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Larry Parrish posted:

well, some of them are good anyway

I mean, it's probably good to codify tough questions like that? We'll see how quickly some place like, say, Anaheim, just starts issuing blanket warnings as part of the Pledge of Allegiance at the start of meetings (probably January 2).

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I guess itll now be a bad idea to send goatse to all these political campaigns that send you unsolicited texts

Goatse has obvious literary value, though, so it's allowed

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

CPColin posted:

Goatse has obvious literary value, though, so it's allowed

This is why I always write a context-appropriate message on myself in sharpie before sending dick pics. :hai:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I like to write a poem on my dilz but all I can fit is "Adam had 'em" :(

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Everyone get those dick pics sent by tomorrow

Hawkperson
Jun 20, 2003

Lunar New Year being an official holiday rocks but not the part where we don't actually get a day off for it :mad:

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

CPColin posted:

I like to write a poem on my dilz but all I can fit is "Adam had 'em" :(

Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

155k without power in sac right now, and lots of flooding in various parts of the central valley. This storm is looking pretty bad

Happy new year!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Charlz Guybon posted:

Warren would be a better president in every way than Biden.

If that means California gets stuck with Harris, so be it. :colbert:

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jetz0r posted:

155k without power in sac right now, and lots of flooding in various parts of the central valley. This storm is looking pretty bad

Happy new year!

Yeah even in EDC there's flooding loving everywhere. The bridge over the North Fork of the Consumnes here is normally about 12-15 feet above the water.

It was about 5 feet above today.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Finally got my 250 gavin dollars yesterday.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
stay safe cali goons

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
if you live ground level in the valley and have an inflatable something for pools or a boat make sure its ready, and I am being serious aws you won't be able to do either of those if things turn bad

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can feel the house shake slightly from the thunder and particularly strong gusts of wind. What a good feeling feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.

Celexi posted:

if you live ground level in the valley

But you repeat yourself :tinsley:

Jk yeah it’s coming down pretty dang good. Glad we got our roof leak fixed in early December. Good luck yall