Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Clearly what we need is an RPG where initially you go through the manga and Super and then in New Game Plus you go through the anime(including filler and movies and stuff made up for games) and GT, and then New Game Plus Plus mashes it all together into an incoherent mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Zedd posted:

So you can make it into Merch, totally new character guys!

:hmmyes:

:capitalism:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Lunatic Sledge posted:

should've just gone with Veku

Toei beat Toriyama to that one, too!

Strangely enough, the failed Gogeta fusion has his own name despite the obese and anorexic versions of Gotenks sharing the same name.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

MorningMoon posted:

Goku should take Broly to visit Grandpa Gohan.

Doing this with some Baba shenanigans would legit be a really loving cool idea.

E: Like gently caress Beerus. Go out and find him a mentor.

Pneub fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Dec 23, 2022

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

I always wanted Vegeta to go train with Muten Roshi, trying to figure out Goku's secret, but Broly would be great too. It'd be fun to see Roshi come up with equivalent exercises to plowing fields by hand and delivering milk up a mountain, but for a galaxy-level titan. Or maybe he just uses the same routine and Broly tries to control his power enough to do it without wrecking poo poo.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Pneub posted:

Doing this with some Baba shenanigans would legit be a really loving cool idea.

E: Like gently caress Beerus. Go out and find him a mentor.

oh man just the phrase "find him a mentor" has my gears spinning
Broly training under Ghost Grandpa or Master Roshi (and thus learning, I dunno, the secret to relaxing) could be massive

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Broly trains with Roshi, learns about the existence of "Horny", suddenly understands a lot of conversations with Cheelai

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Broly would benefit from training with Roshi from a control standpoint, I think.

Chill out dude, have some fun while you work

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Roshi would teach Broly how to read.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Steal from Supersonic Warriors and have Broly train with Mr. Satan.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

kageta

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Vegeta + Bulma = Vegulma - the most dangerous fusion?

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Black August posted:

Vegeta + Bulma = Vegulma - the most dangerous fusion?

Bugeta

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Honestly a Bulma and Chi Chi fusion probably has some potential, one of the smartest minds in the world mixed with one that understands Martial Arts enough to train a young Super Saiyan could probably get up to some shenanigans once they get a bit of training

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Bulgeta.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Would it be possible for fused characters to fuse with another fused character, I'm aware the Namekians in the Tournament of Power were thousands of people in two bodies but it was more a what if Gogeta and Gotenks fused with the potara earrings.

The_Final_Stand
Nov 2, 2013

So cute and cuddly
when the dance fusions run out, they split into Kakaten and Vegerunks, or Vegeten and Gokunks. Both of whom are Potara fusions in their own right, thus creating the infinite Potara duplication glitch.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Judge Tesla posted:

Would it be possible for fused characters to fuse with another fused character, I'm aware the Namekians in the Tournament of Power were thousands of people in two bodies but it was more a what if Gogeta and Gotenks fused with the potara earrings.

And then got hit with a Ginyu body change?

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013

Judge Tesla posted:

I am still annoyed that with all of the stupid poo poo in Heroes, there is still no Vegogigetatto or Govegegittota or Gogetto or Vegita or whatever else you would want to call a Gogeta/Vegitto fusion.
They already have two sets of Gokus and Vegetae, damnit! :argh:

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Judge Tesla posted:

I imagine at least with the dance doing that would make the fusion last even less time than normal or make it less stable than normal or something

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Captain France posted:

Vegogigetatto or Govegegittota

This must be the result of text-to-speech transcribing someone speaking in tongues.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Vegettogeta

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Vegeta (Vegeto fused with Gogeta)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

This must be the result of text-to-speech transcribing someone speaking in tongues.

Clearly they're taking inspiration from Gogiga Gagagio

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

watched the new movie, and my spicy and controversial hot take is that they should've swapped the makankosappo scene and gamma-2's orbital strike around

it's also funny how little gohan's new form actually mattered and they still just did their pre-transformation plan to the letter

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
no no see you gotta also exploit the multi-form for maximum gains

if you multi-form into four dudes, it splits your power four ways; BUT, fusion isn't purely additive, so the whole is literally more than the sum of its parts THUS

four Gokus, four Vegetas, two do the dance, two do the earrings, keep fusing until you end up with a far more powerful Vegettvegettogetageta

ideally, you can do further multi-forming after each fusion including the final one for power that is maximum

edit: and don't even try to think about how fusing within the room of spirit time and then leaving, or fusing outside of it and then entering fucks up the time table. Really don't think about how the dragon balls could be used more often if they were kept in there

Lunatic Sledge fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Dec 24, 2022

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
in a world where Gohan was a better scholar he'd be OP, just min-maxing and mathing the poo poo out of the DB world, but the boy don't think like that

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

a cartoon duck posted:

watched the new movie, and my spicy and controversial hot take is that they should've swapped the makankosappo scene and gamma-2's orbital strike around

it's also funny how little gohan's new form actually mattered and they still just did their pre-transformation plan to the letter

They wouldn't have beat the final boss without it so I feel like it mattered enough

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
ngl even for dragonball beast gohan felt extremely unearned and unnecessary. Gamma 2’s sacrifice + ultimage gohan makankosappo (which he’s never used before! it’s already hype) woulda been fine.

Plus Beast Gohan overshadows orange piccolo

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I like his cool red eyes

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

They wanted to give Gohan his SSJ2 vibe, the plot contrivances were a necessary sacrifice to throw the vanilla adult Gohan design in the trash where it belongs

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

beast mode looks incredibly stupid and I hope it gets redesigned

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I agree but I hope it doesn't get redesigned. Just let Beerus and Whis clown on him.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

It looks really stupid ,but it hits that spot that SSJ3 hair does where it loops back around to being cool

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
Gohan blanco is real and my friend

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Adult Gohan was the worst design change Toriyama ever made, Gohan Blanco is just a modernised version of the last time he looked cool

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What the heck… Gohan Beast looks great!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
The hair is just way, way too much, I'd probably be bothered by it less if it didn't tilt at an angle that gives him a silhouette like he's a loving xenomorph

Not a big fan of orange piccolo either

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Orange Piccolo rules. It's more or less taking the middle ground between him and Lord Slug. He's just orange now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I dunno I feel it's weird both "smart" characters just got bigger dumber looking forms. Like there are enough characters who do that, give them a power up based on tactics or more intelligent use of Ki.