Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

This is what people are talking about when they say Olive Garden isn’t real Italian food :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Frank Frank posted:

I’m sorry if I’m missing something obvious here but what does a fake tweet about a cat looking at a shower drain full of pee have to do with trans people?

Post is by a trans woman. After reviewing the account I think it's just some normal queer Twitter poo poo posting.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

UwUnabomber posted:

Post is by a trans woman. After reviewing the account I think it's just some normal queer Twitter poo poo posting.

Oh ok

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

mödor i do not want de titie

Wait, is that worm baby Nicolas Cage?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

davidspackage posted:

mödor i do not want de titie

Wait, is that worm baby Nicolas Cage?

I think the mom is too.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQ53oXITyk

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

UwUnabomber posted:

Post is by a trans woman. After reviewing the account I think it's just some normal queer Twitter poo poo piss posting.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

mind the walrus posted:

No you scummy motherfucker.

yikes dude, maybe take it down a notch or two

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
Norway's answer to Dontrel Turnip wishes you all a merry Christmas. Sylvi Listhaug is a proper bastard and she can't even hold a cat properly. How do you not know how to hold a cat or any other animal or a baby? loving inhuman!

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
I’ll have you know that I carry my children by the throat

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

The Fear posted:

Master Splinturd

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:catstare:
gently caress that is really the worst way to hold a cat, most people only err by not supporting catte's feet.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

AI colorization

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Donner as in a very donner party dinner for Christmas?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Crab Dad posted:

Probably the reindeer but that was my first thought too.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Crab Dad posted:

yep, we have a bunch of stuff named after them. Lake, Pass, a town, etc.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Glottis posted:

yep, we have a bunch of stuff named after them. Lake, Pass, a town, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCpzmzeOcnQ

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I always wonder if any of the survivors passed the name along to descendants, who have to live with the fact that their name's only famous because the group hosed up their trip so badly that they had to start eating each other to survive. Very cursed for a legacy.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Captain Hygiene posted:

I always wonder if any of the survivors passed the name along to descendants, who have to live with the fact that their name's only famous because the group hosed up their trip so badly that they had to start eating each other to survive. Very cursed for a legacy.

https://www.sfgate.com/sfhistory/article/What-happened-to-Donner-Party-survivors-16714121.php

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

wesleywillis posted:

Probably the reindeer but that was my first thought too.

Kebab actually

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:tipshat: Oh, that's legitimately interesting, I figured all the survivors basically just went back home and disappeared rather than doing anything big.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Oh 1994, we have such sights to show you of strange Sonic stories

Rule 34(a) is that the more wholesome childhood content is the more likely it is to sexualized by weirdos. I'm so glad Fred Rogers got out before people started calling him Daddy.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Dec 26, 2022

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Oh 1994, we have such sights to show you of strange Sonic stories

Rule 34(a) is that the more wholesome childhood content is the more likely it is to sexualized by weirdos. I'm so glad Fred Rogers got out before people started calling him Daddy.

This looks like the Ren and Stimpy editors got hold of Sonic, with (sadly) predictable results.

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

Yeah, this was really interesting. I assume the South Park guys based Cannibal: The Musical on this story?

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

A farting mink posted:

Yeah, this was really interesting. I assume the South Park guys based Cannibal: The Musical on this story?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alferd_Packer

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Has anyone posted the bears with the metres long tapeworms dragging from their asses?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Piss Creep posted:

Has anyone posted the bears with the metres long tapeworms dragging from their asses?

Turn your monitor off.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Piss Creep posted:

Thankfully not.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/WLrVlYm.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
gently caress you

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

We doing cursed nature right now?

Parastoid wasp larvae emerging from unfortunate caterpillar host. These types of wasp were the inspiration for the chestburster phase of the xenomorph lifecycle in Aliens.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I wish everything in nature would just settle their issues peacefully without all that excessive ultraviolence everywhere, it's tiring to look at

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Icon Of Sin posted:

These types of wasp were the inspiration for the chestburster phase of the xenomorph lifecycle in Aliens.

Do we have any actual hard source from Dan O'Bannon or Ridley Scott's team on this? Because I literally never heard this being said for 20 straight years until Reddit TIL posts started spreading the idea.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

Do we have any actual hard source from Dan O'Bannon or Ridley Scott's team on this? Because I literally never heard this being said for 20 straight years until Reddit TIL posts started spreading the idea.

Supposedly the director’s commentary on one of the various special editions, from Scott himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Gary, the latest earnings call is in and the results are magnanimous:. Go gently caress yourself