Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
wow what a catch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

R.D. Mangles posted:

Texas is NOT back

Oh we'll be back

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
i hope that cramp HURTS

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Hook 'em!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Well, we have good field position

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I love how we keep going out of bounds and the team seems to think they've stopped the clock but they absolutely have not and it's still ticking and we ain't got no urgency about it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Nice of Ewers to watch and make sure that dude got off the field before hiking it

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Huskies bitch

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Alright, now's your time, Xavier

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

R.D. Mangles posted:

Texas is NOT back

they have a chance!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Even vaguely wanting Wash to win, deliberate delay of game is bullshit.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
okay, texas is not back

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Qwijib0 posted:

okay, texas is not back

Now that the season is over, we are officially in the offseason and therefore we are back baby

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
it was a good run lads

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Horns down bitch

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Quin Ewers was making some mind bogglingly stupid decisions in the last 2 drives. Like when he literally just stared at the Washington player running off the field the whole way and then was like "ok, he's off the field now I can snap the ball". The 2 times where he let the play clock almost run to 0 when the game clock was running the whole time. And on the last drive, instead of spiking the ball after the sack which he never should have taken, throwing the ball deep down field. Like, your receivers just finished running all the way downfield, all the way back and now you expect them to get all the way down field again?

My mind is literally boggled right now

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

Well I wasn't expecting Oklahoma to win this game. I'm glad they managed to keep it competitive against a team that didn't have any opt outs.

Not to take anything away from the game and OU's stout rushing attack but one of our Very Important interior linemen, Fabian Lovett, ended up not dressing at the last minute. The 3 games FSU lost this year were the 3 games he was out for injury, and our interior goes from very good at stopping the run to not being able to stop the run if he is not playing. Great game nonetheless.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DrunkPanda posted:

Quin Ewers was making some mind bogglingly stupid decisions in the last 2 drives. Like when he literally just stared at the Washington player running off the field the whole way and then was like "ok, he's off the field now I can snap the ball". The 2 times where he let the play clock almost run to 0 when the game clock was running the whole time. And on the last drive, instead of spiking the ball after the sack which he never should have taken, throwing the ball deep down field. Like, your receivers just finished running all the way downfield, all the way back and now you expect them to get all the way down field again?

Yeah the clock thing is just bad coaching. More than once (down 2 possessions), players went out of bounds on their own and the whole team acted like the clock was stopped and took their sweet time to get to the next snap.

I don't actually know the clock rules myself, but, like, the team should. Especially in a situation where you have like 4:30 left in the game and you need two scores.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah the clock thing is just bad coaching. More than once (down 2 possessions), players went out of bounds on their own and the whole team acted like the clock was stopped and took their sweet time to get to the next snap.

I don't actually know the clock rules myself, but, like, the team should. Especially in a situation where you have like 4:30 left in the game and you need two scores.

im fuzzy on clock rules and particularly this new overtime stuff but then again I am not getting paid high 7 figures a year to know this stuff and instruct young adults concerning it

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

DrunkPanda posted:

He is inconsistent at best. Really bad decisions throughout the night and some really bad passes at key moments.

Was at the game - it was fun. Washington offense was fun to watch and their band was actually fun because it’s not shackled by traditions like the Longhorn band.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

this should still be an acc matchup

and it’s still the belk bowl to me

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

love the crowd shot of the guy chugging a thing of mayo and immediately regretting it

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

https://twitter.com/dukesmayobowl/status/1608871529345093634?s=46&t=5mw3iAyjZFtpBWzsAiPdEg

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I would not try Mayo on spaghetti, but I am definitely interested in trying Mayo on Corn on the Cob

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Maryland just plugged the line on that 4th down, NC State RB didn’t get particularly close to picking it up

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Drinking Mayo to celebrate amateur athletes

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The strength/chaotic nature of this game is that it's extremely online and everyone involved knows it.

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1608884675531149312

https://twitter.com/SickosCommittee/status/1608884905056010241

https://twitter.com/dreyesceron/status/1608884746452627459

https://twitter.com/mikegolicjr/status/1608884406168739840

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

What a catch, wow

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

chaoslord posted:

I would not try Mayo on spaghetti, but I am definitely interested in trying Mayo on Corn on the Cob

Never had a proper elote from a streetcart?

That's top tier eatin.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Nice loving catch

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

mayo bowl

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
It don’t get better then this. CFP got nothin.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Proud Christian Mom posted:

im fuzzy on clock rules and particularly this new overtime stuff but then again I am not getting paid high 7 figures a year to know this stuff and instruct young adults concerning it

Donovan McNabb didn't know there could be ties in the NFL.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Sash! posted:

Donovan McNabb didn't know there could be ties in the NFL.

well yeah, a good player would never be involved in a tie.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Been enjoying this game so far even with the low score. Mayo is clearly the superior condiment (yeah it's overused but so is ranch and ketchup. Yes I'm from the midwest why do you ask?)

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Dance McPants posted:

Been enjoying this game so far even with the low score. Mayo is clearly the superior condiment (yeah it's overused but so is ranch and ketchup. Yes I'm from the midwest why do you ask?)

are you dumping the bucket

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

They had tryouts, I could never hope to achieve that level of athleticism.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Chinatown posted:

That's top tier eatin.

people acting like corn & mayo is some recent innovation :rolleyes:

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

corn is also a valued ingredient in many macaroni salads or potato salads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Chinatown posted:

That's top tier eatin.

Never ever heard of that until now but it’s going to be a priority to try, looks amazing