Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Xaris posted:

sarah jeong was a goon and then yospos ran her out by asking for titty photos. she probably still lurks though

lol waaay more embarrassing than that

https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/937396095247966209

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
oh yeah lmao.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Ytlaya posted:

IIRC Waffle House thought Elon Musk lurked SA
that guy is genuinely the worst unhinged bloodthirsty gbs psycho on this site. synthy should have made it a perma

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Xaris posted:

sarah jeong was a goon and then yospos ran her out by asking for titty photos. she probably still lurks though

those dudes got hella money time to exploit those paypigs imo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

studio mujahideen posted:

if you havent seen the channel 5 jones interview btw it rocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-YHmIogDhc

highlight is when his producer pulls him aside and is like "man you gotta stop saying you murdered children"

alex jones ftw

https://i.imgur.com/ypBCOAS.mp4

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 07:10 on Dec 23, 2022

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Homeless Friend posted:

alex jones ftw
that's right.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

oh wait i think the youtube cut of the interview doesnt have the section with the producer, wtf. patreon content only drat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the segment ur talkin about is, I assume, right after the first segment where he walks off and hes trying to get him to dial it down

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

yeah they have bbq together for lunch

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

if every ep about alex jones is as good as the first one then they can take all the time they need

I agree with the sentiment but (I may have said this before itt) it'd be a lot easier to wait so long if the backcatalog had a hundred eps instead of 20

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
nick does a hilarious matt impretion on the latest pod ep and apparently no ones listening to the pod anymore lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

studio mujahideen posted:

oh wait i think the youtube cut of the interview doesnt have the section with the producer, wtf. patreon content only drat

drat youtube, patreon and selling his poo poo to hbo. ballin'

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Honest Thief posted:

nick does a hilarious matt impretion on the latest pod ep and apparently no ones listening to the pod anymore lol

They shoulda done what Chapo did and make the regular episodes part of the Patreon feed

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Xaris posted:

that's right.

Ty for the helpful arrow!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

the new Hinge Points on Bernie winning is the least bad so far

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Frosted Flake posted:

the ones on nixon and napoleon were also fairly inoffensive imo. imo this is probably because christman actually knows a lot of US presidential history.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

More like cringe points

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

V. Illych L. posted:

the ones on nixon and napoleon were also fairly inoffensive imo. imo this is probably because christman actually knows a lot of US presidential history.

The existence of Bessner still harms the experience, at least for me. Every time that guy chimes in it's unpleasant, and he obviously tries to position himself as the showrunner of sorts (I think Matt is almost always inclined to shy away from this role and is perfectly happy to just be prompted by the host).

I think the reason I didn't mind Bessner as much when he was a Chapo guest is that Will is good at maintaining control over the show. But when Bessner is given free reign to basically run the show, he's pretty intolerable.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It should just be Matt Christpoints, though I guess that's functionally the Cushvlog

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

COPE 27 posted:

More like cringe points

It truly cannot be stated enough

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Ytlaya posted:

The existence of Bessner still harms the experience, at least for me. Every time that guy chimes in it's unpleasant

Yeah this is as deep of an analysis as I'm willing to give it. If I have the choice of listening or not listening to this guy I will choose to not listen

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

should have been matt karp (or the antifada guy) instead of bessner imo

Kinksky
Jun 8, 2012
Is there a funny podcast covering cryptoshit on a regular basis? I see so much comedic potential but the TrueAnon episodes dealing with that cosmos are few and far between.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Kinksky posted:

Is there a funny podcast covering cryptoshit on a regular basis? I see so much comedic potential but the TrueAnon episodes dealing with that cosmos are few and far between.

Tech Won’t Save Us and This Machine Kills routinely have crypto episodes; however, it is not exactly their purpose but within their general purview of anti-tech garbage

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1606347467217408002?s=20&t=ExKL9mry0n0XBlELgf45GQ

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Xaris posted:

Tech Won’t Save Us and This Machine Kills routinely have crypto episodes; however, it is not exactly their purpose but within their general purview of anti-tech garbage

tech won’t save us tends to be a bit dry, too. TRASHFUTURE probably does more about crypto but they are so wet as to be waterlogged.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i started listening to the true anon series on synanon, pretty harrowing stuff

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

did Jonathan laroquette also go to monarch?

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Frosted Flake posted:

Hinge points is very whatever to me but I enjoyed the part where Matt theorized himself being Bernie's fourth or fifth press secretary as the entire administration collapsed

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

mawarannahr posted:

tech won’t save us tends to be a bit dry, too. TRASHFUTURE probably does more about crypto but they are so wet as to be waterlogged.

yeah Paris Marx can be funny but he’s not internet funny man podcaster. TF is okay but yeah way too wet and messy.

TMK is a compromise between the two. although I don’t care for a few hosts

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i am unfamiliar with wet as an adjective describing podcasts

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i say swears online posted:

i as well

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

virgin spotted

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

virgin spotted

you used it because the other poster did and you don't know what it means either

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.

Kinksky posted:

there is scam economy, but it frequently crosses from funny to mostly unlistenable.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I used that as the opposite of dry. I think podcasters use “dry boys” to refer to volcelism and uhh I’ve heard Donald Trump described as wet (but he does look wet sometimes).

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

you used it because the other poster did and you don't know what it means either

it’s when your pod hole gets very moist instead of dry

there’s even a nicki minaj song about it

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ytlaya posted:

The existence of Bessner still harms the experience, at least for me. Every time that guy chimes in it's unpleasant, and he obviously tries to position himself as the showrunner of sorts (I think Matt is almost always inclined to shy away from this role and is perfectly happy to just be prompted by the host).

I think the reason I didn't mind Bessner as much when he was a Chapo guest is that Will is good at maintaining control over the show. But when Bessner is given free reign to basically run the show, he's pretty intolerable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

I used that as the opposite of dry. I think podcasters use “dry boys” to refer to volcelism and uhh I’ve heard Donald Trump described as wet (but he does look wet sometimes).

lemon. wet. good.