Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mega64 posted:

Wait, "corrupt refs" isn't just one crazy goon but an actual belief held by Raiders fans?

...Explains a lot, really.

Have you considered where they are located? Follow the money! They're in the belly of the beast. Don't watch this youtube unless you want your worldview shaken and your eyes opened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Tuck Rule broke a lot of people's brains, huh.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

The Bengals are a team noted for shelling out the big bucks, especially to the corrupt refs that favor them.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Mega64 posted:

Yeah a bit self absorbed to act like it was the start a ref conspiracy against the Raiders. The ref conspiracy in favor of Brady affects all teams equally.

fsif fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Dec 30, 2022

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
This is needed.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1608608797182033920?t=VHdlHZO5Xhl7VAN2aY-jgQ&s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/SandoNFL/status/1608456088311173123?t=cG2zPwPdOzjuEHDlTBovGw&s=19

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've always thought the Texans had awesome uniforms, it's just the people filling them that's the problem.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

There are Raiders fans who have been broken since the Immaculate Reception in ‘72 and some of the games against Pittsburgh in the mid-70s, or were indoctrinated with that stuff.

Tuck Rule was bullshit, gently caress the Patriots

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Bring back the Oilers. Texans is a dumb focus group rear end name

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Happy 7God is doing well. Still upset we never got to see a Geno Smith/Tavon Austin combo.

https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/1608559631777009665

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Bring back the Oilers. Texans is a dumb focus group rear end name

Tennessee owns the rights

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i didnt even think the raiders had any fans since they left good city for bad city tbqh

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Waifu Radia posted:

i didnt even think the raiders had any fans since they left good city for bad city tbqh

They are closer to LA now.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/mibpj2/status/1608591983576244225?t=xaUDuudFeC6HpCK5tQTyNQ&s=19

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

All six seasons were after the NFL made passing easy mode.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Oh hey, it’s the 2010 Chargers again

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

fartknocker posted:

Oh hey, it’s the 2010 Chargers again

Is that the one that was best in the league on O and D but had such bad ST they didn't make the playoffs?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Mega64 posted:

Wait, "corrupt refs" isn't just one crazy goon but an actual belief held by Raiders fans?

...Explains a lot, really.

Know the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLKc-uLgzk

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

Is that the one that was best in the league on O and D but had such bad ST they didn't make the playoffs?

It sure was

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

As a health care worker I do not loving understand what the gently caress cleaning up your core could possibly mean. Like this sounds like some alternative medicine qaaron poo poo.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Flikken posted:

Tennessee owns the rights

The NFL should force Tennessee to give them up :hmmyes:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Asproigerosis posted:

As a health care worker I do not loving understand what the gently caress cleaning up your core could possibly mean. Like this sounds like some alternative medicine qaaron poo poo.

3 steps:

1 - enema
2 - poop a lot
3 - bidet

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
Yeah this sounds like he got a colectomy for uc or something similar but doesn't want to talk about having a making GBS threads and farting disease

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Asproigerosis posted:

Maybe a hernia repair or something?

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Lifespan posted:

Maybe a hernia repair or something?

yeah this is what im thinking

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Asproigerosis posted:

Maybe he had chronic pancreatitis and had surgery performed to address it? (I did, last year.)

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Core Issues

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Justin Jefferson should be mvp this year.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Sounds like Mike Scott’s got a buyer for his used core blaster. It’s used by the marines, you know?!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BlindSite posted:

yeah

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

MVP should go to that giant OL from Minnesota who is on the ravens and I don’t think has done anything this year

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is he the reason the Vikings are so lucky?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Nick Bosa

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I'd say CMC based on the 49ers being the best team in the league since he arrived.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

I'd say CMC based on the 49ers being the best team in the league since he arrived.

Nick Bosa DPOY.

CMC OPOY.

Goddamn SF is stacked

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

It really is a shame Jimmy G got hurt when he did but I guess Purdy is legit??? Good team.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ornery and Hornery posted:

MVP should go to that giant OL from Minnesota who is on the ravens and I don’t think has done anything this year

falelee has actually played more than a couple of times and even started a game i think. he's held his own despite looking like crap during training camp with awful footwork/conditioning. i think he's occasionally come in as an extra blocker also.

so yeah,m i agree. he should get mvp and the ravens should win the superbowl

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Kilometers Davis posted:

It really is a shame Jimmy G got hurt when he did but I guess Purdy is legit??? Good team.

Purdy has been almost statistically identical to Jimmy. Same QBR, same completion percentage, same YPA. Little bit better TD% and worst INT%.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Stats are similar but they look different out there. Purdy is going to be much more dangerous once he gets really comfortable. Jimmy G has constantly left points on the table by being conservative. He's also made things easier for the defenses. Purdy is opening things up way more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

So uh what's up with trey Lance going forward