Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tumble posted:

Ugh I wanted a fat Seagal asleep on toilet with a big burger next to him, but the AI has him kinda turning into food and maybe having eaten himself?

i like how he is checking his tax documents in addition to eating himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

See, I'm different because the first thing that jumped out to me is the player carrying a loving GUN on the field.

Sports anime just be like that.

https://youtu.be/Q6z-iHJpmyw

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

FirstnameLastname posted:

I'll stop multi posting but this one's cool, i lost the prompt but it was something really close to, in dall-e 2:

pen and marker illustration, vapor wave styling, late 80s japanese pop-up headlights sports car with street racing body modifications, livery has miami neon sunset color pallette, vivid contrast on car livery, thick outlines on car, minimalist shading, coloring on car overlaps lines, (i might've just said color it kinda messy) realistic lighting and reflections, headlights are bright, minimalist color use (i forget if i specified car, bg, or both), negative space and color saturation emphasized in background, high detail, entire subject visible in frame

Use lpix. Direct attachments are only one per post.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
so i've been "testing" the midjourney anime mode with pictures of princesss peach. this one included mario in the background carrying a printer LMAO

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Rutibex posted:

so i've been "testing" the midjourney anime mode with pictures of princesss peach. this one included mario in the background carrying a printer LMAO

make one with them sniffing yoshi eggs

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

make one with them sniffing yoshi eggs

I'd like to request that you don't do that. I'd like to request that nobody ever does that

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kharmakazy posted:

I'd like to request that you don't do that. I'd like to request that nobody ever does that

:hmmyes:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Kharmakazy posted:

I'm doing it now and staring at you and smiling while I do it.

The Conquest
Dec 10, 2022

But It's The Way He Stands There

Rutibex posted:

there is no way a AI made that

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm

The Conquest posted:

The future is now my friend

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

The Conquest posted:

you can see the calling cards if you look closely

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Also the pupils on peach are distorted too, another common AI issue.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Kharmakazy posted:

It would just be for laughs haha

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Rutibex posted:

I don’t think it’s a printer.

Why do I suddenly have “Dick in a Box” stuck in my head? Strange.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Doctor Zero posted:

I don’t think it’s a printer.

Why do I suddenly have “Dick in a Box” stuck in my head? Strange.

Mario, your tanuki is showing...

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
ChatGPT was just featured on the NBC Evening News, so expect it to crash under the weight of ten million new accounts tonight.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Just trying some Christmas card ideas in Midjourney

prompt posted:

child holding a lump of coal on christmas morning, christmas tree and decorations in background, child is crying, child is ugly and has a stupid haircut, extreme detail, oil painting, fantasy art, lump of coal is detailed

prompt posted:

furious santa chasing terrified children through the streets, santa is scary, oil painting, fantasy, extreme detail

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Hot Stunt posted:

lol

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Crapple! posted:

For some reason I was completely obsessed with generating a Hotline Miami live action movie the other night. Here are some images in no particular order

I feel like this is a still from one of my dreams. I always end up at a convenience store looking through indiscernible items. In this instance, I am the chicken man.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

From pages back but big fan of "cars/things that never existed" as a prompt

Would like to see it get creative with cars, some IRL (concept) cars already seem like they were AI generated:

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Lol this rules, it's perfect

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

BrainDance posted:

And I finished it, the final version of this project.

This is really cool, you should feel proud of yourself for making this. Give yourself that moment.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Hot Stunt posted:

You didn't see what Santa saw. What do you do when even the good boys are bad!?!?

"world war 2 photograph, close up on santa fighting in a destroyed town"

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I was loving around twisting knobs with a Handel tape in part of the setup
https://soundcloud.com/suboptimal-synthesis/water-drones

which caused me to wonder what might have happened if Handel had instead been forced to fight in the robot wars, and I'm guessing we never got "water music" in that universe.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Stunt posted:

oil painting, fantasy, extreme detail
:hmmyes:

thank you for these excellent power words. They have unlocked a weird and epic christmas realm for me

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tumble posted:

You didn't see what Santa saw. What do you do when even the good boys are bad!?!?

"world war 2 photograph, close up on santa fighting in a destroyed town"

ho ho ho

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

now do "santa in mad max"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Try adding reindeer in there for theming the vehicle might also get druid santa

I'm going to see if I can get some good Krampus going.

Basically,there's some variation, also used a few models.
Krampus, hunk, madmax, cinematic lighting, establishing shot, 4k, vehicle, spikes, demonic

pixaal fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Dec 23, 2022

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Midjourney prompt posted:

patient drinking from colostomy bag, extreme detail, extreme realism, oil painting, disgusting

Unbelievable technology has come so far.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Has anyone used "Zybourne Clock" as a prompt yet

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Stunt posted:

Careful with prompts like that, poops and pee is forbidden in midjourney. I don't know how much they enforce anything though

Drinking Dogs
Jul 16, 2022

This is all very normal

Rutibex posted:

Careful with prompts like that, poops and pee is forbidden in midjourney. I don't know how much they enforce anything though

It's so hilarious to me that we've come so far to have such great technology, but now a couple of dudes whose moms (still) write their names on their underwear waistbands have decided that grade school humor is just "too far out of line" and must be stopped! The absurdity is too much and I can't stop laughing every single time I see something like this come up.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Drinking Dogs posted:

It's so hilarious to me that we've come so far to have such great technology, but now a couple of dudes whose moms (still) write their names on their underwear waistbands have decided that grade school humor is just "too far out of line" and must be stopped! The absurdity is too much and I can't stop laughing every single time I see something like this come up.

I think they just don't want their members gallery turned into the worlds most degenerate fetish site

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Dec 23, 2022

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Hot Stunt posted:

Reminds me of the time I put "Coprophagia" in Nightcafe and got a fairly accurate rendition of coprophagia that I then deleted because it was a fairly accurate rendition of coprophagia.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I turned off the safety feature on stable diffusion and got what was essentially Lemon Party except with Putin so :same:

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

(((filled with teeth))) for example!

With a bit of style...

a cavern made out of meat, (((filled with teeth))) by HR giger and Zdislaw Beksinski

Less teeth, more Christmas

And finally a piece i worked on for more than ten seconds, with in-painting and whatnot for the finer details.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

horrifying santa claus monster made entirely of teeth, fantasy

he knows you've been naughty

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Is there an up-to-date guide for running this with an AMD card? I have no idea what I'm doing but I want to make some Christmas horrors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Is there an up-to-date guide for running this with an AMD card? I have no idea what I'm doing but I want to make some Christmas horrors.

AMD still hasn't released a windows version of their neural platform. You're still looking at Linux.

https://huggingface.co/spaces/anzorq/finetuned_diffusion

Browser version is here though, and a link to run the same notebook in Google colab on that page for a free private session that'll be faster (but time limited usually about 8-12h/day)

pixaal fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Dec 23, 2022