Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Buffalo is losing to the Bears, a demonstrably worse teams than the Lions. The only conclusion is that the entire AFC East are Frauds.

I’ll accept it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

Last game was the dagger. No players care about these ast 3 games are just playing go get to the off-season and hope for a total overhaul and redo of the entire team

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

t a s t e posted:

Would love to see some short throws to Diggs

Same but any throws

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

This Pats game is non-competitive. Switching to RedZone.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

Last game was the dagger. No players care about these ast 3 games are just playing go get to the off-season and hope for a total overhaul and redo of the entire team

If the Sports Hub is to be believed, Kraft is going to come down and say, Patricia and Judge are out, hire a real coordinator. Like the fire Bill crow is starting to gain steam.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

This Pats game is non-competitive. Switching to RedZone.

Got the Bengals -3. free money.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
thats a nice halftime lead bengals. come out and just pour it on. embarass bill

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Buffalo is losing to the Bears, a demonstrably worse teams than the Lions. The only conclusion is that the entire AFC East are Frauds.

From the perspective of the division that houses both of those teams, my conclusion is that every team in the NFL are frauds. Every single one. Even the Texans are fraudulent in that they've been playing way harder and closer than a team with that record should be.

We all front down here.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Did the Las Vegas Lateral break the will of the Pats? They clearly don’t give a poo poo at this point.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Wow that’s Stefon diggs

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
josh to diggs??

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Bloody posted:

Same but any throws

Yay it happened

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This camera guy is terrible

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nice run 🏃

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Lions are a perfectly mediocre team. Sometimes even good and really good teams play poorly.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

TheBizzness posted:

The Lions are a perfectly mediocre team. Sometimes even good and really good teams play poorly.

They have given up about 250 yards rushing in a half today. And the Jets couldn't avg 2.5 YPC against them. The Jets are pathetic.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The only way Dane ever uses his head

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Wow this pats offense has completely given up.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

They have given up about 250 yards rushing in a half today. And the Jets couldn't avg 2.5 YPC against them. The Jets are pathetic.

No argument there!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lol i know josh is superhuman but throwing the entire width of the field across your body is a bit much

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

t a s t e posted:

Nice run 🏃

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

lol i know josh is superhuman but throwing the entire width of the field across your body is a bit much

Just trying to force Dorse to call runs

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
We should probably just keep running the ball.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Bench Josh and run a wildcat wishbone for the rest of the game

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Mooseontheloose posted:

Would you try to save Matt's job?

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Mr. Mercury posted:

Would you try to save Matt's job?

God no. Especially if I knew they were trying to push me out.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Sheen Sheen posted:

Bench Josh and run a wildcat wishbone for the rest of the game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

We’ve isolated why he’s sucked rear end: he tried to be an extension of Dorsey on the field

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Mooseontheloose posted:

How can you tell?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How can you tell?

Lol

Also that was a pretty sick return

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Bills-Bears with the worst loving camera crew that I have ever seen

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1606727967153197056?s=20&t=eS2sa271S6MsPT9qzPOsEg

this does not seem like a reward

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Diggs just had like -5 yac there. Wtf lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m so tired of Gabriel Davis

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
How come the Bills never go fists of fury on the ball like that

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
The bills receivers are incredible at losing yards (and the ball) after the catch

Durr Kommissar
Jan 25, 2010

t a s t e posted:

I’m so tired of Gabriel Davis

At least we don’t have to worry about paying him.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Anyways gently caress Gabe Davis

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How can you tell?

Cause its just heave for 50 yards a play now instead of...whatever Patricia was trying to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Gabe, you keep doing so much to convince the Bills not to pay you