Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Infinitum posted:

I mean we wouldn't want to hurt a dictators feelings by calling him a oval office

I'm up to 4 Maggies now, they're the best. Got a whole family and I'm just on the cusp of hand feeding them now. I'll try grabbing some photos tomorrow.

Heats really getting to them so we've been putting bowls of water out for em. :(

I've got two adults and two juveniles. The juveniles feed themselves until the adults turn up and then they start squawking to be fed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Are you stealing my maggies, cause that's literally what happens with mine as well lol

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Ranter posted:

Do we have carte blanche freedom to use oval office itt? Or are there rules like only good cunts and male bastard cunts but no women cunts

Afaik, you might catch the ire by trying to rules lawyer poo poo, but I'll die one the hill for anything even arguably resembling Australian English

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Also, the Elon Musk thread got a few unprobed cunts in lately so even the seppos are coming round

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I'm still laughing my rear end off at the dude probated in the ukraine thread for "minge"

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Salty Minge would be a good username

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Ranter posted:

Do we have carte blanche freedom to use oval office itt? Or are there rules like only good cunts and male bastard cunts but no women cunts

It tends not to be directed at women, although I think there should be an exception for Gina Rineheart.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Gbs is deadset full of fucken dumb cunts.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

except for this thread, which is full of sick cunts

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

except for this thread which is fully sick, oval office

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

In case you arent as terminally online as i am there was a huge meltdown over the word "oval office" being used to describe putin in the gbs ukraine thread that escalated into a qcs thread where jeffery did invisible week long probations for every single poster that posted in it and its funny as hell

That QCS thread is amazing and I am so glad you mentioned it.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Lolie posted:

It tends not to be directed at women, although I think there should be an exception for Gina Rineheart.

Off the top of my head Gina and Pauline Hanson are the two I wouldn't even hesitate with but yeah even hardcore misogynists are typically aware of how cunty it looks to drop it on a woman

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

little hot in the car today

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_XSK-5v5h4

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/hv7zh4j.mp4

Maggies :3:

ili
Jul 26, 2003

well why not posted:

Fucken jaysus

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

well why not posted:

oh not your sex bottle

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

That looks suspiciously like a positive mold of a sigmoid colon

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Seen a few positive molds have ya mate?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Non Compos Mentis posted:

oh not your sex bottle

parched

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Infinitum posted:

Seen a few positive molds have ya mate?

Yes.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
i told you not to mention my sigmoid

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Due to people moving or renovating, I scored a new bed, a new lounge and a large water feature yesterday. Will also be getting a pressure washer.

My daughter in law's parents are downsizing from a literal mansion to a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, so gently caress only knows what they will be getting rid of when they move.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
can you get the mansion?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Non Compos Mentis posted:

can you get the mansion?

Way too much cleaning for my liking.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

That's what the pressure washer is for.

Good hose down

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I'll live in the mansion, where is it?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Wish I had a pressure washer, would save a fortune on toilet paper

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Having a good time at the bar with my friends and I just wanna say thanks for keeping 2022 interesting goons. You all bring an angle to the table.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Laserface posted:

Having a good time at the bar with my friends and I just wanna say thanks for keeping 2022 interesting goons. You all bring an angle to the table.

I don't mean to be obtuse , but I a cute reflex to come full circle with my riffs, right?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Jestery posted:

I don't mean to be obtuse , but I a cute reflex to come full circle with my riffs, right?

Sure man

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I don't even have the excuse of being high

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jestery posted:

Wish I had a pressure washer, would save a fortune on toilet paper

We got a new pressure washer before Christmas, and I spent 2 days doing the pool. Night and day difference to how it looks.

Thinking I might be out the front tomorrow in a shirt and boardies and just keep dunking buckets on my head and pressure wash the front driveway.
Or I could just laze about in the AC and gently caress all that poo poo until it's cooler

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

Thank u I love them :3:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Far out

Christmas was busy, I've made the third of five trips I have to make from Engadine to the airport today (first drop off)

I'm at the Sutherland hospital, Mrs has had a pilonidal abcess flare up so waiting for the GP to bring back her antibiotic script.

The old bird on our left had some sort of gnarly vomiting spell, then between big voms "that's a kebab"

Old fella to the right had to get a gastronasal tube which was quite unpleasant to listen to

Now there's a young indigenous bloke who was found borderline unresponsive in his place, covered in his own blood from wounds to his arms and knees, who is being a massive pest to the nursing staff asking for a cup of tea (he may have to get stitches and surgery). Swearing a lot and carrying on like an entitled child.

He was absolutely shitfaced apparently. He keeps carrying on wanting to go home while also complaining about having to sit down because several wounds are actively still bleeding. I've had a gutful, thankfully he's not keeping the Mrs awake. He's acting very fucken entitled and obviously is a frequent visitor here.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

WRT food though we had a ham, some prawns, various salads and we served up pani Puri for entrees to the fam and then made up bhel Puri as a salad which were both a hit

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Also getting mad mentally about the fact that I've never been to a hospital that didn't have paid parking. Like I get that it's a service you're providing but gently caress me why should it cost me money to go visit my dying grandfather (previously happened in Toowoomba, I would often visit him after work for a few hours most days and it would cost me $10-20).

Also gently caress getting old. I can hear all sorts old folks just sounding miserable and all I can think is when I hit like 75 just get one of those pneumatic pistons they use to kill cattle and blast it into my loving brain stem

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

McSpergin posted:

Also getting mad mentally about the fact that I've never been to a hospital that didn't have paid parking. Like I get that it's a service you're providing but gently caress me why should it cost me money to go visit my dying grandfather (previously happened in Toowoomba, I would often visit him after work for a few hours most days and it would cost me $10-20).

ED parking is free at my hospital. You can also get a reduced cost pass if you're visiting frequently.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Jestery posted:

That looks suspiciously like a positive mold of a 1:12 scale model of tfabs romantic guts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

quote:

A teenage boy spent Christmas Day in hospital after swallowing a bluebottle while swimming at Bondi Beach.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...b38b4c0d969973a

quote:

Three children have been airlifted to hospital after receiving suspected Irukandji jellyfish stings on K'gari (Fraser Island).

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-27/irukandji-stings-kgari-fraser-islands-children-hospital/101811402