Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
and its one guy, the economist

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

and its one guy, the economist

gently caress

unironically, yeah

i’m proud i got to call him a monster to his fkin’ face and that his memory would forever be defaced for all the suffering he caused

e: needed to deface his fkin’ face

Unless has issued a correction as of 22:11 on Dec 21, 2022

NZAmoeba
Feb 14, 2005

It turns out it's MAN!
Hair Elf

FFT posted:

anyone standing still on those moving walkways at airports instead of walking at at least their normal pace to feel alive and free and fast for those precious seconds is an idiot

and in the loving way

hell yeah, I hear the sonic the hedgehog theme every time I walk one one of those

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Mallrats really doesn’t hold up at all, just not very good, but it was right about escalators

Dogma otoh, still a solid flick

Haven’t seen Clerks 3 yet

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

nexous posted:

escalators can and will turn you into a red paste if they malfunction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaGNZi36znA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lt3gELY3pU

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Mallrats really doesn’t hold up at all, just not very good, but it was right about escalators

what? like the back of a Volkswagen?

edit: do not google escalators eating people

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
Escalators eating people is the less common way they injure/kill. Usually it's by suddenly turning into a very very fast escalator down.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ArmZ posted:

you know there is literally a magazine called the economist right

There's also one called the atlantic and guess how often that gets mentioned

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

nexous posted:

escalators can and will turn you into a red paste if they malfunction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDQklIQDPTw&t=222s

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rnawlsVlCl1r0uzl6.mp4

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
looks like a combination of baby spitup and something a drunk person on bath salts would devise as a 'lil' snack'.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Yum....Dawn detergent suds!"

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainme...ans-price-range

Irl "how much does a banana even cost"

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I'm looking fire a meme account, I swear it was called Little Demon or something? I can't find it and it's bugging me

Anyway here's stuff they made:

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

The Demilich posted:

I'm looking fire a meme account, I swear it was called Little Demon or something? I can't find it and it's bugging me

Anyway here's stuff they made:

It was "ThatLittleDemon" and they deleted the Twitter account when Elon took over, the only remnant I can find of them is an abandoned? webstore which links to the corpse of the twitter https://thatlittledemon.com

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

That'll be 180 euro please.
Family took my mother to a birthday dinner once to a 1 star restaurant, and it was 50 euros for 3 courses, and it was 8 mouthfuls total.
Stopped at a roadside chippy on the way home and got 5 euro chips, and were much better.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

secretly best girl posted:

It was "ThatLittleDemon" and they deleted the Twitter account when Elon took over, the only remnant I can find of them is an abandoned? webstore which links to the corpse of the twitter https://thatlittledemon.com

I knew I didn't gently caress the majority of the name up!
I found they have an insta

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

happyhippy posted:

That'll be 180 euro please.
Family took my mother to a birthday dinner once to a 1 star restaurant, and it was 50 euros for 3 courses, and it was 8 mouthfuls total.
Stopped at a roadside chippy on the way home and got 5 euro chips, and were much better.

take your heifer of a mother to the feedlot and save even more

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

take your heifer of a mother to the feedlot and save even more

She is a hefty lass now.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

secretly best girl posted:

Why would you delete your account just when Twitter was actually becoming entertaining?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Isn't That Little Demon a FYAD poster on here

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

gradenko_2000 posted:

Isn't That Little Demon a FYAD poster on here

Imp Zone too

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

I suppose that’s technically true, for him

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
good, he's earned it

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
this charles iii isn't nearly bonny enough to be a real charles iii anyway

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thank you, Your Majesty.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

good, their job is attracting tourists to ridiculous events. making a show of cutting government spending is the real pageantry with no lasting effect. not like there's a giant vat of coins beneath london and no coronation would make them flow into the nhs lol

Verus
Jun 3, 2011

AUT INVENIAM VIAM AUT FACIAM

Ruffian Price posted:

good, their job is attracting tourists to ridiculous events.

france cut the heads off a bunch of royal shitlords and they get plenty of tourism. maybe england should try that.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Verus posted:

france cut the heads off a bunch of royal shitlords and they get plenty of tourism. maybe england should try that.

We did

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
We were a republic for like 20 years in the 17th century

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

feudalism.bmp

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Once in a lifetime is specious thinking cause that dude looks like he could keel over any minute

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
one man's specious thinking is another man's carefully chosen wording

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

We were a republic for like 20 years in the 17th century

I get Oliver North and Oliver Cromwell confused a lot so i'm just gonna imagine that he executed Charles I and then got in a time machine so he could do Iran-contra

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
clinton was a bush interregnum

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Ruffian Price posted:

good, their job is attracting tourists to ridiculous events. making a show of cutting government spending is the real pageantry with no lasting effect. not like there's a giant vat of coins beneath london and no coronation would make them flow into the nhs lol

I mean the crown jewels are basically a giant vat of diamonds that have just been glued to funny props and a hat if you think about it

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Zvahl posted:

clinton was a bush interregnum

Between Two Bushes

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ruffian Price posted:

Verus posted:

Why do you want tourists so bad anyway? They’re coarse and rough and irritating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Your favorite meme cop is at it again!
https://twitter.com/PolicemanMeme/status/1605289483842134016?t=Rgd4TlBAXQeeW2EJXpUxng&s=19