Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

A streamer plays an idle/incremental, just hours and hours of numbers slowly ticking up while he occasionally hems and haws about whether to prestige yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Naming my dog Defeat and his favorite toy Victory so it sounds way more epic when I describe us playing fetch

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

google THIS posted:

Naming my dog Defeat and his favorite toy Victory so it sounds way more epic when I describe us playing fetch

:colbert:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Karate Bastard

Bahomet of the Nine Seals get out of the tulips or so help me

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

The Voice of Labor posted:

an apple falls on newton's head. newton has an idea. newton's idea is to beat the poo poo out of the apple in retaliation for falling on his head

*newton beats up the apple, apple chunks and juices land on his face during the pummeling*

newton has another idea

*newton eating apple sauce*

the origin story of the fig newton

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The lunatics have taken over the asylum. Their general wellbeing seems to have improved as a result of what amounts to occupational therapy. It's a worthy experiment and we should leave it as it is.

Karate Bastard

A Finnish Secret Saatana.

I don't know why this is funnier than a Secret Satan. Maybe he has bears? Maybe it's the secret Finnish power word to get rid of bears?

The Voice of Labor

we can't stop here this is butt country

The Voice of Labor

a kid trying to impress his date. he's got his fly down the entire time. at the end of the night, seeing her off at her door, a single rose rises up through his open fly

Shifty Nipples

The Voice of Labor posted:

we can't stop here this is butt country

pretend i posted that gif with the butts thumping on a windshield

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

The Voice of Labor

beautiful girls from ugly places

Prurient Squid

A horror film based on Lemmings.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Prurient Squid posted:

A horror film based on Lemmings.

protagonists finally reach the exit, only to be blocked by a green haired man holding up his hand

Karate Bastard

Karate Bastard posted:

There exists a server somewhere with all your shitposts on it.

Reviewing my post history itt I get a KC green dickbutt style knot in my stomach. How many electrons, how much pcb, how many dinosaurs laid down their lives so that my terrible terrible posts could be allowed to congeal in one poor innocent server chassis, which could otherwise have been used for good, now bereft of that chance? I really should post better

oh no

caspergers
I have no future. Thought about becoming a hairstylist maybe, but I'm sick of these dead end jobs

caspergers
Oh but speaking of hair I just finished watching this documentary about hairstyles. It's honestly pretty good, I just don't really care for the middle part

caspergers
Also when my sister was little she somehow got this bambee toy stuck in her hair. Should have seen my mom's face, it was like a deer caught in the head lice

Finger Prince

caspergers posted:

Oh but speaking of hair I just finished watching this documentary about hairstyles. It's honestly pretty good, I just don't really care for the middle part

:golfclap:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

caspergers posted:

I have no future. Thought about becoming a hairstylist maybe, but I'm sick of these dead end jobs

caspergers posted:

Also when my sister was little she somehow got this bambee toy stuck in her hair. Should have seen my mom's face, it was like a deer caught in the head lice

caspergers posted:

lol

Karate Bastard

Viginti Septem posted:

His name was Stübsz

Sometimes out of nowhere I remember Stübsz the Elf and have a snorting giggle by my lonesome :)

frump truck

hello... again!

S.O.R.R.Y.

Slaps
Owns
Rules
Rocks
Yes please

Karate Bastard

While I'm necroquoting

biosterous posted:

opinions are like assholes: they don't exist, please stop spreading disinformation

Opinions are like assholes: they are smelly, and don't spread them.

Alternatively: everyone has one, and no one wants to hear it.

Karate Bastard

"oo long drink"

--Me, happily surprised with an alcoholic tea beverage.

caspergers
Opinions are like your hot cousin, everyone's got one and it's always wrong

caspergers

frump truck posted:

S.O.R.R.Y.

Slaps
Owns
Rules
Rocks
Yes please

:lol: :yosnice:

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
hope heaven got room for a player like me i say as i buy enough doritos to kill 3 elephants

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Karate Bastard posted:

"oo long drink"

--Me, happily surprised with an alcoholic tea beverage.

Long Island Iced Tea is the weirdest drink. Mix all the crappy tasting alcohols together, add a splash of Coke and... Tastes like sweet tea.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

baka fwocka fwame posted:

hope heaven got room for a player like me i say as i buy enough doritos to kill 3 elephants

That reminds me...

Buy... Doritos...

Finger Prince

Sight gag:
Two people walking down a hallway discussing whatever. They pass a door with a sign that says "stationary room", and the through the adjacent window you can see shelves stacked with printer paper and office supplies. Then they pass a door with a sign that says "moving room" and through the window we see the same room only violently shaking as though in an earthquake or on the back of a truck.

The Voice of Labor

my podcasts being interrupted for advertisements for harry's palm razors

Dip Viscous
A pirate that keeps loving up his fake accent and doing a North Central American English Scandinavian one

Twenty Four

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Reaching out to my nephews after 30 years and apologizing for the embarrassment that i must have caused them by making empty promises and spreading unsubstantiated gossip while working at Nintendo.

A kid telling his friends at school about their uncle that worked at Nintendo, way back like 80 years ago. No one believes his story, despite how much he insists it's true.

I recently learned that the company Nintendo (yes that Nintendo) has been around since the late 1800's making playing cards for a really long time until eventually going into video games in the 1970's and early 80's. Initially I called bullshit, but apparently it's true, from multiple sources! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo

Not really a spoiler or much of a joke I guess, just really surprising to me. :aaaaa:

Prurient Squid

Merry Christmas!

On to the shitpost.

So basically my idea is what if the relationship between Sam and Gollum was that of Homer and Frank Grimes except Sam is Frank Grimes. So Gollum's eating babies and betraying everybody but people just go "that's our Gollum" and Sam's going "you people are insane".

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Frat bro gets shot by an air marshal when, upon taxiing to the runway, the four pre-flight Jager shots mix with the plate of pork nachos from the food court, causing him to abruptly jump from his seat towards the bathroom yelling out, "oh bro, I've gotta vom!"

Twenty Four

Viginti Septem posted:

Frat bro gets shot by an air marshal when, upon taxiing to the runway, the four pre-flight Jager shots mix with the plate of pork nachos from the food court, causing him to abruptly jump from his seat towards the bathroom yelling out, "oh bro, I've gotta vom!"

Classic Vom-Com

Karate Bastard

Bro accidentally starts almost making sense when shouting encouragement to his friend

Vom it dude!

:wom:

Prurient Squid

The no nonesense guide to complete idiots.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

The no nonesense guide to complete idiots.

And for those who have trouble understanding it there's the idiot's guide to the no nonsense guide to complete idiots

Prurient Squid

Let he who is without skin cast the first bone. - Skeleton proverb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

French marvel localizations, for example Le Hulque. Wolverienne. Le Professeur de X.