Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Man I thought I hated Stefanski but goddamn

My actual thoughts about Saleh would get me permabanned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

Rotten Tomatoes has Babylon as Rotten at 45% on critic reviews. Let's see how general audience reacts.

wow, worse than rise of skywalker, thats :rough:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol cmon clownball lets go

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Aw trip drill couldn't seal the deal.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Really trying to soak in Zach Wilson while I still can

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Eifert Posting posted:

I refuse to believe that Joe Flacco is playing worse than Zach Wilson right now. It's literally not possible.

If Joe Flacco was required to receive the snap with his sphincter he would still play a better game.

Does Flacco even give a poo poo anymore? I feel like Wilson at least wants to play

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Man I thought I hated Stefanski but goddamn

that guys posts about a football team he's supposed to like make gendo look like pollyanna

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Rotten Tomatoes has Babylon as Rotten at 45% on critic reviews. Let's see how general audience reacts.
I would kinda prefer that it be good, so I have something to do next week

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's funny how when broadcasters talk about the dumb football truisms coaches tell and it's your team you're like "hell yeah who dey we're going to win a super bowl" But when you're watching another team play and the exact same story is told you think "What is this Bobby Jindal poo poo?"

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

CapnAndy posted:

I would kinda prefer that it be good, so I have something to do next week

I may catch Avatar with my relatives over the holidays but it's dependent on how my sister's father-in-law is doing.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
jags lookin good so far

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I love that I am on a desert bus in the middle of Egypt and can watch the game easier than if I was living in America.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man it's fun to watch Lawrence go through uh, Urban renewal

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I may catch Avatar with my relatives over the holidays but it's dependent on how my sister's father-in-law is doing.

And on how your sister is doing busting your balls about everything of course.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hizawk posted:

I love that I am on a desert bus in the middle of Egypt and can watch the game easier than if I was living in America.

OH nice! doing the tourism thing? going in the pyramid?

I was struggling to get single bars on tmobile, it was very sad and funny.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

haljordan posted:

It is beyond comprehension that noted worthless shitbag rear end in a top hat fuckwad Robert "I'm a moron kill me" Saleh wasn't immediately fired for keeping his GOOD quarterback in the game last week when he was clearly injured. I hope he dies of colon cancer.

As a fellow Saleh hater: holy poo poo man calm down

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Football is very naice

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

sirtommygunn posted:

As a fellow Saleh hater: holy poo poo man calm down

haljordan posted:

My actual thoughts about Saleh would get me permabanned.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

I just saw that this afternoon

it's pretty good but there was absolutely at least half an hour that could've been left in the editing room and there's a lot of setup that goes exactly nowhere which had better pay off in the next one

still though, utterly beautiful, want to hang out with those fish

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Grittybeard posted:

And on how your sister is doing busting your balls about everything of course.

Who said she's invited? :v:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

haljordan posted:

It is beyond comprehension that noted worthless shitbag rear end in a top hat fuckwad Robert "I'm a moron kill me" Saleh wasn't immediately fired for keeping his GOOD quarterback in the game last week when he was clearly injured. I hope he dies of colon cancer.

lol

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I never want to hear Al Michaels mention facial on TV.

Or anywhere for that matters

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Kalli posted:

OH nice! doing the tourism thing? going in the pyramid?

I was struggling to get single bars on tmobile, it was very sad and funny.

Local Orange mobile sim card, in Aswan now. Using NFL international app.

Egypt is insanely good.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

He's just a football coach, man!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I do not argue against Vegas about things but I don't understand why the Jets are favored tonight. Yeah it's only by a little and they're at home but the Jags have kinda been cooking here recently.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hizawk posted:

Local Orange mobile sim card, in Aswan now. Using NFL international app.

Egypt is insanely good.

Hell yeah, have fun. Enjoy the Temple of Philae. Pet the hundreds of cats

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

I do not argue against Vegas about things but I don't understand why the Jets are favored tonight. Yeah it's only by a little and they're at home but the Jags have kinda been cooking here recently.

I agree, but I think the Jags have kinda crazy variance, while the Jets you know the defense will be solid, and the offense will be a nightmare.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Grittybeard posted:

I figured Vegas set the line to promote gambling, so they're going the other way to entice chumps into betting on the Jets.

Who is starting Zach Wilson.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lmao michaels cant beleive this game matters

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I hope Robert Saleh gets a papercut in between his fingers. I hope Robert Saleh's car doesn't start in the cold weather. I hope he can't find matching socks in the morning. I hope he gets tortured until he is pronounced dead and I hope that I'm the guy that gets to do it. I hope Robert Saleh's door dash delivery is late.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

big game going on

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

is zack wilson the worst draft pick in the last 25 years of pro sports? i think the only thing comparable is like, wiseman

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Fat man down.

:smith:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bean mom posted:

lmao michaels cant beleive this game matters

Everyone expected it to matter, but mostly for draft position, not potentially the playoffs

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

bean mom posted:

is zack wilson the worst draft pick in the last 25 years of pro sports? i think the only thing comparable is like, wiseman

Fourtverts would agree. I mean I think Jamarcus was worse due to contract rule reasons, but yeah, Zach is kinda unconsciously bad.

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/1606102539648188416

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure I could tell you why but there's something about Al Michaels facial expressions that reminds me intensely of my grandpa.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

bean mom posted:

Jamarcus Russell?

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
I know it's not the same because of draft position, but I'll never get over picking Reagor before Jefferson.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Zach Wilson is Christian Hackenberg if he was taken high enough that the team couldn't justify not playing him.