Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
re-watched rush hour today and this one caught me entirely by surprise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04MPEghhUqI&t=193s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Does this happen with other podcasts or is it unique to CT because of that video Future Files did? All of these Vietnamese channels that have been around for years suddenly pivoting to becoming Cum Town clip compilations in an attempt to put đồng on the table is wonderfully bizarre.

It'd be better if they were good at it though, they always have these weird rear end breaks with lovely elevator music or aren't even about the bit they're referencing. Sometimes I wonder if they even realize what they're about or if they're just ripping them from other channels and hoping for the best.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
They could be just ripping off other CT uploads that eventually get shut down. The elevator music and video game background was super common with those.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jjtZloP5ePs

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Futanari Damacy posted:

"Mess me up, ese" is now an intrusive thought

I keep telling my wife, "I keep secrets, homes" and she doesn't understand why I'm laughing

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

A merry Adam friedland Xmas to all my pals

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Merry Christmas, Cum Pals.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Pouring some egg nog out for all the pals who are no longer with us, senator drinksalot and bust rodd

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Cheers to all my fellow warriors in Christ

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Coxswain Balls posted:

Does this happen with other podcasts or is it unique to CT because of that video Future Files did? All of these Vietnamese channels that have been around for years suddenly pivoting to becoming Cum Town clip compilations in an attempt to put đồng on the table is wonderfully bizarre.

It'd be better if they were good at it though, they always have these weird rear end breaks with lovely elevator music or aren't even about the bit they're referencing. Sometimes I wonder if they even realize what they're about or if they're just ripping them from other channels and hoping for the best.

yeah it was a thing 2-3 years ago, they started reporting other channels. RIP asian fidance and nubian fidance

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

the senator's just at the gym

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

maybe he didn’t win re-election?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

WEH posted:

the senator's just at the gym

big ol gym in the sky maybe

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

rip. F

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Merry Christmas to my thread pals :)

stump collector
May 28, 2007
having a very bam margera christmas here at disneyland with vinny beedle

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
https://youtu.be/vf-C2UMoHXw

If you really wanna Bam Margera Christmas there's a movie for that.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
this part is academy material

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-C2UMoHXw&t=4375s

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Is your dick feeling like Donald Trump right now?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

merry Christmas boys, may all dinks be sunked

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

the funnest group of goons on site, merry christmas

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

holefoods posted:

the funnest group of goons on site, merry christmas

The Last of the Bust-o-ricans

stump collector
May 28, 2007
were gonna do a bunch of blow and get super drunk then sunk phils dink because hes gotta deliver presents to kids all over the world in the morning.

ive memorized all the world capitals so i can take his place eventually

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
ho ho ho

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

stump collector posted:

were gonna do a bunch of blow and get super drunk then sunk phils dink because hes gotta deliver presents to kids all over the world in the morning.

ive memorized all the world capitals so i can take his place eventually

Ah, c'mon Bam, don't sunk my dick on Christmas Eve

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
happy getting your dick suck before christmas fellas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slHquJXYH4Y

imhotep fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Dec 25, 2022

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Unreal you posted that instead of the clangers version:
https://youtu.be/Y8sv496mxCY

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Coxswain Balls posted:

I support them taking that future files guy down.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lol

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Voltage posted:

Unreal you posted that instead of the clangers version:
https://youtu.be/Y8sv496mxCY

i only wanted the ep where nick cries laughing/has a mental breakdown after saying 'and it's called getting your dick sucked before christmas', the clangers one starts with an early epiosde. for some reason lately, the early cum town episodes kind of annoy me, i much prefer nick after he's had a few weird mental breakdowns, and experienced whatever he experienced that caused him to start wearing chainmail.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I hope he got his antlers for Christmas

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I just drove for 9 hours straight listening to old cum town episodes I think I might be dead

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

slave to my cravings posted:

I just drove for 9 hours straight listening to old cum town episodes I think I might be dead
haha hell yeah dude

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
watching violent night right now and i was thinking about the eps where adam brings up "the pest" a few times and i forgot how batshit insane the intro was to that film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAB8dNMoXZ0

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

my first listen was 12 hours through rural Missouri and Illinois so I associate those episodes with hosed up truck stops and microwave burritos.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Famethrowa posted:

my first listen was 12 hours through rural Missouri and Illinois so I associate those episodes with hosed up truck stops and microwave burritos.

Go anywhere out near Farmington?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

UwUnabomber posted:

Go anywhere out near Farmington?

no but I drove past the giant effingham cross as stav talked about a baby sucking a dick.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

That thing is a trip if you're not expecting it.

Good news guys. I found a :filez: copy of Frasier: A Cultural History.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

A cupcake, and a candybar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I got to November 2021 cum town episodes before giving up and skipping straight to TAFS should I go back and catch up or is it autopilot until the fat one leaves.