Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

But getting to it. That's not the hard part.

It's letting go.
Gregg prodding a comatose Tim with an empty popcorn container like a child is the highlight of the entire season.

Ingmar terdman posted:

Manuel got factory reset so hard he’s wearing an awesome show intro outfit lmao

G. Amato also feels like he would be a side character on Awesome Show or Check It Out: strange old man with an ever so slightly off way of speaking. It's interesting seeing the things Tim carries with him throughout his shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Dec 22, 2022

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I just can't wait for next week's episode.

Also wish we got to see Kaili make the Christmas cookies with her son that we just learned she has

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Sierra Madre posted:

G. Amato also feels like he would be a side character on Awesome Show or Check It Out: strange old man with an ever so slightly off way of speaking. It's interesting seeing the things Tim carries with him throughout his shows.

I was a fan of him speaking to Manuel in Italian

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I’m guessing this is going to be how they work in the Seven Minutes in Heaven concept they originally had from the 2020 Oscar special.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
just to make some predictions here - I think the guys who kidnapped Tim from the last Oscar Special were working for Amato. there's something valuable on the ranch, maybe related to whatever the hell Tim is drinking. what happened last night may wind up being his way of trying to kill Tim so he has sole ownership. maybe something similar went down with Kaili's husband.

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

But getting to it. That's not the hard part.

It's letting go.

JAMOOOL posted:

just to make some predictions here - I think the guys who kidnapped Tim from the last Oscar Special were working for Amato. there's something valuable on the ranch, maybe related to whatever the hell Tim is drinking. what happened last night may wind up being his way of trying to kill Tim so he has sole ownership. maybe something similar went down with Kaili's husband.

Tim's said early on that there was a lithium deposit discovered on the HEI Ranch, and he's been drinking lithium water since it was discovered. Amato getting his hands on it would make him very rich, as it's a key material for lithium-ion batteries that isn't common in America to my knowledge, and Tim's frankly too ignorant to know what he's sitting on.

So it was clearly the Delgados who sent those thugs to hurt Tim on the last Oscar Special.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

"I'll get you down to 18 years old in no time"

yeah tim, that's how old you want your girlfriends to be : Ayaka, Wendy Kirby, Amber Coyle ... need i say more!?!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I think Kaili is just about done with Tim at this point, his remark about maybe she wouldn't stop be with her husband now and airing her suicidal ideation publicly really affected her. And while Gregg has been disrespectful as well, he has turned around and been very nice and made it clear he's comparitively sane.

Hope next week is just Gregg and Kaili talking about movies.

I want to know what present he got her.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
it's a tape of the VFA van surveillance footage

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Chairman Capone posted:

I’m guessing this is going to be how they work in the Seven Minutes in Heaven concept they originally had from the 2020 Oscar special.

Explain please.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I think Kaili is just about done with Tim at this point, his remark about maybe she wouldn't stop be with her husband now and airing her suicidal ideation publicly really affected her. And while Gregg has been disrespectful as well, he has turned around and been very nice and made it clear he's comparitively sane.

Hope next week is just Gregg and Kaili talking about movies.

I want to know what present he got her.
I liked when Gregg started needling Tim about the poison water and Kaili just shot him this look

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Despite being Gregg the relatively normal one, him gloating that Manual might not be able to remember how to sing anymore was Tim level sociopathy.

Also, how many movie review shows or Christmas specials have ended with a person being executed by lethal injection?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Jubs posted:

Explain please.

In the 2020 Oscar special when everyone gets gassed at the end, one of the story lines that was supposed to be setting up was that Tim and the pastor were going to meet up in heaven before Axiom saves them all and they were going to do a book together called Seven Minutes in Heaven (the implication being that they got married in heaven or something like that and that was going to lead to Tim's eventual divorce from Toni).

However, the woman playing the pastor refused to get vaccinated or wear a mask so they couldn't have her back for the 2021 Oscar special and episodes, so that storyline had to be abandoned. But last year when they did a live Q&A, Tim mentioned that they were still planning on returning to the general idea for that storyline in the future.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Never mind, I'm dumb and bad at reading

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/axiaofficial/status/1605987628423122944

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

How is Axiom typing?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
very carefully

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I love that the whole thing was just a harmless stunt but Tim is in such poor health it still possibly killed him lol

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

this has maybe been the best season

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Nichael posted:

How is Axiom typing?

hey siri but in an accent good enough to gently caress anyone

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Chairman Capone posted:

In the 2020 Oscar special when everyone gets gassed at the end, one of the story lines that was supposed to be setting up was that Tim and the pastor were going to meet up in heaven before Axiom saves them all and they were going to do a book together called Seven Minutes in Heaven (the implication being that they got married in heaven or something like that and that was going to lead to Tim's eventual divorce from Toni).

However, the woman playing the pastor refused to get vaccinated or wear a mask so they couldn't have her back for the 2021 Oscar special and episodes, so that storyline had to be abandoned. But last year when they did a live Q&A, Tim mentioned that they were still planning on returning to the general idea for that storyline in the future.

Thanks for the write-up. Maybe he'll have met Kaili's husband and that leads to the marriage.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Tim changes lives. First Mark, now Manuel.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Chairman Capone posted:

Actually the vaccine wasn’t even out yet when they made then 2021 special, she refused to even get tested as required to be on set lol. She thought the Covid TEST is a 5g microchip

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nichael posted:

Despite being Gregg the relatively normal one, him gloating that Manual might not be able to remember how to sing anymore was Tim level sociopathy.

Also, how many movie review shows or Christmas specials have ended with a person being executed by lethal injection?

I chose to believe Gregg only meant he could no longer sing specifically Dekkar songs

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Tetramin posted:

Actually the vaccine wasn’t even out yet when they made then 2021 special, she refused to even get tested as required to be on set lol. She thought the Covid TEST is a 5g microchip
It's funny that she's a lot closer to the character she plays than one would expect, wonder how true that is for a lot of the minor On Cinema/Tim & Eric people.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

my working theory is that Joe Estevez doesn't know the show is a bit

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/1606038650638045184

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Got my cameo from Gregg (and they sent a second one for someone else in error). Both very good

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
surprised no one has mentioned mr amato's lovely singing voice yet. that was peak t&e vibes right there haha

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ingmar terdman posted:

Got my cameo from Gregg (and they sent a second one for someone else in error). Both very good

What was the runtime?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

oh drat i missed out on getting a cameo :qq:

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Ingmar terdman posted:

What video format is it?

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
My Gregg video was a .MOV with a runtime of 1m35s

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I asked Gregg to review Anastasia for my gregghead friend and he called her a fellow Anastasiahead :)

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

For anyone without a HEI subscription who wants to take part in the holiday spirit:

https://twitter.com/OCATCOfficial/status/1606388088296509440

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I think I've said it before but calling him G. Amato is funny. I can't even explain it.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lol I just got an email to download Amatos rendition of away in a Manger

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

MacheteZombie posted:

Lol I just got an email to download Amatos rendition of away in a Manger

I sent it to my mom and told her it was an early xmas present :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lmao good kid