Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

gschmidl posted:

You're not prepared.

the last time my eyes rolled this far back into my skull that I looked like a slot machine I was reading Ready Player One

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

the last time my eyes rolled this far back into my skull that I looked like a slot machine I was reading Ready Player One

:yossame: but Enders Game

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

gschmidl posted:

You're not prepared.

that is clearly the box for that stupid rear end flintlock pistol that was in the last bedside table picture over to the side too

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
anyway, I watched Glass Onion last night, which is a good movie in its own right. The fact that the entire movie is dunking on Musk is just a bonus.

5 star, would recommend

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Shame Boy posted:

that is clearly the box for that stupid rear end flintlock pistol that was in the last bedside table picture over to the side too

which reviews said isn't even made of wood, it's paper or cardboard

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

gschmidl posted:

You're not prepared.

desperately want to open one of those books and hear how loud the spine cracks

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

that's actually an incredibly bad comparison because Fathers 4 Justice were fighting to actually see their kids

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

that's actually an incredibly bad comparison because Fathers 4 Justice were fighting to actually see their kids

yeah but they're also usually estranged from their kids due to being lovely dads

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

oh poo poo

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

but also yeah hot drat

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

however the batman comparison he's done of himself is not entirely innaccurate but not for the reason he thinks.

billionaire built on inherited wealth? check.

unable to form meaningful relationships? check

thinks they are a saviour but actually causes more problems than they solve? check

up all night on their computer? check

wildly inefficient use of transport (cars, jets etc.) that frequently causes fires and other forms of damage? check

cult following of weirdos? check

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

however the batman comparison he's done of himself is not entirely innaccurate but not for the reason he thinks.

billionaire built on inherited wealth? check.

unable to form meaningful relationships? check

thinks they are a saviour but actually causes more problems than they solve? check

up all night on their computer? check

wildly inefficient use of transport (cars, jets etc.) that frequently causes fires and other forms of damage? check

cult following of weirdos? check

both constantly long for the love of their father

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

FilthyImp posted:

I'd it crashes enough does it, like, unsplit?

BREAKING NEWS: Billionaire genius Elon Musk achieves fusion

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
lmao. below 115

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
every day i wake up to a new, terrifying, all-changing world, so it's nice with one constant in it as $tsla keeps tanking without fail

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

anyway, I watched Glass Onion last night, which is a good movie in its own right. The fact that the entire movie is dunking on Musk is just a bonus.

5 star, would recommend

it was written in 2020 and feels like it was aimed more at zucc but laffo that elon managed to turn himself into the on screen caricature

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
down :10bux:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

so, double digits by january?

e: lol that this burning dumpster of a company is still "worth" 300 bil

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
every sickos, owned, lmao, f5 and rip emoji come in for a HUGE party

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

every sickos, owned, lmao, f5 and rip emoji come in for a HUGE party

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

guybrush tweetbad is a top-tier twit name

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the worlds richest* man being reduced to cosplaying as a right wing talk radio dj in a third tier market, because its the only way he thinks he can make his disastrous twitter acquisition work, is so goddamn funny

imagine becoming a literal master of the universe, and somehow turning that in to having to lick sweaty maga chud balls around the clock in a desperate atempt to stay solvent

e: also $tsla down almost 72% for the year

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

FMguru posted:

at this rate it'll be at pre-pandemic levels in two weeks

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

FMguru posted:

the worlds richest* man being reduced to cosplaying as a right wing talk radio dj in a third tier market, because its the only way he thinks he can make his disastrous twitter acquisition work, is so goddamn funny

imagine becoming a literal master of the universe, and somehow turning that in to having to lick sweaty maga chud balls around the clock in a desperate atempt to stay solvent

apparently mussolini kinda hated hitler and thought he was a pathetic wuss but had to pretend to like him to stay in power, while hitler was constantly talking about how mussolini was his only true friend in the world and how beautiful and wonderful he was

for some reason i just thought of that

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I thought it was vice versa - that hitler hated Mussolini

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
liked him well enough to bust him out of jail iirc

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

hobbesmaster posted:

i can't find the article i read that got into it in detail so here's something i found from two seconds of googling instead

Some Guy on Quora posted:

Mussolini’s path to a fascist government began earlier than Hitler’s. So Hitler greatly admired Mussolini. At one point Hitler sent a picture to be signed and sent back by the Italian leader, to which there was never a reply. Once Hitler rose to power, Mussolini had to recognize him but certainly never liked him. The Italian dictator was well known for trash talking the Fuhrer behind his back, referring to him as a “buffoon”.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

hobbesmaster posted:

hitler was a superfan of mussolini in the 1930s - pretty much the entire nazi seizure power was based on how mussolini took over italy, and hitler (who wasnt real big on giving credit to other people) openly acknowledged it

"mussolini as war-partner" turned out to be much, much less impressive as "mussolini as inspiration" and hitler grew to despise him

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

c-can you autograph this for me mussolini-senpai?

[no response for months]

i-i'm sure he's just real busy, he'll get to it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Dear Ben, I wrote you but you still ain't callin'
I left my phone, my pen, and my typewriter at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, gently caress it, what's been up, man? How's your daughter?

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
112 :)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

🔪

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:rubby:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
let that sink in

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

fins posted:

lmao. below 115

aahaha. 112

to the mines!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

still insanely overvalued with plenty of canyon below to drop into

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Beeftweeter posted:

let that sink in

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
butt-coin isn't really crashing much at the moment so it's nice to have a different garbage fire to laugh at in the meantime

Sapozhnik fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Dec 27, 2022