Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

the right shampoo makes it easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bird with big dick posted:

Made Costco Christmas Eve dinner for my wife and her boyfriend, Costco crab, Costco mixed seafood, and clam chowder made with the 51 ounce can of costco clam.

lol

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
lots of crabs for not many clams

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hell of a Costco deal friends

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mustached Demon posted:

Didn't you lose like 1 billion crab the past year or so?

Commercial fisherman are a bane on the general public.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

MarcusSA posted:

Dehumanize yourself and face to Kirkland.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

metachronos posted:

Got a $100 Costco gift card as one if my Xmas gifts PBUC. What should I buy?

66 hot dogs + drink (with refill)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

metachronos posted:

Got a $100 Costco gift card as one if my Xmas gifts PBUC. What should I buy?

15 pair of jeans and a dog and soda on the way out.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The jamon costs 100 dollars...

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Got the Jamon for Christmas. It was fun cutting off strips for charcuterie at one of our parties.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

real g's get their crab at the video games deals thread :smug:

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bird with big dick posted:

Made Costco Christmas Eve dinner for my wife and her boyfriend, Costco crab, Costco mixed seafood, and clam chowder made with the 51 ounce can of costco clam.

Your wife's what?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Costco Crab is just his nickname.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

He made me dinner and it was very good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

My compliments to the well endowed bird

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Costco Crab With Big Dick

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

MarcusSA posted:

If only any clothes they sold for my fat rear end...

Oh well, nabbed a 1700 pc.box of Lego for my niece and the last of the Pokemon card tin packs to hold on to and sell later on yesterday.

Also saw an instant pot dutch oven and was considering it until I saw the $170 price tag.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

slice of cheese pizza and an iced tea for lunch, like 2.50 and I’m stuffed

what value

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

I pray for the second coming of the Supreme Slice.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Going to get a Shrimp Ring (With Cocktail Sauce).

ManifunkDestiny
Aug 2, 2005
THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN THE SEAHAWKS IS RUSSELL WILSON'S TAINT SWEAT

Seahawks #1 fan since 2014.
We have a family tradition of spending our New Year’s Eve eating snacks/finger foods/appetizers while playing games. Spanikopita, chips and dip,veggie platters, things like that. What are some of your favorite frozen apps/finger foods from church, ideally with some meat/protein in them?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Mustached Demon posted:

Didn't you lose like 1 billion crab the past year or so?

Crab Dad bad dad

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Not sure if this is national or just my local Costco...but the Serrano is marked down to only $50 till the 31st:

Should I go back and get it? Just not sure my GF and I can go through that before it goes bad... Can it keep in a cool, dry (like 45-50 degree average in winter, 45% humidity or lower) basement? Or does it need to be in the fridge?

Maybe I can immediately cut it in twain and freeze half?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dang, how is the normal price for those only 70 dollars where you are? They're normally 100 for me

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

ManifunkDestiny posted:

We have a family tradition of spending our New Year’s Eve eating snacks/finger foods/appetizers while playing games. Spanikopita, chips and dip,veggie platters, things like that. What are some of your favorite frozen apps/finger foods from church, ideally with some meat/protein in them?

The Brazi Bites pao de queijo, and dumplings/pot stickers in any brand are two things that are too good so we don't buy them anymore because we'll inhale them too fast.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Dang, how is the normal price for those only 70 dollars where you are? They're normally 100 for me

First thing I spotted too, it’s 100 here too. Always been tempted but there’s only two of us so need to look into how to keep it so it doesn’t go bad as it wouldn’t get eaten quickly.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I have vowed to buy the ham if i ever see it at $50 but it never hits that here. pull the trigger my brother

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

That jamon ham is normally $100 here and goes on sale for $80 and is gone fast.

Today I got the absolute last spiral sliced ham in the store (for New Year’s Eve) and I’m thankful for that since I have 10 people to feed tomorrow night. I also could not resist the temptation of the cheesy bread from France. So we are going to get fat on that tomorrow with Ham. And like sure maybe a vegetable. And Kenji’s three ingredient Mac and cheese but like with a lot of Gruyère and costal cheddar and stuff so its more than three ingredients and is deadly good.

The Shrimp Harcao (I normally think of them as har gow but its the same) are quite good.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Called up all the Costcos around here and they aren’t budging on $99. Hell on earth in these parts. Hope you appreciate living in el paraiso del jamon OP.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dick Fontaine posted:

Called up all the Costcos around here and they aren’t budging on $99. Hell on earth in these parts. Hope you appreciate living in el paraiso del jamon OP.

Having to call around in 2022 kinda sucks, I don’t know why Costco aren’t ahead in the game. I have a BJs account too as I live so close to one the app things I’m in the store when I’m at home, and the app is so much better. In built barcode scanner that’ll give you prices and prompt you for available coupons, but just searching what items are available near me and for how much is super useful.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

First thing I spotted too, it’s 100 here too. Always been tempted but there’s only two of us so need to look into how to keep it so it doesn’t go bad as it wouldn’t get eaten quickly.

The secret is carting it around to all the holiday parties and whittling it down fresh for people. That's the only way we made it work in a similar two person household.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Yesterday my church had 8x4.5oz cans of Portofino Solid Yellowfin Tuna in EVOO for $8.99, just a couple cases unlabeled and on top of the Kirkland Albacore. :hellyeah:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I got the sweatpants ordered, y’all win this round. But I’ll be damned if I buy the Durian!

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Cheapest entertainment going!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

my family does a puzzle or two at every get together and we did the grogu one last christmas and everyone refused to do the other one due to how much of a pain in the rear end the first one was. Something about the lenticular nature making it a lot harder than a regular puzzle.

I'd definitely start with the one with Mando in it, should be the easier of the two.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

My partner's and my family met for the first time at Thanksgiving and we all did the Costco puzzle together it was sick

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Anyone buy a Costco TV mount, and then get the install package? I thought part of the plan was they would only do an install for a TV wall mount you bought in store. Mine recently tore out of the wall and destroyed my TV. I took some photos and my buddy says the screws they used were basically picture frame ones or something, completely too small.

I asked my neighbor who has some big 75" TV's installed on wall mounts as well, same Costco frame+install, and they said after the install the tech said not to ever move or adjust the TV in the frame, even though the entire point of those frames was to have some freedom of movement however small.

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

Screw the mount into a stud and you can move it around however much you want.

If you don't have a stud you'll need to get some heavy duty drywall anchors (50lbs minimum) and put those into the wall and screw the mount into them.

Either way once you do that you can move your TV around as much as you want. I regularly adjust mine a ton in all sorts of directions and have no issues. But if you have it just screwed into drywall then yeah it is going to rip through the wall easily.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Use the studs. If you can't you either have a nice concrete/brick/metal wall or you should just get a regular tv stand because your home is made of cardboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I just installed one of the Sanus 90" mounts wednesday, do your homework and make sure you're drilling dead center into the studs and you should have no problem doing pull-ups on it.

The screws that came with that were 3 1/2" long and all of that was screwed into solid wood as confirmed by flashlight inspection of the drill holes before putting anything in them. If somebody put up your tv with drywall anchors, lol, lmao

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jan 1, 2023