Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Not to denigrate the noble chicken egg, but its shell comes literally straight out of a chicken's rear end in a top hat(and vagina too). Most countries don't even wash chicken eggs before they are put in stores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Scratch Monkey posted:

"Mushrooms gorwing off an old stuffed koala bear"

as someone who does mycology as a hobby this is legit awesome. I'm wondering if they replaced the stuffing with another form of substrate.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

GABA ghoul posted:

Not to denigrate the noble chicken egg, but its shell comes literally straight out of a chicken's rear end in a top hat(and vagina too). Most countries don't even wash chicken eggs before they are put in stores

Don't they have, like, a protective film that washes off? Or is that something that Big Egg has been telling me.

Anyway, that cooker looks like it has been grimed up on purpose, jesus.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Android Apocalypse posted:

I sometimes boil eggs in my electric kettle as it can make perfect hard-boiled eggs.

I always wash the kettle out afterwards.

Have an unrelated cursed image.

I wanted to like Hannibal but the gore started out at 11 and had nowhere to go. By the time they got to beachside corpse totem I was already over it :(

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
It was also an all time winner for the show that was the most insufferably smug about how clever it thought it was. You didn't miss much.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

GABA ghoul posted:

Mmmm. Dried cloaca juices.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

GABA ghoul posted:

True. Europe doesn't.
The US does, but it makes the egg itself more chance to get salmonella as the egg coating is thinner.
Washing it makes it worse bizarrely.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

davidspackage posted:

Don't they have, like, a protective film that washes off? Or is that something that Big Egg has been telling me.

This pic might count as cursed for Americans:

This is how our eggs are sold in the EU, smeared with poo poo and other bodily fluids. That's why putting them in a kettle is kinda weird to us. But since the water is boiled I guess it's not a health hazard.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Breetai posted:

It was also an all time winner for the show that was the most insufferably smug about how clever it thought it was. You didn't miss much.

You must be confusing it with Gilmore Girls.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ManBoyChef posted:

as someone who does mycology as a hobby this is legit awesome. I'm wondering if they replaced the stuffing with another form of substrate.

If by substrate you mean cum, yes.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

McGavin posted:

You must be confusing it with Gilmore Girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqXsDTPyFg

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

This is a combination of kids preferring video games at a younger age as time has passed and also adults not giving a gently caress what anyone thinks about them still loving the stuff from their childhood. Also, the toys made for the adult market, like that insanely expensive self-transforming Optimus Prime from a couple of years ago make a ton of money compared to the cheap stuff.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

GABA ghoul posted:

This is how our eggs are sold in the EU, smeared with poo poo and other bodily fluids. That's why putting them in a kettle is kinda weird to us. But since the water is boiled I guess it's not a health hazard.

I don't think I would be OK with boiling an egg covered in poo poo no matter how many people say it's fine since the water is boiled.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

A farting mink posted:

This is a combination of kids preferring video games at a younger age as time has passed and also adults not giving a gently caress what anyone thinks about them still loving the stuff from their childhood. Also, the toys made for the adult market, like that insanely expensive self-transforming Optimus Prime from a couple of years ago make a ton of money compared to the cheap stuff.

Lego is so expensive who the gently caress is supposed to buy this.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

busalover posted:

Lego is so expensive who the gently caress is supposed to buy this.

The self-transforming Optimus isn’t Lego. It’s some robotics company.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The self-transforming Optimus isn’t Lego. It’s some robotics company.

There is a Lego Optimus prime that converts currently in the line up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Crab Dad posted:

There is a Lego Optimus prime that converts currently in the line up.

Yes but it’s like $150 not the $800 self-transforming robot

E: https://youtu.be/vgBK5-qMOyg

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Dec 22, 2022

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yes but it’s like $150 not the $800 self-transforming robot

It's down to 140 now. My sister got me one for Christmas. :kiddo:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

GABA ghoul posted:

I buy my eggs from the Amish and even they have the common decency to rinse them off them first

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I finally understand the insult "Go suck an egg."

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Breetai posted:

Not only that, the show had multiple mass murder scenes that not only would have immediately made world news, but were on the level of becoming folk lore for the rest of human history.

But the show and the characters basically treated them along the levels of "Mondays, am I right?"

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
The nutrients aren't in the egg shell. Hth.

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
When your girlfriend promised to give you head.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

A farting mink posted:

When your girlfriend promised to give you head.

That's not cursed, those are three legitimate ways of drafting a Pilsner.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

People actually enjoy a mug o' foam? No judgment, I just wasn't aware.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

What's cursed about this? Nothing wrong with having toys as an adult. People don't (or shouldn't) just become joyless dullards the moment they hit 30.

steinrokkan posted:

I never realized that there are people who genuinely enjoy chugging beer froth and nothing else.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Nostalgia is poison.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

It's very popular in Czechia

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

By popular demand posted:

People actually enjoy a mug o' foam? No judgment, I just wasn't aware.

Side-pull faucets can produce a foam that’s more akin to the froth on top of a cappuccino, very creamy and tasty.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Never knew of foam drinkers. Blessed to some, cursed to others.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

bartender, you ever have a dry cappuccino?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

This happens in some older UK houses. There's one-way valves in toilets now as a standard, as well as proper gratings to stop things getting into the drains in the first place, but you still get the odd toilet rat in the run-down old-towns.

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

Framboise posted:

What's cursed about this? Nothing wrong with having toys as an adult. People don't (or shouldn't) just become joyless dullards the moment they hit 30.

That's the thing. Everyone had that grandma who collected fancy dolls or an uncle who had an extensive collection of diecast model cars. How is keeping a giant Lego Optimus Prime on your shelf any different?

https://i.imgur.com/OgVAm1j.mp4

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

steinrokkan posted:

Yea this is literally the recommended way to pour a pilsner urquell

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

loving grangran just collecting crystal and Hummel toys

Womanbaby loser

Dork

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Is that one of those fancy new self-flushing turds?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Vakal posted:

Not only that, the show had multiple mass murder scenes that not only would have immediately made world news, but were on the level of becoming folk lore for the rest of human history.

But the show and the characters basically treated them along the levels of "Mondays, am I right?"

The off the rails insanity of that show and how non-nonchalant everyone just dealt with it was about it defiantly was the best part of that show. The show pretty much outright stated it's set in some sort of mystical/fantasy world, real world logic need not apply. with the thousands of police procedures shows being made over the last few decades just glad they tried for something a bit different.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
the cooking on the show legit made me hungry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

busalover posted:

the cooking on the show legit made me hungry.

:same: