Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
cool, guess I'm never poopin' again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Ratatouille deleted scenes

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Ratanumbertouille

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Scat number two-ee

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Montague Tigg posted:

cool, guess I'm never poopin' again

Last year in a nearby city some guy got bitten in the nuts by a snake while on the shitter.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but the sticker was made by this shop on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/glowfyourself

The watermark is visible on the bottom

edit: lol, also very visible on the sticker to the right

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

This might be an old wives' tale, but I read somewhere that rats can tread water for something absurd like 48 hours before they get tired and drown. He's just coming up for air before heading back to the tank.

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

using the john at night wouldn't be so lonely then...

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Nothing wakes me up in the morning quiet like a rodent viciously mauling my balls.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Nothing wakes me up in the morning quiet like a rodent viciously mauling my balls.

Coffee is my usual go to but maybe I'll give this a shot. Does it have to be a rodent or would a marsupial be OK? We got a lot of possums here.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Call me

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

Mister Speaker posted:

This might be an old wives' tale, but I read somewhere that rats can tread water for something absurd like 48 hours before they get tired and drown. He's just coming up for air before heading back to the tank.

A human in a desperate situation could tread water for 48 hours. Both the rat and human would be insane and hosed up afterwards but they can both do it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A farting mink posted:

A human in a desperate situation could tread water for 48 hours. Both the rat and human would be insane and hosed up afterwards but they can both do it.

I don't think that's right but I don't know enough about endurance treading to dispute it

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

https://youtu.be/t_eHBqVYa8A

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Please tell me this is fake.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Mister Speaker posted:

Please tell me this is fake.

Or at least satire.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Nup. Ye is now a literal Jew-hating nazi who started extolling hitler's virtues live on national broadcast.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Breetai posted:

Nup. Ye is now a literal Jew-hating nazi who started extolling hitler's virtues live on national broadcast.

We all know that, there was a huge thread about it in GBS that the author kept closing and reopening.

I'm anxiously curious about whether the merchandise is real, because it kind of looks photoshopped and I don't think any manufacturer in their right mind would greenlight that.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Mister Speaker posted:

We all know that, there was a huge thread about it in GBS that the author kept closing and reopening.

I'm anxiously curious about whether the merchandise is real, because it kind of looks photoshopped and I don't think any manufacturer in their right mind would greenlight that.

While it is photoshopped, a reverse image search shows that pair of models in multiple different patterns and colors.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
He bought out all the stock from everyone who already ended their contracts with him, googling it just says "YE 24" in basic impact font & he's gonna run for president while selling it for cheap

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

SniperWoreConverse posted:

He bought out all the stock from everyone who already ended their contracts with him, googling it just says "YE 24" in basic impact font & he's gonna run for president while selling it for cheap

cool, I guess I'm just gonna be barfing until I die now

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Master Splinturd

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

koshmar posted:

a reverse image search

Ah, I didn't think to try this, just a bit of Googling that didn't yield much. Thank you.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

my guess is real but unofficial. probably some rando that usually makes dr who/star trek mashup tees for wish.com trying to make a buck from the natzis

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yeah there's a lot of those but it's probably just fake idk

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Someone on reddit called it 'fan made'.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Am I the first to say "Ratat-pooie"?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Ratatouille deleted scenes

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

busalover posted:

Last year in a nearby city some guy got bitten in the nuts by a snake while on the shitter.

That is a real book that someone decided to write and market to children. I'm sure no lasting phobias resulted from it!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Snakes in toilets is actually not that uncommon a thing. Good PSA.

https://www.familyhandyman.com/article/how-to-avoid-snakes-slithering-up-your-toilet/

before you sit down always best to check.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

SonOfGhostDad posted:

don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but the sticker was made by this shop on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/glowfyourself

That's a lot of butt plugs.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Stoatbringer posted:

That's a lot of butt plugs.

True, but the question still remains, is it enough???

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Post/avatar combo on point.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I don't think that's right but I don't know enough about endurance treading to dispute it

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

I had friends who would boil eggs in their kettle like this one.
It sounds logical, saving energy and such.
Only found out when I found what looked like a white hair my coffee and one mentioned an egg cracked in the kettle earlier.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Fred Durst fever dream.

/\ I've boiled eggs and made rice in my coffee pot. Works fine.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

happyhippy posted:

I had friends who would boil eggs in their kettle like this one.
It sounds logical, saving energy and such.
Only found out when I found what looked like a white hair my coffee and one mentioned an egg cracked in the kettle earlier.

I sometimes boil eggs in my electric kettle as it can make perfect hard-boiled eggs.

I always wash the kettle out afterwards.

Have an unrelated cursed image.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
It's not boiling water, steeping pork tea

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Preparing eggs in your electric kettle and having egg pieces in your tea is of course totally fine and not insane at all and I would never suggest otherwise, but there are egg cooking steam machines on Amazon for like $10 if that's not your thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah but why spend the :10bux: when the kettle is right there?