Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

boniface did one of those too lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

stump collector posted:

stavrosishly: how about the kfc double down, i used to deadassly eat hella them shits

I hate how his lovely clips show up whenever I'm looking for TAFS. He's not even on the loving show! :mad:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/1607952262554423296?t=GHPOzQPCCuT-DuG9V9_5vw&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/i_zzzzzz/status/1607970828771287041?t=R8DwnHlZWGl80fquUhIrKQ&s=19

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
The new ep, from 44:25, to the dmx fart/bark is probably the high watermark of post-stav-era Nick laughs. Glad my good friend Nick is having fun

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

WEH posted:

boniface did one of those too lol

the weepy gawker article is one for the ages

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

an hour and 27 minutes good lord

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

George Lucas: go on, read from those menus like we practiced! blow these critics mentalities!

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

poo poo jar jar, you killed a guy on camera, the least you could do is speak a little patois

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
lmao

stump collector
May 28, 2007

this guy…isnt even thai ing!!

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Old lady at the McDonald's drive thru heard Jordan talking about how the rape in Flowers in the Attic is "ideal" from my car radio.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Of course Levinson was freaking out about not getting paid cash immediately when he had a cheque mailed to him and it didn't arrive the very next day.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/pussoire/status/1608535613858533377?t=8cBwedqAnjqLXRkAkbAgNw&s=19

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
The monkey ripping off the woman’s face part has me laughing on the bus. Replace Adam with Jordan immediately.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Come back, Bust Rodd, there's someone out there who has need of your teachings

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Cael posted:

Come back, Bust Rodd

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

tony microphone is a very funny name

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/nickyotissmith/status/1605828339415007233?t=vt4sZcap-5sRiYhUD6qCJg&s=19

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
The fact that Luis and Mike are still friends after this
https://twitter.com/burtchintus/status/1609107155977924618?s=46&t=KsHA9RiejddtE2qgnnBHlg
And Joey Diaz and Sam Tripoli have threatened to murder both Mike and jules because he made some offhand remark about how his kids look retarded….Luis is a real rear end dude

imhotep fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Dec 31, 2022

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Cael posted:

Come back, Bust Rodd

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

I had a dream about bust, he got upset with me that I was playing the moog too loudly when we we’re jammin

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
That's very sad

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Jordan is in top form this episode.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Forum dreams sounds a lovely hell I would wish on no one

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

henkman posted:

That's very sad

I mean there’s more context based on a conversation he had or rather an idea for an art project he wanted me to help with, but… well I don’t even want to say what his idea was because it was cringe.. but I’ll say it anyways, ;but also he gave me the most vague prompt, and sent me an mp3 of him doing like ‘spoken word’ poetry or something about Bloodborne and he wanted me to put like dark drone music and gently caress with his vocals. I listened to maybe 5 seconds of it and i couldn’t listen to more. I hope he’s not lurking, but he himself said he thought it was embarrassing to listen back to it.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

imhotep posted:

I mean there’s more context based on a conversation he had or rather an idea for an art project he wanted me to help with, but… well I don’t even want to say what his idea was because it was cringe.. but I’ll say it anyways, ;but also he gave me the most vague prompt, and sent me an mp3 of him doing like ‘spoken word’ poetry or something about Bloodborne and he wanted me to put like dark drone music and gently caress with his vocals. I listened to maybe 5 seconds of it and i couldn’t listen to more. I hope he’s not lurking, but he himself said he thought it was embarrassing to listen back to it.

Bust Rodd

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

:goofy:

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

imhotep you gotta get some pussy or dick

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

imhotep posted:

https://twitter.com/burtchintus/status/1609107155977924618?s=46&t=KsHA9RiejddtE2qgnnBHlg
And Joey Diaz and Sam Tripoli have threatened to murder both Mike and jules because he made some offhand remark about how his kids look retarded….Luis is a real rear end dude

:whitewater:

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

Bust Rodd

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
I actually have sex with my girlfriend almost every day, but what makes you say that. I don’t behave irl like I do on the net.

She loving hates Redbar although like 3 bits have made her laugh real hard, hates cum town and doesn’t mind the Adam friedland show.

imhotep fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Dec 31, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

imhotep posted:

imhotep posted:

I actually have sex with my girlfriend almost every day, but what makes you say that. I don’t behave irl like I do on the net

:whitewater:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

imhotep posted:

I need Bust Rodd spoken word drone.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Why am I getting made fun of for spilling the beans on the weird Bloodborne themed audio/spoken word/poetry thing bust rodd pitched to me that I didn’t reply to hoping he would forget about it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

imhotep posted:

Why am I getting made fun of for spilling the beans on the weird Bloodborne themed audio/spoken word/poetry thing bust rodd pitched to me that I didn’t reply to hoping he would forget about it

because he's cooler than you

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

turning on the other gay little weirdo to ingratiate yourself is a very Adam move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

imhotep posted:

I'm going to watch this later