Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

gschmidl posted:

Had to double check it wasn't the Pitchbot, as always.

https://twitter.com/dougjballoon/status/1607488860899999747?s=46&t=oCriZLMvKGklvq_AHZqGrg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
he didn't steal my money so i don't really see the issue

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
“at least sbf wasn’t a violent criminal; he couldn’t even properly contest mid”

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

he did wonders for the local multi million dollar party mansion ecosystem

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Weatherman posted:

i was going to say "it won't exist after that" but i guess it will, just a few dozen kilometres inland of where it is now
movin' on down to Otisburg!

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

the point is some countries don't get the luxury of considering whether US extradition requests are "well founded", they just have to do them

also the Bahamas/Caribbean has a history of giving up financial criminals wanted in the US with minimal fuss, a lot of Jamaican ponzi schemers (same financial criminal type as our boy) have been extradited

he chose the worst place to hide

Isentropy fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Dec 27, 2022

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

lmao: https://blog.liquid.com/women-in-crypto-caroline-ellison

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
what do you think are some of the most important priorities for a successful corporation?
knowing when to turn state's evidence

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i'm the table of contents for an 8 paragraph article

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Isentropy posted:

the point is some countries don't get the luxury of considering whether US extradition requests are "well founded", they just have to do them

also the Bahamas/Caribbean has a history of giving up financial criminals wanted in the US with minimal fuss, a lot of Jamaican ponzi schemers (same financial criminal type as our boy) have been extradited

he chose the worst place to hide

look, after he did a deep dive on whether or not he was going to get arrested he was going to do one on extradition treaties, but unfortunately the police arrived only 5 weeks later...he just didn't have time :cry:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Boxturret posted:

i'm the table of contents for an 8 paragraph article

I bet Caroline asked them to do that so SBF could read it.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

merry belated christmas, from santa sbf

Only registered members can see post attachments!

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

You have gone from an equity desk position to becoming CEO of a company. What was that journey like for you?

Pretty crazy. When I left equities for crypto, I had no idea what to expect, and effectively just decided to take a blind leap into the unknown.

It turned out to be a lot harder than I realized, and that was my main experience for the first couple of years. Then ultimately, it paid off a lot more than I expected.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

trading in crypto was really hard until... well I'll tell you later

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

statists hate her! one weird trick to becoming a successful woman in cypto that they don't want you to know

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

quote:

Also super important to have a culture of getting stuff done quickly. I think at most companies, by default things take too long and get bogged down in stuff, and one of our advantages has been being able to move quickly and flexibly.
it sure has!!

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
all the answers sound like a markov bot trained on flyers for management seminars

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Chris Knight posted:

it sure has!!

flexibility is key.

a goddamn financial contortionist

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

NoneMoreNegative posted:

SBF is Persona Au Gratin

more like persona e-SATA

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

quote:

What do you think are some of the most important priorities for a successful corporation?
I think it’s really important to make sure everyone is on the same page and working together toward common goals rather than working at cross purposes. The latter is unfortunately common in crypto and makes it really hard for those companies to operate.

this is quite funny because according to the latest legal eagle video, it was only once everything collapsed that she had a big round table meeting and told everyone all the crimes they were doing, which caused most to quit right away:thunk:

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

lmaoooo
archive dot today link: https://archive.vn/1lhtL

apparently went up november 24th of last year, though you can't tell that on the page currently

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

FAUXTON posted:

more like persona e-SANTA

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Trillhouse posted:

merry belated christmas, from santa sbf

the shoelaces are a nice touch

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Do It Coward

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

smellmycheese posted:

Do It Coward

If he knew he'd have already said something. Repeatedly, at length, and in more than one format.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i can most assuredly say that the best years of his life were in fact the years he spent in the bahamas as a billionaire sucking and loving and ordering people around while tweaking so like, whatever, article

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1607816810803654656

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I’m feel like that’s normal for the families of people worth billions (until a few weeks ago)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

He is a hardened criminal, I hope they have at least three people on him at all times.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Paladinus posted:

He is a hardened criminal, I hope they have at least three people on him at all times.

the kind of security you get for $1500/day won't do poo poo if some real rear end Organization is mad at you for losing their laundered money.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Midjack posted:

the kind of security you get for $1500/day won't do poo poo if some real rear end Organization is mad at you for losing their laundered money.

No-no, you don't understand, they are securing the rest of the world from him.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
maybe one of them will teach him to tie his shoes
honestly that would be a good movie for jonah hill and the rock

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

wow these crypto scammer are sure lazy

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i have a huge pile of money here, under this big cage you should ignore. please take my money there is no trap here

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
there's no money there, even in theory. there's supposedly a balance of USDT, which notably, is not redeemable for actual dollars

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

remeber the poster itt who got their "bonus" paid in USDT and after several weeks reported that they had given up because there was no way to convert it to actual money without paying more money?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

sorry, "money**"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Paladinus posted:

No-no, you don't understand, they are securing the rest of the world from him.

The world will look up and shout, "Let us withdraw!" and I'll whisper "No..."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

infernal machines posted:

remeber the poster itt who got their "bonus" paid in USDT and after several weeks reported that they had given up because there was no way to convert it to actual money without paying more money?

was it seraph? I imagine the answer is no since you said "given up"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

no, it was someone who isn't a dipshit, who had the misfortune of being given a worthless taxable asset as a bonus and shared their journey of discovery with us

Shageletic posted:

Good news: I'm getting my first ever bonus

Bad news: it's in crypto

Now I gotta learn what the gently caress a wallet is lol

Shageletic posted:

lol I never did get that 1500 dollars in tether out

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Dec 28, 2022