Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I like the part of trumps career when he was a body builder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dude's lost a step. We'll see if he even makes it to the primaries.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

choked they aren't NFTs for some reason

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

zoux posted:

I thought people were saying Trump’s finished way too early but now that I see this…

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Absolutely cooked

PittTheElder posted:

choked they aren't NFTs for some reason

What's funny is that Trump has grasped that the essence of these are "digital trading cards" and that "non-fungible token" was just marketing bullshit to make it seem like a serious financial instrument instead of a TF2 hat

zoux fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Dec 15, 2022

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
Ewwwwwwwwww...

Gross.

Preen Dog
Nov 8, 2017

That girdle must be made of carbon nanotubes.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Preen Dog posted:

That girdle must be made of carbon nanotubes.

Actually I think it's just a photoshop

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

zoux posted:

Absolutely cooked

What's funny is that Trump has grasped that the essence of these are "digital trading cards" and that "non-fungible token" was just marketing bullshit to make it seem like a serious financial instrument instead of a TF2 hat

Holy gently caress that's the one of the worst photoshops I've ever seen.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

zoux posted:

It's just another blatant grift. The only difference is that this seems sillier than the usual con. Then again I've been thinking that all his bullshit is silly as gently caress since pop culture slid his nonsense into my brain in the 80s.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

zoux posted:

Absolutely cooked

That's assuming he was even paying attention and wasn't just told that they're running a meet & greet contest and need to license his name and image.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gyges posted:

It's just another blatant grift. The only difference is that this seems sillier than the usual con. Then again I've been thinking that all his bullshit is silly as gently caress since pop culture slid his nonsense into my brain in the 80s.

All of maga got really excited about their little orphan annie secret decoder rings and they just got reminded to "be sure and drink your ovaltine". They're mad.

Also does he seem like he's in this? He was everywhere after he announced in '15-'16, he's now just holed up in MAL grumbling about getting the election stolen, no rallies, no internet presence, no "every Senator and Rep has to respond to every shocking Trump thought 4 times a day".

He could still turn it around but he looks very low energy right now.

zoux fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 15, 2022

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

zoux posted:

I don't think he has ever looked more like his idol Vince McMahon than in this shop

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

zoux posted:

All of maga got really excited about their little orphan annie secret decoder rings and they just got reminded to "be sure and drink your ovaltine". They're mad.

Also does he seem like he's in this? He was everywhere after he announced in '15-'16, he's now just holed up in MAL grumbling about getting the election stolen, no rallies, no internet presence, no "every Senator and Rep has to respond to every shocking Trump thought 4 times a day".

He could still turn it around but he looks very low energy right now.

Maybe Dr. sex cake isn't prescribing him his amphetamines anymore?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

He's been that from day one dipshit

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/JimVertuno/status/1603786909817479169

Congratulations to the house of Saud on their new collection

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

IT BURNS posted:

Holy gently caress that's the one of the worst photoshops I've ever seen.

All his lovely cards were just photoshopped off google searches.

This one comes from a search for "cowboy dusters"

The one of the left comes from Branded.com

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Megillah Gorilla posted:

All his lovely cards were just photoshopped off google searches.

This one comes from a search for "cowboy dusters"

The one of the left comes from Branded.com

Holy poo poo.... Wonder if he can get sued for copyright on those.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
He could claim fair use for parody because of how ridiculous they are.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The most offensive part of these photoshops is that the author has no idea how sunglasses work. They make trump look like a human fly.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

SeANMcBAY posted:

Conservatives really are acting like libs did 5+ years ago now.

Except for the part where multiple serious investigations did find that Russia interfered in the 2016 election for Trumps benefit so that the outrage was justified, I guess?

Reminder that Mueller did not find that Trump did not conspire with Russia.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan posted:

The most offensive part of these photoshops is that the author has no idea how sunglasses work. They make trump look like a human fly.

When you're an artist and someone asks you to make NFTs, you do the least amount of work that the client will accept. They dropped the sunglasses on and accorded the client the correct amount of respect when they chose to not do a second pass at them.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Putting more thought into their money laundering scheme than they did.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Murgos posted:

Reminder that Mueller did not find that Trump did not conspire with Russia.

Wooooooahhhhhhhhhhhh

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/hehewaitwhut/status/1607934669454204928?s=46&t=zllmqRytJ3-r9op1iyXqVA

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

No idea who Rod “KKK” Dreher was before I read this. My guy needs something.

Not Jesus, mind you.

But somethin’

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I got about halfway through the article before tapping out because I got really tired of this loser self-flagellating over being a college liberal.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
You missed the bit where it was all the fault of the Freemasons, who allow infinite satans to enter your soul and force you to be a racist.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Does Rod actually have fans? He only exists as a comedy goldmine for Chapo in my mind.

It can’t be many. I can’t even see the demographic that he’s writing for not clicking out of that after a few sentences.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Toilet Rascal
That reminded me of something, so I had to check, and yes, this is the same person who wrote a possibly even more insane article that starts out as a standard screed about how sexual liberation will destroy western society but quickly veers off into la la land even compared to that

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I was beginning to find it a bit odd that someone blamed racism on demons and Freemasons without going off on a tangent about Jews, so it's good to know that he does that too.

Wait, not good, the other one.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/maryjpitzl/status/1608525732753584130

I know that R/D Covid deaths were something like 75/25 after vaccinations and so you'd expect that a whole lot more Republicans died from being antivax. The perfect comeuppance to the party that flogged this antivax poo poo would be to lose elections because they literally killed off their voters, but given how widely distributed these deaths were (and that they'd be concentrated in already blood-red counties), I didn't think it was likely, or at least not definitive. But, I think you can absolutely say that more than 280 voting AZ republicans would've been able to vote for the Republican AG candidate had they not killed themselves due to memetic obstinacy.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1608520530545545216

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
replying to @icum4mao

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Mauser posted:

replying to @icum4mao

Oh lord, I was so focused on the absurdity of the statement I didn't notice that delicious tidbit!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/1608609426004676609?s=46&t=6Zivg-xBSSd2mApfhhrVSQ

https://twitter.com/gretathunberg/status/1608735970131849217?s=46&t=6Zivg-xBSSd2mApfhhrVSQ

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

PT6A posted:

Oh lord, I was so focused on the absurdity of the statement I didn't notice that delicious tidbit!

lol

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Even better is that the only reason this twat was on Twitter is that Musk just rescinded his ban.

Free speech absolutism is platforming human traffickers to pwn the libs by being imprisoned in Romania or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Double-tap.