Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Zoodpipe posted:

Behold, The Council convenes to deliberate weighty matters.

All 4 are also rescues

cool dogs, cool record table you have in the background too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
when did pet island make a comic?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

when I hit the post button after I get off probe

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

:ninja:

shitface fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Dec 26, 2022

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lol

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

ed hardy themed skull and sloth cookies for gatos to judge / critique.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lol

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
god bless the weed man

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YveAomaHMPA

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Patlabor owns so loving much.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

lol

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

more like petlabor

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDPaiz4ValU

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:hmmyes: moose milkie gif

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Bluemillion posted:

Patlabor owns so loving much.

it's cop apologia with slick graphics

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

as a lifelong fan of jerkcity: gently caress you

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

nice! my brother is going to get a kick out of this next year

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Raluek posted:

it's cop apologia with slick graphics

this take is old and busted

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lmao this was returned from one person. I don’t think they were using it as directed. the sea of ultraproct

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

maybe their rear end finally fell off

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

all the CA weed delivery places were closed today but thankfully i got paid on xmas eve and they were still out delivering. gave my dude a 20 buck tip and i offered him one of the 1/8s i bought but he actually said he didn't smoke/eat/vape weed at all it was just a job to him lol. who works at a weed place and doesn't indulge?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
q /= a

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Large Testicles posted:

all the CA weed delivery places were closed today but thankfully i got paid on xmas eve and they were still out delivering. gave my dude a 20 buck tip and i offered him one of the 1/8s i bought but he actually said he didn't smoke/eat/vape weed at all it was just a job to him lol. who works at a weed place and doesn't indulge?

the employee of the month at the weed place 19 months running, that’s who

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

the employee of the month at the weed place 19 months running, that’s who

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Large Testicles posted:

maybe he's into heroin, why do you have to judge?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

here’s our two fellas. alfie is the tuxedo boy and bosun is the wee fella. bosun belongs to my father in law who lives with us. alfie is about 7 months old but he’s already my super bro, I miss him a bunch (I’m on holiday atm with the fam, but will be home to see him tomorrow :3:)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

echinopsis posted:

lmao this was returned from one person. I don’t think they were using it as directed. the sea of ultraproct

lol why did you accept expired returns

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

health and safety?

returning expired meds is common here anyway, and i assume in NZ, specifically to keep that poo poo from being flushed or thrown in the garbage. it's not for product resale or something, it's so you don't end up with 200 doses of antibiotic creme in the sewer or someone finding a bottle of decade old percocet in the trash

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

echinopsis posted:

down bad below the equator

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

infernal machines posted:

health and safety?

returning expired meds is common here anyway, and i assume in NZ, specifically to keep that poo poo from being flushed or thrown in the garbage. it's not for product resale or something, it's so you don't end up with 200 doses of antibiotic creme in the sewer or someone finding a bottle of decade old percocet in the trash

thats a good point. you'd have an hourlong argument if you tried it here though i think

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s a free service that’s provided to the public and we also don’t pay to have it collected from us either

sometimes people return things hoping maybe we can reuse them but when I ask them back if they’d be happy being given medicine that they knew had been at someone’s house and then returned they see why we don’t reuse medicines lol

(although we actually do send a lot of returned but in-date and intact meds to the islands etc)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

no computer? this is the saddest image I’ve ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

it’s a free service that’s provided to the public and we also don’t pay to have it collected from us either

it's easy to forget that "for the common good" isn't really a phrase in the american lexicon