Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

Does Dancer really only drop in Small Spring? I think I found everyone else but he is proving Illusive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Twincityhacker posted:

Does Dancer really only drop in Small Spring? I think I found everyone else but he is proving Illusive.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

...oh no. What does getting the whole team get you?

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Twincityhacker posted:

...oh no. What does getting the whole team get you?

There’s a quest line up for them. Mostly gold abd silver along with some random items like fishing nets, some insects, other things.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

rafikki posted:

There’s a quest line up for them. Mostly gold abd silver along with some random items like fishing nets, some insects, other things.

Hm. Worth a shot.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Klungar posted:

You’ll be back to Corn Jail, just you wait! Just you wait!

I knew I held onto these corn treasure chests for a reason. New fishing zone got me up to Tower 78. I was 50 last week so feels pretty good!

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I guessing I’m tossing my cookies into the well cuz max inventory is 1834. Sigh.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I spent all my soap on spiked shells and I think my raptors are taking Christmas off. I got 1700 in one day, and then an additional 66 over the course of the next two days.

These raptors, man.

^^I thought soap was seperate from the inventory cap. That would explain a few things!

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I did too!

Upswing is that I’ve banked something like 200 spiked shells from this so that’ll help.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Ruggan posted:

New adventure map.

Thank you! This helped be complete Community Saint!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Unponderable posted:

I learned that the quest hints for reindeer locations are incorrect. Check the library page for Christmas 2022 for correct locations.
thanks, i was wasting my stam in small spring.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

Yay, reindeer all found! And turned into "toss things down well" perk.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Y'know, I should ask. Should I focus down the holiday requests? Got those recently, and some seem to buff up my silver decently.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Twincityhacker posted:

Yay, reindeer all found! And turned into "toss things down well" perk.

How did you get comet?

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

H110Hawk posted:

How did you get comet?

New adventure area

widespread posted:

Y'know, I should ask. Should I focus down the holiday requests? Got those recently, and some seem to buff up my silver decently.

They're only around for another couple weeks and have some real good rewards, so yeah do those when you can.

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch
If Rudolph is in Santa’s workshop then that monster is avoiding me and I hate him with my life

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

H110Hawk posted:

How did you get comet?

Map is on previous page of the thread.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

bbcisdabomb posted:

I spent all my soap on spiked shells and I think my raptors are taking Christmas off. I got 1700 in one day, and then an additional 66 over the course of the next two days.

These raptors, man.

^^I thought soap was seperate from the inventory cap. That would explain a few things!

Soap is limited by inventory.

I am not sure if it still works, but it should:
- find a raptor with good stats that has had no fight
- equip it with everything you can spare
- put it into fights and make a lot of soap quickly, while it has a very high win rate

zamiel
Nov 12, 2005

Pugs not drugs

kaptainkaffeine posted:

If Rudolph is in Santa’s workshop then that monster is avoiding me and I hate him with my life

I’m sorry he was hanging out with me for a bit. I threw him in your mailbox

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

zamiel posted:

I’m sorry he was hanging out with me for a bit. I threw him in your mailbox

Thank you he is being punished severely as we speak

Are Runestones mailable? Anyone got a 10 so I can stop farming leeks and work on these Christmas quests that need emberstones?

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
They are not mailable. However, if you have any extras from Runestones 6-9, you can throw them in the Wishing Well and hope for the best. Tossing 6 has a 25% chance of returning a 10; 7, 8 or 9 is 33%, plus a 33% chance of giving one of the other runestones instead.

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Hey that worked, thanks! Is my only shot for Dancer to throw my only milk n cookies in the well and hope I don’t get another vixen?

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

kaptainkaffeine posted:

Hey that worked, thanks! Is my only shot for Dancer to throw my only milk n cookies in the well and hope I don’t get another vixen?

What’s your IGN? They’re mailable, someone probs has an extra.

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Same as here, kaptainkaffeine, if folks are feelin generous. I’ve been trying to weasel my way through the xmas quests and I just unlocked the volcano area. Time to grow broccoli and wheat for these blizzard quests :sigh:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Well if anyone has any extra milk and cookies I’d appreciate some. I’ve had 0 luck with the well so far

Edit ffs they aren’t giveable

MarcusSA fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Dec 24, 2022

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Potato mastery progress: 61,837

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

MarcusSA posted:

Well if anyone has any extra milk and cookies I’d appreciate some. I’ve had 0 luck with the well so far

Edit ffs they aren’t giveable

which one you missing

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Kaboobi posted:

which one you missing

Dancer :argh:

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Same, like they took the Rudolph very rare drop and decided to make the next one a super rare drop that you have to throw in the well for a ~chance~ to get the Dancer. C’monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
If someone's swimming in Dancers or Milk and Cookies I'd also like some - my one m+c turned into a grab bag :( I've got a handful of Rudolphs and other reindeer if it is.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Finally crafted 3000 wreaths for Buddy’s quest. What a grind. Now he wants another 3000.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Never thought I would be in watermelon jail for this stupid heart piece.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

Another day at the potato farm

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
I've got an extra Dancer and a bunch of Rudolphs, let me know here or in game if you need either

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Never thought I would be in watermelon jail for this stupid heart piece.

I am several thousand in so far and welp.

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.
Once I get through this Buddy step involving 3000 wheat, broccoli, and 100 onion soups I'm going to be in pine tree jail until January 3rd. All in all, he wants 6000 christmas trees and holiday wreaths, which with max perks and 11 rows is about 135 harvest alls of nothing but pine. Not including what I already have, that's over 8 straight days of harvesting pine, assuming I manage to harvest once per hour and still sleep at night.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

If anyone has an extra Dancer, I’m Nuzatch on there and would love you forever. Burned like 100k stam on the workshop and got 3 Milk and cookies that just turned into wreaths.

Oy.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Saxophone posted:

If anyone has an extra Dancer, I’m Nuzatch on there and would love you forever. Burned like 100k stam on the workshop and got 3 Milk and cookies that just turned into wreaths.

Oy.

In your mailbox

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

koshmar posted:

In your mailbox

You are the best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Help, I am ODing on Orange Juice from the Christmas requests and my stamina is now 21k and my bins are just full of crap I need to craft and aaaaaa

Also how the gently caress do I get into the RFC? Dancer's allegedly there for 2000 soap whatever the gently caress that means.