Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Shingo Takagi vs. Taichi, JTO TakaTaichi 50th Anniversary Show, 19/12

I couldn't not watch Five Star Taichi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

BJW Saikyou Tag League November 24th
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pe9P_zQqlQoO_GE3GMgpbCQg8x1GhWD0/edit
HM
Astronatus (Takuya Nomura and Fuminori Abe) vs Daichi Hashimoto and Masked GO!GOGO
Isami Kodaka & Yuki Ishikawa vs Crazy Lovers (Masashi Takeda and Takumi Tsukamoto) - Iron Cage & Fluorescent Light Tubes Death Match

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
ChocoProLIVE! 278 - 2022.12.24

HM
Choun Shiryu & Masa Takanashi vs Killer Queens (Emi Sakura & Mei Suruga)

Emi coming home and in prime form with this very chaotic match. ChocoPro always gets just that much better when Emi's back.

Always interesting to see her incorporate her AEW schtick in an arena where she has full trust and complete control.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
16th December
Dragongate Fantastic Gate Night 8
Gold Class (Ben-K & Minorita) vs HYO & Yuki Yoshioka

HM
16th December
Dragongate Fantastic Gate Night 8
Kzy vs Shun Skywalker

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

this kid is nuts posted:

Nth

Inaba was also in a really good tag match in the previous TAKATaichi show. It was her and Aoi vs STARDOM's Maika and MIRAI. They beat the absolute gently caress out of each other

She was also in IMO the best Stardom tag team match of the year teaming with Syuri against Momo/SLK. She's really just insanely great already.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
ChocoProLIVE! 279 - 2022.12.25

HM
Mei & Emi & Shin Suzuki vs CDK & Tae Honma

A classic ChocoPro mix of high skill, high workrate and complete nonsense. Emi in her element is divine. Mei and Tae have amazing chemistry together.

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Dec 25, 2022

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Throwing these out before I head to my parent's.

Dragongate's The Final Gate at Fukoka, 12/25

HM: Open the Brave Gate Championship - HYO vs. Minorita
HM: Shingo Takagi & BxB Hulk vs. YAMATO & Madoka Kikuta
MOTYC: Kota Minoura vs. Diamante
MOTYC: Open the Dream Gate Championship - Yuki Yoshioka vs. Ben-K

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

AJPW #ajpw Xmas MANIAx December 25th
HM
Kosei Fujita, Tyohei Oiwa and Yuto Nakajima vs Hokuto Omori, Ryo Inoue and Yuma Anzai
Kento Miyahara, Atsuki Aoyagi, Taichi and Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs Yuma Aoyagi, Jake Lee, SANADA and BUSHI

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
15th December
Michinoku Pro Michinoku 2022 Tokyo Conference Vol. 2 ~ Kotsuniku Aihamu
Bad Boy (Fujita "Jr" Hayato, Ken45 & Manjimaru) vs Kazuki Hashimoto, MUSASHI & Yasutaka Oosera

Point 1, Hayato may have forgotten wrestling is a work on his time off with cancer. Either that or someone between MUSASHI & Oosera stole his girlfriend. Particularly Oosera who got absolutely murdered on the finish

Point 2, Kazuki Hashimoto didn't get enough time in the ring today, but when he did appear it was good.

Point 3, Yasutaka Oosera was a really sympathetic underdog here. Really this match was about Oosera & Hayato.

Really good, albeit a bit gnarly at times.

MOTYC
15th December
Brahman Kei, Brahman Ota, Brahman Shu, Brother Moon & Ultraman Robin vs BLACK On The Outside Blue On The Inside Hikaritaro Nohashi, Chris Drago, Daniel LaRusso No. 2, Mr. Miyagi No.1 & The Great Sasuke

There is nothing else in wrestling like this annual absolute loving nonsense that Michinoku Pro do. Chris Brookes as Ivan Drago is one of the less silly things. Sasuke continues his apparently unsuccessful attempt to end up in a wheelchair with the most bewildering & stupid bumps.

Is it good? Does it matter? It's essential viewing, wrestling as spectacle in the purest sense.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: MIRAI vs. Suzu Suzuki, Stardon New Blood 7/8

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Mayu Iwatani vs. MIRAI, Stardom 7/30
HM: Mina Shirakawa vs. Momo Watanabe, Stardom 7/31

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

HM
15th December
Bad Boy (Fujita "Jr" Hayato, Ken45 & Manjimaru) vs Kazuki Hashimoto, MUSASHI & Yasutaka Oosera

MOTYC
15th December
Brahman Kei, Brahman Ota, Brahman Shu, Brother Moon & Ultraman Robin vs BLACK On The Outside Blue On The Inside Hikaritaro Nohashi, Chris Drago, Daniel LaRusso No. 2, Mr. Miyagi No.1 & The Great Sasuke

HM for me for the 6-man, but nth on GREAT SPACE WAR

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Zd4lb8Kjkcq4WPmbmCmBZhq2wT47Ymh/edit

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

That bump where Sasuke landed head first was just loving gnarly

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW Dark Elevation 12/26

HM: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Frankie Kazarian
HM: Athena vs. Kiera Hogan
HM: Dralistico vs. Blake Christian

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

AEW Dark Elevation 12/26

I will second Takeshita vs Kazarian and Athena vs Kiera but I thought Dralistico vs Blake was pretty bad, Blake was just standing there doing nothing to set up spots.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pylons posted:

AEW Dark Elevation 12/26

nth

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

JTO TakaTaichi 50th Anniversary Show December 19th
MOTYC
Tomoko Inaba vs Suzu Suzuki
- I already knew Suzu was rad as hell from her deathmatches, but Inaba went from me not knowing her to wanting her on every show I watch. Just a brutally physical match where both ladies came out looking tough as nails

Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki and DOUKI) vs Jun Kasai and Tomoaki Honma
- Old man MiSu has a few more wars left in him, not as crazy as Kasai's Freedoms stuff but the blood poured freely here

Shingo Takagi (h) vs Taichi - KOPW 2022 Trophy
- First half or so wasn't really grabbing me but then these two stepped it up in a big way and didn't let off

Hot crowd, great matches, TakaTaichi shows remain fantastic

nth

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

HM: Marcus Mathers vs Danny Demanto
MOTY: Matt Tremont vs Sawyer Wreck
H2O Torn to Shreds
December 26

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Ganbare Pro Giri Giri Chop! December 27th
MOTYC
Hartley Jackson (c) vs Mizuki Watase - Spirit of Ganbare Openweight Championship
- Love a good underdog story. Watase is fantastic at absorbing shots and the crowd was 100% behind him but Jackson is the champ for a reason, just an absolute unit of a man who was continually able to shrug off Watase's best shots and continue punishing him

HM
GanJo (Yuna Manase, Moeka Haruhi and HARUKAZE) vs Ice Ribbon (Nao Ishikawa, Yuki Mashiro and Kaho Matsushita)
Shota and Shuichiro Katsumura vs Soma Takao and Shigehiro Irie
Kouki Iwasaki vs Keisuke Ishii

GanPro made the most of their first cheering crowd in months, great stuff

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

SG Bamboo posted:

Ganbare Pro Giri Giri Chop! December 27th
MOTYC
Hartley Jackson (c) vs Mizuki Watase - Spirit of Ganbare Openweight Championship
- Love a good underdog story. Watase is fantastic at absorbing shots and the crowd was 100% behind him but Jackson is the champ for a reason, just an absolute unit of a man who was continually able to shrug off Watase's best shots and continue punishing him

HM
GanJo (Yuna Manase, Moeka Haruhi and HARUKAZE) vs Ice Ribbon (Nao Ishikawa, Yuki Mashiro and Kaho Matsushita)
Shota and Shuichiro Katsumura vs Soma Takao and Shigehiro Irie
Kouki Iwasaki vs Keisuke Ishii

GanPro made the most of their first cheering crowd in months, great stuff

Nth to all. Solid action all round.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
18th December
Dragongate The Gate of Origin
3 Way Captain's Fall Tag
D'courage (Dragon Dia, Madoka Kikuta & Yuki Yoshioka) vs Gold Class (Ben-K, Kota Minoura & Minorita) vs Z-Brats (BxB Hulk, HYO & KAI)

HM
18th December
Dragongate The Gate of Origin
Open The Twin Gate Titles
Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu & Kzy) vs Takashi Yoshida & YAMATO

Takashi Yoshida being good? It rules. What a surprisingly compelling babyface he's turned out to be after the Cyber Kong years.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
21st December
All Japan #ajpw XmasEVE4
Atsuki Aoyagi & Hokuto Omori vs Rising HAYATO & Ryo Inoue

HM
21st December
All Japan #ajpw XmasEVE4
Jake Lee & Naoya Nomura vs Kento Miyahara & Yuma Aoyagi

This was a little long but still real good

Shuji Ishikawa murdering Yuma Anzai was so close to a HM nod, fantastic young boy vs vet match

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
15th December

There is nothing else in wrestling like this annual absolute loving nonsense that Michinoku Pro do. Chris Brookes as Ivan Drago is one of the less silly things. Sasuke continues his apparently unsuccessful attempt to end up in a wheelchair with the most bewildering & stupid bumps.

Is it good? Does it matter? It's essential viewing, wrestling as spectacle in the purest sense.

WHAT THE gently caress

Nth

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Momo Watanabe vs. Syuri, Stardom MidSummer Champions 7/9
HM: Tam Nakano vs. Syuri, Stardom MidSummer Champions in Nagoya 7/24
HM: Syuri vs. Utami Hayashishita, Stardom 5STAR Grand Prix 7/31

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MOTYC: Triangulo de la Muerte vs. The Elite in Best of 7 Match 6 (Falls Count Anywhere) - AEW Dynamite 12/28

The last couple of matches have still been good but I was wondering if the added stipulations were a sign these guys were running out of ideas. I was wrong, they were just saving some amazing crazy rear end poo poo for the latter stages of the Best of 7. This was nuts.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Triangulo de la Muerte vs. The Elite in Best of 7 Match 6 (Falls Count Anywhere) - AEW Dynamite 12/28

The last couple of matches have still been good but I was wondering if the added stipulations were a sign these guys were running out of ideas. I was wrong, they were just saving some amazing crazy rear end poo poo for the latter stages of the Best of 7. This was nuts.

Yea this ruled. Seconding

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW Dynamite 12/28

MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs. Ethan Page
MOTYC: Top Flight (Darius & Dante Martin) vs. Blackpool Combat Club (Claudio Castagnoli & Jon Moxley)
MOTYC: The Elite (Kenny Omega, Nick & Matt Jackson) vs. Death Triangle (PAC, Rey Fenix & Penta El Zero Miedo)
HM: Samoa Joe vs. Wardlow

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

This was wild. Nth.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

AEW Dynamite 12/28

MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs. Ethan Page
MOTYC: Top Flight (Darius & Dante Martin) vs. Blackpool Combat Club (Claudio Castagnoli & Jon Moxley)
MOTYC: The Elite (Kenny Omega, Nick & Matt Jackson) vs. Death Triangle (PAC, Rey Fenix & Penta El Zero Miedo)
HM: Willow Nightingale and Ruby Soho vs Tay Melo and Anna Jay AS

AEW ending the year with one of the best in-ring shows they’ve ever had.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 12/28

HM: Bryan Danielson vs. Ethan Page

these nth

tayjay v ruby/willow was juuuust shy of hm, but still very good

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
AEW Dynamite 12/28

HM: Top Flight (Darius & Dante Martin) vs. Blackpool Combat Club (Claudio Castagnoli & Jon Moxley)

hell of a show

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Jerusalem posted:

Yup, sick match

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 12/28

HM: Bryan Danielson vs. Ethan Page
HM: Top Flight (Darius & Dante Martin) vs. Blackpool Combat Club (Claudio Castagnoli & Jon Moxley)

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
MOTYC: Hijo del Vikingo (C) vs Bandido for AAA Mega Championship - AAA Noche de Campeones 12/28/2022

A crazy match with a crazy strong lucha guy and crazy flippy lucha guy.

MOTYC: Bandido (C) vs Hijo del Vikingo for Big Lucha World Title - Big Lucha Una Navidad Con Valores 12/25/2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imSOI4AEvFA&t=5348s
A crazy match with a crazy flippy lucha guy and crazy strong lucha guy.

Both matches aired within 1 hour of each other. A great night for Bandido and Hijo del Vikingo.

WMOTYC: Taurus v Arez v Villano III Jr. for the Blue Demon Championship - AAA Noche de Campeones 12/28/2022

Really debated this one because the match wasn't that bad, but the finish was botched to an amazing level. Spoiler ahead Arez pins Villano III Jr, Pierro counts 3 and holds 3 fingers up. Commentary calls it a kickout at 2. Maybe 10 seconds later Arez's music starts playing. After a bit of music, Pierro holds up 2 fingers and the music stops. The match continues for another minute or so and Arez pins Villano III Jr for the win.

Oil! fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Dec 29, 2022

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

AEW Dynamite 12/28

hell of a show

Yeah agreed and a HM to Page vs Danielson from 12/28 Dynamite

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

nth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Jon Moxley/Claudio Castagnoli vs. Top Flight, AEW Dynamite, 28/12
MOTYC: Death Triangle vs. The Elite, AEW Dynamite, 28/12
HM: TayJay vs. Ruby Soho/Willow Nightingale, AEW Dynamite, 28/12

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Motyc : Utami v KAIRI, Stardom dream queendom 29/12

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Motyc : Utami v KAIRI, Stardom dream queendom 29/12

Big time nth. That might be my favourite match of the year. God drat that was incredible

Edit: I'll Take this time to also nominate from Stardom Dream Queendom 12/29

MOTYC: AZM (c) vs. Hikari Shimizu

MOTYC: Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka vs. Mai Sakurai & Thekla

HM: Mayu Iwatani, Hanan & Momo Kohgo vs. Hazuki, Koguma & Saya Iida

HM: MIRAI & Ami Sohrei vs. Maika & Himeka vs Natsuko Tora & Ruaka

Crapple! fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Dec 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Never Mind December 29th
MOTYC
Jun Akiyama (c) vs Super Sasadango Machine - DDT Extreme Title
- Never in my wildest dreams could I guess the match would go down this way, just delightful stuff

Cara Noir vs Chris Brookes vs MAO vs Daiksuke Sasaki
- Fantastic stuff, everything flowed into each other and there was a bunch of cool three or four man spots to keep everyone involved

Kazusada Higuchi (c) vs Yuki Ueno - KO-D Openweight Championship
- gently caress the hell yes. Higuchi is a beast, Ueno is the ultimate underdog

HM
HARASHIMA and Yukio Skaguchi vs Yuki Ishida and Yuki Hino
Shinya Aoki vs Chihiro Hashimoto
Konosuke Takeshita and Yukio Naya vs Daisuke Sekimoto and Rickey Shane Page

First half was decent to good then the second half was banger after banger, great stuff