Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Freep: This year it's just me and Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I can't tell if that last one is real, groomed, or just wants to gently caress their dad.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

when you are going through hell keep

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I like the one guy amongst the loners going “worse, I’m spending the holidays with my wife”

The boomer is a miserable creature

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I like the one guy amongst the loners going “worse, I’m spending the holidays with my wife”

At one point it felt like people had tried to build a whole-rear end genre around this “joke”, but it seems like that’s mostly dead now.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

quote:

To: Skooz
I got left behind alone because I’m watching the dogs while everyone else in my family goes up north. I was planning to go with them for at least 6 mos. But was told the dogs would not be welcome at my kids in-laws house, (even though other dogs are going to be allowed) so they would have to stay cooped up in the hotel the whole weekend. That’s pretty hard and cruel on them, and I have to say it’s pretty selfish of them since they have a small backyard and they are very good dogs.

So I volunteered to stay home with them. So it’s just me and the two mutts for all weekend. Here’s the kicker, they’re my kids dogs, not even mine. But I do love em’ like my own so here I stay.

38 posted on 12/24/2022, 5:08:56 PM by Bullish (Rot'sa Ruck America. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

There is 100% a lot more going on here than just "dogs" and this one reminds me of the posts quoted in the estranged parents thread where you have to read between the lines to get any approximation of what might be actually happening.

Also lol at that other one that wants to stand on his daughter in law's front step and sing Christmas Karens when they know they're not welcome. How do you get to a place where you can't see that this is extremely unwelcome and weird creepy behaviour?

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Christmas carols I meant to say but I'm keeping the typo.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Wait what the gently caress is with the one throwing shade at Bernoulli’s principle.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Wait what the gently caress is with the one throwing shade at Bernoulli’s principle.

There's no clarifying context, but it appears to be in reference to their late husband's flying?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Icon Of Sin posted:

At one point it felt like people had tried to build a whole-rear end genre around this “joke”, but it seems like that’s mostly dead now.

Take my wife, please!

I take my wife everywhere! She keeps finding her way back home!

My wife said to me “I want to go somewhere I’ve never been before for our anniversary.” I said “Try the kitchen!”

Last night my wife said the weather was fit for neither man nor beast. So we *both* stayed home.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Xiahou Dun posted:

Bernoulli's principle used to be used as the high school physics explanation for how planes fly.

There's a far more intuitive one in terms of Newtonian mechanics, but if schools taught that then they'd have to come up with another demonstration for Bernoulli’s principle.

If you vaguely remember the "Bernoulli’s principle can't explain why planes fly" internet debates around it in the 90s and you also think that schools are Marxist dumbing down factories to teach kids wrong on purpose so that Red China wins, then it's a natural one to have a deep seated suspicion about and not be sure why.

All this on Newton's birthday too smh

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Pope on Christmas: Jesus was poor, so don’t be power-hungry

quote:

Jesus was not poor. Poor men do not get to spread a ministry like His. There was no room at the inn in Bethlehem because of Caesar’s census, which forced everyone to register at the cities of their birth.
1 posted on 12/24/2022, 9:26:37 PM by Olog-hai
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Olog-hai

The Pope is not taking his own advice. He is using his royal power over his church to spread his ideology over the entire planet.

6 posted on 12/24/2022, 9:30:16 PM by Socon-Econ (adi)

quote:

Fck this Commie Pope.

13 posted on 12/24/2022, 9:37:04 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)

quote:

To: dfwgator

Being rich is holy. The holier the better.

32 posted on 12/24/2022, 11:46:39 PM by Lisbon1940 (I don’t see why they would)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

:ironicat:

quote:

A marxist is a marxist is a marxist. I bet this pope hasn’t even read the bible.

Mary and Joseph were not poor. Joseph was a craftsman and, using marxist speech, would have been “middle class” among other craftsman like black smiths, masons, cobblers, weavers, etc. They didn’t stay in a manger because they were poor. It was because there were no rooms at the inn. They were also not immigrants as it was required to travel for the census.

But we all know that.

40 posted on 12/25/2022, 12:55:14 AM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes)

quote:

What would a Marxist pope know about Jesus anyway? Your average Sunday School kid knows more.

11 posted on 12/24/2022, 9:35:43 PM by Vigilanteman (The politicized state destroys aspects of civil society, human kindness and private charity.)

quote:

Yet AGAIN, Franky the Jesuit is dead wrong.

The Commie Demon is strong in him.

23 posted on 12/24/2022, 10:16:52 PM by dadgum (Overjoyed to be the Pariah.)

quote:

Power, is what this pope wields. He just laicized a priest for being a pro-life activist.

This pope pushes for his version of justice on Earth, but he seems to neglect his ordained purpose to focus on leading people to Christ and salvation of their souls.
24 posted on 12/24/2022, 10:27:20 PM by neverevergiveup

Best argument for a minimum income and free housing I've heard in years :rolleyes:

quote:

A couple of years back a columnist tried to make the case that Jesus was homeless when he was born, so as to make grift on this notion. I pointed out that, yes, Jesus was not born at home, but that is because Joseph and Mary had to travel to Bethlehem to be counted for the census. The census was taken for the purpose of taxing the populace. So, if Jesus was born homeless, it was because the government had taxed him out of his home!
26 posted on 12/24/2022, 10:33:59 PM by 17th Miss Regt

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I'm a biblical literalist, except for Matthew 19:24 which I have a very interesting explanation for

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

The judge in question here is named Peter Thompson. He got both his BA and JD at that hotbed of communism called Brigham Young University. He got that JD while a member of the known Marxist organization the United States Army Reserve. Later, after several years as part of a private law firm, he became the staff attorney tasked with twisting the law to protect members of the ultra-leftist cadre some call the Mesa Police Department. Eventually he convinced the card carrying communist population of Maricopa county to elect him as a justice of the superior court there. This is a textbook background of your typical leftist, activist judge. Lake was robbed!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I'm a biblical literalist, except for Matthew 19:24 which I have a very interesting explanation for

My favorite is Acts of the Apostles 2:42 where it's described how Jesus's apostles went around setting up congregations where everyone would sell their possessions, give the proceeds to the poor, and live communally, sharing everything and owning nothing.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

kik2dagroin posted:

Pope on Christmas: Jesus was poor, so don’t be power-hungry
quote:

A marxist is a marxist is a marxist. I bet this pope hasn’t even read the bible.

Mary and Joseph were not poor. Joseph was a craftsman and, using marxist speech, would have been “middle class” among other craftsman like black smiths, masons, cobblers, weavers, etc. They didn’t stay in a manger because they were poor. It was because there were no rooms at the inn. They were also not immigrants as it was required to travel for the census.

But we all know that.

40 posted on 12/25/2022, 12:55:14 AM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes)

What Joseph's profession was reeeeeaaaaaaally depends on which translation you're using (There's a lot of variance in skill and income among "Person who works on houses") but even "Middle class" in the 1st century Roman empire meant "Not a slave but doesn't own land" and could mean anything between "Lives in a rented studio apartment without a dedicated bedroom" and "Has a slave just for doing my taxes"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Scratch Monkey posted:

My favorite is Acts of the Apostles 2:42 where it's described how Jesus's apostles went around setting up congregations where everyone would sell their possessions, give the proceeds to the poor, and live communally, sharing everything and owning nothing.

It's been ages since we heard anything from them, but I always did enjoy watching Andy Schlafy's Conservative Bible Project twisting itself into knots to find ways to "prove" passages like that actually meant Jesus loved Reaganomics or whatever.

DarklyDreaming posted:

What Joseph's profession was reeeeeaaaaaaally depends on which translation you're using (There's a lot of variance in skill and income among "Person who works on houses") but even "Middle class" in the 1st century Roman empire meant "Not a slave but doesn't own land" and could mean anything between "Lives in a rented studio apartment without a dedicated bedroom" and "Has a slave just for doing my taxes"

It's further complicated by the fact that Joseph wasn't a citizen and lived in a endemically rebellious province, but even if we attempt to shoehorn him into the Roman civil system his scriptural depiction pretty strongly implies he's at least above the proletarii.

Captain_Maclaine fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Dec 25, 2022

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Cactus posted:

There is 100% a lot more going on here than just "dogs" and this one reminds me of the posts quoted in the estranged parents thread where you have to read between the lines to get any approximation of what might be actually happening.

There is. These dogs aren't welcome, but other dogs are? Yeah, Freeper either never bothered to get his dogs housebroken, or they're aggressive and he likes that because he's afraid of minorities and the poor. I'm pretty sure it's one of those two.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Icon Of Sin posted:

Those jokes were probably more relatable back when you couldn't get a divorce.

Nowadays it's more like "ok you hate this person and are miserable around each other and you stay in this situation on purpose because (???)"

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

ZeeToo posted:

There is. These dogs aren't welcome, but other dogs are? Yeah, Freeper either never bothered to get his dogs housebroken, or they're aggressive and he likes that because he's afraid of minorities and the poor. I'm pretty sure it's one of those two.

I'm also willing to bet the "oh and, :actually: they're my kids' dogs, not mine" is really "I bought them 'for the grandkids' and my ungrateful children said no".

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 51 minutes!

taiyoko posted:

I'm also willing to bet the "oh and, :actually: they're my kids' dogs, not mine" is really "I bought them 'for the grandkids' and my ungrateful children said no".

That and the dogs aren’t socialized so they fight with the other dogs and jump on people and can be aggressive.

Edit: I assume we all know people who just are like, “that’s just how dogs are” and make no attempt at training.

Murgos fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Dec 26, 2022

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

They were also not immigrants as it was required to travel for the census.

But we all know that.

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies

Clearly you haven’t read the Bible either because the Jesus being an immigrant thing is about the flight to Egypt, not his birth in Bethlehem you absolute ding dong.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Guys, these are textual assholes. You don’t have to invent interpretations to extrapolate how they’re assholes.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Ambitious Spider posted:

Clearly you haven’t read the Bible either because the Jesus being an immigrant thing is about the flight to Egypt, not his birth in Bethlehem you absolute ding dong.

Having grown up with freepy southern churches and now going to orthodox church, I never realized how the big ancient churches have like, actual calendars jew style and read the bible. Southern evangelicals it's all just the preacher getting up and yelling about whatever strikes his fancy, picking passages from all round to support his point. Even when the very next verse contradicts him. Don't read that bit, the eye of the needle was a gate anyway.

Greeks and russians also have way better food than lame burger cookouts.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Having grown up in "Non-Denominational" churches in the south, also known as "Pentecostal Prosperity Gospel" churches, I can tell you the whole "religion is supposed to make you rich" thing is real. It's also mind-bending once you hit the age of eight or nine.

I'm clearly not religious, at all. But I also don't have a problem with a church teaching members about financial health, which you can see in some instances. When I went to black churches for a while, you'd see a fair amount of more "financial health" gospel than "you deserve a jet for praising Jesus" gospel. But the latter is loving insane.

It's too early for me to really opine about the experiences I've tried to shutter away in the dark recesses of my brain. But I've got to say this particular vein of poo poo runs deep in modern American Christianity.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Having grown up with freepy southern churches and now going to orthodox church, I never realized how the big ancient churches have like, actual calendars jew style and read the bible. Southern evangelicals it's all just the preacher getting up and yelling about whatever strikes his fancy, picking passages from all round to support his point. Even when the very next verse contradicts him. Don't read that bit, the eye of the needle was a gate anyway.

Greeks and russians also have way better food than lame burger cookouts.

You posted right as I was posting. I feel like we have probably experienced a lot of the same poo poo.

To my previous point, I'll say that going to the all black churches was at least fun. Good music with people trying to bring down the roof, people friendly as all hell even if I'm the most awkward little white kid on the planet, and preachers who put on a show.

But of course, we ended up going to churches for years and years with old, crusty, angry, fire-and-brimstone white guys with dyed hair and bad wigs who just screamed at as about hell for three or four hours.

That amount of time isn't an exaggeration, either. Sunday school was two hours, and often ran over because the adult classes would, "Get filled with the spirit." Then the main sermon averaged three hours. This was with about two or three hundred people.

Oh, and the "Sunday School" classes for children also involved speaking in tongues, "laying of hands", and all sorts of snake handling poo poo.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Liturgical calendars are just practical. That's why I've always preferred Catholic and Catholic-derived ceremonies. Everyone is familiar with the plan ahead of time, knows their part in it, and other than the sermon, knows what they're about to get.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Extra practical if you can shoot and dismember people with the calendar.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

OwlFancier posted:

That's some Warhammer poo poo

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

That's some Warhammer poo poo

Notches on each date an ork or beast was hacked, checks out!

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Finnankainen posted:

To: Skooz
Unfortunately, my son & D-i-l have alienated me for the last 17 months. This means I do not get to see my three grandchildren 12, 11, 8.

I’m alone tonight and tomorrow. Not married. It’s the way things are right now.

I’m about to go by and drop off some gifts at the front door and maybe sing a Christmas carol to them from the sidewalk. The then tomorrow I’ll make to more drop offs during the morning and afternoon sometime.

This after 11 years of close contact, never missing a birthday, holiday, anything. D-i-L suddenly took a severe disliking to me in July of ‘21.

I suspect that if she sees me dropping gifts off, she will come out of the house screaming. I wear a bodycam to protect myself. It’s my grandkids that count. Yes, I’ve tried everything. No, my son isn’t of any use. No, I didn’t do anything to earn this “shunning” or “banning” except that I am a man who wouldn’t put up with her borderline disorder and bullying.

This is what having a mentally ill D-i-L is like.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

175 posted on 12/24/2022, 7:03:09 PM by Az Joe (Live free or die)
From a bit back but this one is conservatives.txt

:smuggo: You don't want me there? Well I'm going to show up anyway and make a big scene and wail publicly how I've been wronged. It's impossible that I've done anything wrong in this relationship, it's someone else that is wrong.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
That dude is exactly like my stepdad. After years never met my best friend turned girlfriend turned wife turned his ostensible step grandkids... because she was born in 1989 and that there birth certificate says "kazakh ssr, union of soviet socialist republics, jesushaters international"

even though she goes to church every sunday and he hasn't in decades.

everything is her fault, even though she's smarter and makes way more money than me, i'm corrupted, he can't, he can't, pastor!!!!!

no, our family is ruined because I fell in love with a lady from the bad place and he was barely ok with me liking dudes before I announced I was bi

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

kik2dagroin posted:

:smuggo: You don't want me there? Well I'm going to show up anyway and make a big scene and wail publicly how I've been wronged. It's impossible that I've done anything wrong in this relationship, it's someone else that is wrong.

It comes off very much like the sort of thing that gets posted regularly in the rejected parents thread in GBS; parents or grandparents who've driven their kids to sever due to usually years or decades of abusive, toxic behavior just ~*so confused*~ why their kid/grandkid suddenly doesn't want to deal with their bullshit anymore.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Men may not 'perceive' domestic tasks as needing doing in the same way as women, philosophers argue

quote:

To: FarCenter

What’s a woman?

I know some women who are total slobs. More how they were raised.

5 posted on 12/25/2022 7:18:11 PM PST by TigerClaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: TigerClaws

>> What’s a woman?

I’m not a biologist, how would I know?

156 posted on 12/25/2022 9:34:46 PM PST by Nervous Tick (Truth is not hate speech.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

A lot about how men can “learn” to perceive things differently. And how they can be “retrained” via paternity leave etc. Nothing about women needing to learn anything. Like how money doesn’t grow on trees. Na. Nothing like that.

6 posted on 12/25/2022 7:19:38 PM PST by mmichaels1970

quote:

To: mmichaels1970

Nothing about women needing to learn anything.
The same is true dealing with minorities. Whites need to learn how their ‘culture’ differs from ours and respect their ways. They are never expected to learn about and respect our culture.

110 posted on 12/25/2022 8:14:29 PM PST by hanamizu
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

Gosh. Just wait until they tackle shopping.

During which women must visualize every store item in their house...

7 posted on 12/25/2022 7:19:43 PM PST by MV=PY (The Magic Question: Who's paying for it?)

quote:

To: MV=PY

Only a woman can walk through an entire store full of clothes and say “I couldn’t find a thing to wear’’.

28 posted on 12/25/2022 7:38:50 PM PST by jmacusa (Liberals. Too stupid to be idiots. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

I question the basic premise.

As I see this, the basic premise is: Men are wrong. Men don’t see things the right way. Men need to change. Men need to be more like women. Because, then Men will be less wrong.

9 posted on 12/25/2022 7:20:34 PM PST by ClearCase_guy (No one is as asleep as the "woke". They define the term "useful idiot".)

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy

The basic premise, like all the modern gynocentric premises, is that men are always the problem. If women are also shown to be a problem, they then go ahead and blame men for making them the problem.

48 posted on 12/25/2022 7:48:23 PM PST by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; not averse to Going Bronson.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

quote:

It’s been my experience that men deem “woman’s work” as being beneath them. If you want to be valued, lift heavy objects and fix things.

That may also be why in previous generations it was desirable to accomplish “woman’s work” while they weren’t watching, sort of giving the effect that everything just got done without anyone being devalued by being seen to actually do the work.

19 posted on 12/25/2022 7:30:44 PM PST by BlackAdderess (Representatives are supposed to represent their constituents, that is their job. )

quote:

To: BlackAdderess

Women know that their traditional work and chores arent that hard compared to mens work and chores. Its also been shown that when women browbeat and see men doing womens chores, they lose respect for the men, and find it contemptible.

59 posted on 12/25/2022 7:53:01 PM PST by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; not averse to Going Bronson.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies ]

quote:

Women have a greater eye for detail then men. At least, according to evolutionary biology, women needed to developed an eye for detail in order to find the best roots and berries to feed the family.

Imo, housework should be split according to one’s abilities. Men do the big and obvious stuff and women attend to the finer things. Housework does not have to be split on a room by room basis.

21 posted on 12/25/2022 7:32:05 PM PST by Jonty30 (THE URGE TO SAVE THE WORLD IS ALMOST ALWAYS AN URGE TO RULE IT)

quote:

To: Jonty30

“Men do the big and obvious stuff and women attend to the finer things.”

Agree, but then the women need to shut-up after all is done.

231 posted on 12/26/2022 7:50:31 AM PST by SgtHooper (If you remember the 60's, YOU WEREN'T THERE!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies ]

Christ almighty this post :fuckoff:

quote:

“Societal intervention”

That’s hysterical. I thought it was called “having parents” that “train up a child.” Blame everything on gender as the scapegoat and just cement those stereotypes. Yes, men and women think differently, and maybe we have something called...EDUCATION. Good luck finding that from a minimum wage daycare or preschool employee, and forget it after that.

24 posted on 12/26/2022, 3:36:40 AM by pops88 ( Helping usher the glory of God into Las Vegas)

Not even remotely close

quote:

Probably not in before the sexist comments.

30 posted on 12/26/2022, 3:39:46 AM by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMV)

quote:

To: FarCenter; Fred Nerks

How moronic this headline is. Any woman needing doing IS a domestic task.

44 posted on 12/25/2022 7:46:50 PM PST by Candor7

quote:

Obviously this is a government (taxpayer) funded exercise to prove what men and women have known since the garden;

Men don't see the guile of a woman, the woman is easily misled, the man blames it on the woman You gave me, and the woman spends all of her life on earth pleasing someone else and for the most part, actually likes it, believes it's her duty and man is never required to look in/at things he just doesn't want to.
69 posted on 12/26/2022, 3:56:02 AM by knarf (I say things that are true . . . I have no proof, but they're true.)

quote:

To: knarf

Actually, Adam got double duty out of his blame shifting.

He blamed both Eve and God with an economy of words that is admirable.

174 posted on 12/25/2022 10:15:46 PM PST by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith…)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies ]

ngl I had to make sure the cartoonist didn't draw the "thugs" as black people. Not really sure why the woman is balding....

quote:

To: proxy_user

I have a hilarious Charles Addams cartoon from the 1950s. It shows a couple of thugs in an upstairs apartment, having a life-or-death shootout with the cops below; one is firing a rifle, the other a machine gun. There are bullet casings all over the floor, and the only woman in the house, with a frown on her face, is busy sweeping up the casings. Volumes could not say more.

160 posted on 12/26/2022, 5:39:18 AM by Mr Ramsbotham ("God is a spirit, and man His means of walking on the earth.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Boomer brain is wild.

No I can't fold the laundry ever no matter how much she asks, for if my wife sees me do women's work even once she'll see me with contempt for ever more, as is right.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

kik2dagroin posted:

Are we just going to gloss over the part of the statement where this guy says he will, "Wear a body cam to protect himself" while dropping off gifts?

:stare:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

OwlFancier posted:

we need a wall of separation between church and Final Fantasy 8

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Only a woman can walk through an entire store full of clothes and say “I couldn’t find a thing to wear’’.

Weird way to find out I'm a woman.

quote:

Women know that their traditional work and chores arent that hard compared to mens work and chores.

lol gently caress off

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

National guard check door-to-door in Buffalo after storm that killed 34

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper
Don’t they have neighbors?

2 posted on 12/28/2022, 9:23:00 PM by crusty old prospector

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper
Can New Yorkers not understand or read English? This storm was forecast several days in advance for people to prepare but did nothing.

17 posted on 12/29/2022, 2:30:55 AM by chopperk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I like the implication that Buffalo people are all illiterate dumb New York commies. My experience is upstate New York has more MAGA than Texas or Louisiana, and Rochester is the only place I've seen someone flying the southern cross. That's your comrades, freep. Stop insulting them.

god I can't get over the idea of progressive liberal communist hella gay Watertown.

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Dec 29, 2022