Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Musk would be mind blown if he walked into any McDonald’s and saw how people pour black pepper into their ketchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

BigglesSWE posted:

people pour black pepper into their ketchup.

:psyduck:

Like I'm sure it's good but I've never seen this

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
The whole 'sex is just a drug' thing is another expression of fascist strongman culture, it's about controlling and 'mastering' everything, even/especially your brain and body. Sexual repression and denial of sexual urges is seen as powerful and strong. The strength of human will, the mind over the body, etc etc.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Dec 26, 2022

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

PinheadSlim posted:

Like I'm sure it's good but I've never seen this

Maybe it’s a Swedish thing? Every time I eat at a fast food joint here I see people do it.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

BigglesSWE posted:

Maybe it’s a Swedish thing? Every time I eat at a fast food joint here I see people do it.

Maybe, I'm more used to seeing people make a 50/50 mix of mayo and ketchup

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

Maybe, I'm more used to seeing people make a 50/50 mix of mayo and ketchup

That's called Fancy Sauce

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Imagine being a billionaire and not having a fully staffed gently caress Hut

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Holy poo poo not only did he drop from #1 richest he is below first by 30 billion. Way to go buddy keep it up.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

FilthyImp posted:

*Elong unable to get it up*

Ahm...er...this ... Uh... This .. erm..... Clearly my brain requires.... Er....much bloods

* Boner fails to work *

"Kek"

:Joy:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

PhazonLink posted:

didnt Musk have all his kids through IVF because he has a broken dick?

great genes there.

He did for most of them, yes, but I had always heard it was so he could pick the genders.

EDIT: Also, because his first kid died of SIDS, and it really hosed Elon up.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
^ that's somehow worse. what a power tripping rear end in a top hat.

e: the gender picking is messup, not the SIDs thing.

BigglesSWE posted:

Musk would be mind blown if he walked into any McDonald’s and saw how people pour black pepper into their ketchup.

you think Musky had his first nugget ever because of Rick and Mort?

maybe he is weirdly sheltered in his SA compound that he literally never eaten a megacorp McD item till recently.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Dude's going to be releasing "TWITTER FILEEZZZ" until the day he dies at this point:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1607416119496945665?s=20&t=QD8vhRLtDtP97Iodf5A2OA

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I was gonna watch glass onion today but I guess it sucks?

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1607358237724098561

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

E the Shaggy posted:

Dude's going to be releasing "TWITTER FILEEZZZ" until the day he dies at this point:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1607416119496945665?s=20&t=QD8vhRLtDtP97Iodf5A2OA

Is this working on anyone?

No one seems to even loving care

Even the chuds don't seem to care, they are too mad about the Glass Onion of all things lmao

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

E the Shaggy posted:

Elon once again forgets there is much more beyond the US

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Ugh that loving thing. I was late on the Rick & Morty stuff and when the Internet went all in on that sauce bit I assumed it was a running gag throughout the show but nope, turns out it was one gag in one episode.

With that in mind, Musk absolutely loves Rick & Morty and he sees no negative traits in Rick whatsoever.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol just straight up anti-vaxx bullshit now how lovely

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

E the Shaggy posted:

Someone with an account please throw the "0 cases by April" tweet back in this dumb motherfucker's face

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Harminoff posted:

Little Ben is apparently appalled that a mystery movie contains misdirects and he is very upset at how the Elon character was treated so movie very bad indeed!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

kazil posted:

lol just straight up anti-vaxx bullshit now how lovely

Trying to save the lives of his workers saps precious time from them dying of COVID in his Tesla mines.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Harminoff posted:

If Ben hates it, then it is definitely doing something correct.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jet Jaguar posted:

I wonder who's more correct about the movie :thunk:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

kronix posted:

Just FYI anyone that provides services for money on the internet is in some way obliged to run their customer lists against the OFAC lists. It relates to anyone who could be doing business with sanctioned entities.

I just looked up at what may qualify as a financial institution to refresh my memory and that list is EXTENSIVE: https://ofac-analyzer.com/OFACinfo_whomustComply.aspx

Yeah services for money, transmitting or moving money, etc seems to qualify.

In other words if Twitter starts handling customer money equivalents, they'd better have a good compliance depth (not happening)

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Jet Jaguar posted:

One of his main critiques is, I poo poo you not, a mystery movie using misdirection.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

SirPhoebos posted:

I imagine getting payment processors in trouble with government agencies is the sort of thing that lands you on industry-wide blacklists.

Getting in "trouble" might be seen as money laundering or wire fraud both of which are criminal offenses.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

E the Shaggy posted:

One of his main critiques is, I poo poo you not, a mystery movie using misdirection.

The movie, which has a line of dialog about having misdirects in every good mystery, has misdirection????

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Harminoff posted:

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1607358398231908352

what a god damned moron.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Steadiman posted:

Little Ben is apparently appalled that a mystery movie contains misdirects and he is very upset at how the Elon character was treated so movie very bad indeed!

lmao imagine taking writing advice from a dude who self-inserts as a 7' tall muscleman with a giant hog in literally everything he writes, who became a conservative talking head because he couldn't sell jack loving poo poo to anyone, WITH a famous cousin

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"my wife informs me dry pussies are healthy pussies and also mystery movie tricked me!"

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

MrQwerty posted:

lmao imagine taking writing advice from a dude who self-inserts as a 7' tall muscleman with a giant hog in literally everything he writes, who became a conservative talking head because he couldn't sell jack loving poo poo to anyone, WITH a famous cousin

I am so old that I remember when he was the wunderkind promoted by his publisher mother, and most lefty bloggers called him The Virgin Ben because he was a self-righteous twat.

That he is somehow parlayed this gimmick of his into an actual career and power is amazing to me, but the Wingnut Welfare train never stops.

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
I had no interest in seeing that movie but since Smoll Ben hates it it's probably pretty good.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Jet Jaguar posted:

I am so old that I remember when he was the wunderkind promoted by his publisher mother, and most lefty bloggers called him The Virgin Ben because he was a self-righteous twat.

That he is somehow parlayed this gimmick of his into an actual career and power is amazing to me, but the Wingnut Welfare train never stops.

lmao I remember that too

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

Obsidianheart posted:

He did for most of them, yes, but I had always heard it was so he could pick the genders.

EDIT: Also, because his first kid died of SIDS, and it really hosed Elon up.
Well, poo poo, that really puts another layer on his anti-trans poo poo, including his trans kid that disowned him.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

yook posted:

Well, poo poo, that really puts another layer on his anti-trans poo poo, including his trans kid that disowned him.

his trans kid that disowned him was the oldest living one, I bet that really hosed him up

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Like 95 percent of right wing talking heads, Shapiro failed in Hollywood, latched onto that easy chud teet, and tries to create his own “entertainment”.

Apparently he wrote a rom-com sitcom in his early career or something that was so bad, even his heavily connected family couldn’t make it happen.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

E the Shaggy posted:

Like 95 percent of right wing talking heads, Shapiro failed in Hollywood, latched onto that easy chud teet, and tries to create his own “entertainment”.

Apparently he wrote a rom-com sitcom in his early career or something that was so bad, even his heavily connected family couldn’t make it happen.

if you are an "author," and your cousin was Matilda and your mom is a publisher and you can't sell anything to anyone... it means your writing is loving garbage

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

his trans kid that disowned him was the oldest living one, I bet that really hosed him up

Don’t forget that Chelsea Manning stole Grimes from him.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

E the Shaggy posted:

what were some of his pre-chud talking head endeavors?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

EmbryoSteve posted:

what were some of his pre-chud talking head endeavors?

he's written a lot of really bad Clancyesque novels with himself inserted as a super tall dude with a giant cock who shoots people and fucks, all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is having your cousin (what degree?) be Mara Wilson actually a stron gplaying card? I was under the impression she left that horrible machine due to all the weird gender/sex issues of being a teen and having the wisdom to nope out of that for years/decades.