Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Feline Mind Meld posted:

I have it on good authority most tech companies are founded by and staffed with sexless tantrum havers

UH-OHHHHHHHH! :staredog:

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Drunk Nerds posted:

Well, you're right, but I'm thinking in terms of fan base. If I love a guy because he makes a Garfield restaurant, I love it because Im into garfield or wacky restaurants. When he posts about Scooby-Doo doo frozen farm2plate meats or licensing garfield-like IPs I'm not really into clicking like and subscribe.

I like this. I’m I to wacky restaurants and I’m not afraid to say it! The world needs more.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Saw this in the newspaper comics thread and thought of you guys

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Zeniel posted:

IMB are a bit of outsider in this regard. They skipped over the sexless tantrums found in most computer companies and went straight to helping orchestrate a geocide.

Those poor, poor rocks and minerals...

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

everdave posted:

I like this. I’m I to wacky restaurants and I’m not afraid to say it! The world needs more.

Yeah, I bet most of us here came because we are a fan of watching bizarre app marketing strategies and/or weird restaurants. Neither of which have been present in Nathen's branding for like two years now.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i'm into celibolialicy

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Personally, I'm into I can't wait for Nathfield to wipe out all of you trolls with an extra, extra Clorox but with fairy lavender. Your brand sentiment is very low #today.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Feline Mind Meld posted:

I have it on good authority most tech companies are founded by and staffed with sexless tantrum havers

They should be in the cartoon pizza podcasting business, that's where the real money is

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

nft

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nath Field Tech?

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Megaraptor posted:

Nathfield podcast is out.

I decided to give this another listen while I'm killing time, and it definitely does not get better with repeated listening or time

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

kntfkr posted:

i'm into celibolialicy

Celibiolosis coming arriving soon

https://twitter.com/jakeatsf/status/1606738542847266821?s=46&t=dnY6vNvw90YelAPqnZB5lQ

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

I'm sure drippy is a real thing with slang but I imagine you could get Nathen Mazri, youngest garfield franchisee, to agree with or use absolutely insane made up slang in his quest to appear youthful, hip, and with it.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
Starting to think this hasn't aged well

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1608293426469998593

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Does Nathen think she spoke to the UN about dick sizes?

E: lol wow he actually got a reply telling him not to go down this road and he seems confused as to why someone would say that.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Nathen thinks a lot of things. How many of them are based in reality is a separate tangent.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I’m starting to think this guy might be out of touch.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D00M2KZH1J0

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

EEKA GEEK posted:

Impossible #antientertagement

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
For every entergagement, there is an equal and opposite antigagement. Nathen actually does a better job getting people to dummy up and be silent than starting a conversation with his outrageous statements that are all but designed to provoke a response. The mental illness is just a little too real and obvious for anyone to feel good about clowning on him.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

EEKA GEEK posted:

im pretty sure he still thinks he can get the garfield license back

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

GolfHole posted:

im pretty sure he still thinks he can get the garfield license back

This is sort of like saying a prince who has been usurped thinks he can plot his way back onto his rightful throne.

The youngest Garfield franchisee was deposed from his plush throne, and he will see his place returned, once Chris Pratt, the landmonsters, and the out of touch executives are pushed out of the way.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Don’t forget pig troll Bill Kramer

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Maybe he'll clean up Nathen's grammar.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Way to bury the lede. EPISODE 2 DROPS SOON.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
If Nathen had any friends they could have told him that his whole "I have come to clean this filthy place of its corruption" makes him sound like DeNiro in Taxi Driver, i.e. a psycho about to go off. But he doesn't have any, so I guess he'll keep doing it thinking he sounds bad rear end or whatever.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Why “this bitch of an Earth?” This bitch of a planet? It sounds like the problem is intrinsic to the Earth itself and implies harm in “cleansing” it.

Frank Frank posted:

Does Nathen think she spoke to the UN about dick sizes?

E: lol wow he actually got a reply telling him not to go down this road and he seems confused as to why someone would say that.

An act of suppression! And you. Did. NOTHING. :mad:

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

EEKA GEEK posted:

Why “this bitch of an Earth?” This bitch of a planet? It sounds like the problem is intrinsic to the Earth itself and implies harm in “cleansing” it.

An act of suppression! And you. Did. NOTHING. :mad:

My guess is this is why

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I already know I'm going to listen to episode 2 and I can feel the self loathing already

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I was looking for Nathen's insta and found this, which is lovely

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cku5pawuzhZ/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is one of his more deranged tweets.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1608295557621059584?s=20&t=GrY3VFY_0geK2C3XvbrZUw

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Yes, instead, ship individual frozen lasagnas to people and suggest they use greasy pizza boxes to hold tissues. Get on it, Greta.

Someone at Paramount Global needs to license Garfield to Greta Thunberg so that Nathen can’t even claim to be the youngest Garfield licensee.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathen, you are not a member of the “TikTok generation” ffs

E: also “small dicks” has really upset Nathen (lol)

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

E: also “small dicks” has really upset Nathen (lol)

lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

DO SOMETHING!

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Final evolution is a small penis rights activist

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
“Poor Andrew Tate” sure is a take

I would also like to know more about what Nathen thinks Greta’s employment situation is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

EEKA GEEK posted:

Final evolution is a small penis rights activist

Pour one out for Garfield’s micodong. Someone should send this to internet pig troll Bill Kramer. He’d have a field day