Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Balache404
Aug 2, 2018

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Okay how do I get a Gholdengo? Finding the little guys and chests is taking foreverrrrr

Unfortunately, you gotta keep looking. You need 999 loonies to evolve a SINGLE Gimmighoul.

Chests, which give the most coins, can be found at most watchtowers. Check there first and consider finding a map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Flopsy posted:

The marketing bragging about how awesome it was that it got Counter still bothers me. Like it's not exactly a defensive wall either.

Counter makes sense lore-wise, but also it’s kinda weird that its entire thing is that it baits attacks to retaliate with its giant rock spike but is just more tanky than Midday Forme instead of being an actual tank. Also weird that it’s not Rock/Dark all things considered.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Okay how do I get a Gholdengo? Finding the little guys and chests is taking foreverrrrr

Chests can be found at watch towers and respawn every few days

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
You can also find chests at ruins. There should be enough on the map to get enough coins for your first Gholdengo. Any after that are gonna take a while to gather the coins though

HootTheOwl posted:

No they have a very low chance to respawn every day. Unfortunately it can take quite a while to find them again

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Lux Animus posted:

Armarouge and Slowbro for Cinderace raids

Accept no substitutes

So the Reddit discord basically has the raid on farm status and is trying to optimize strats (ignoring a lot of the theorycrafter on-paper stuff because :laffo: the theorycraft sheet was out of date 2 minutes after the raid launched and still has a lot of lovely info on it).

Slowbro is your carry. I've seen Espathra and Armarouge do the role, but they work better as supports. Slowbro is a reliable 3-turn kill with 3x Nasty Plot then Stored Power, if it is properly supported. It's trained just like you imagine: HP/SpA 252, remainder in Def, with Stored Power, Nasty Plot, and Iron Defense and a float (typically something like Slack Off) from the solo build.

Your supports have some variety, but the most reliable I've seen are Toxapex, Armarouge, Espathra, and Dragonite in rough order of usefulness. They each add a little variation onto the same premise--lower Cinder's SpDef and Att stats. Toxa is just a tanky poo poo, and can have both Chilling Water and Acid Spray giving it the ability to do both roles as the situation demands. Armarouge gets Acid Spray, and can also put up Reflect and Psychic Terrain. In a pinch it can even use the PT to power Expanding Force, but that's generally "oh no the Slowbro died and I need to bootleg carry." Espathra does the same things Arma does, only instead of Acid Spray/Chilling Water, it brings Feather Dance to drop Cinders Attack fast. Finally, Dragonite is the most optional of the meta supports, only really bringing Chilling Water and Helping Hand. HH isn't really needed with Slowbro, and Toxapex does Chilling Water better (it's tankier).

Honorable mention to Oranguru, who remains evergreen by virtue of being able to build Instruct/Chilling Water/Reflect/Taunt and completely shut down Cinder's Bulk Up while opportunistically using Instruct and Chilling Water as the situation demands. He's just a BIT too squishy if you're not used to him, but I've had good luck salvaging pubbie randoms with him because he can give the defensive buffs you need to survive a drawn-out slug fest.

The basic strategy is to have Slowbro Nasty Plot 3 times then use Stored Power. The supports, based on what combination you have, apply Acid Spray 3 times to give Cinder -6 SpDef, throw up Reflect and then Chilling Water/Feather Dance to minimize damage taken, and cheer as necessary. Done right, Cinder dies on turn 4 when Slowbro drops the Stored Power without ever triggering his Tera shield. The supports are flexible so long as you 1) have someone to debuff SpDef and 2) someone to debuff Att. Acid Spray and Chilling Water are the go-to moves simply because they also continue to work when the shield comes up, unlike normal status moves like Fake Tears. So if you gently caress up and end up getting him shielded, you can still slog through the fight and win.

Fluttermane, Azumarrill, Sylveon, and Iron Hands are all trap options that are either too fragile to survive or require way more complicated support. In general, stay away from Physical damage, as it adds another thing you need to debuff in competition with Cinder's Bulk Up. With SpDef, you do 3 Acid Sprays and you're done until he resets his debuffs and you can focus on waterboarding his Attack stat.

There are more complicated strats, including first-turn kill strats, but this one is nice and intuitive and seems to be where the meta is heading for the common folk.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Can Grimmsnarl (Something like Reflect/Chilling Water/Taunt/Fake Tears) work? That’s the only support Poke I’ve managed to train up since the Zard raid.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

I used a Thick Fat Grumpig (Reflect/Chilling Water/Psychic/Helping Hand). It's damage was poo poo, but boy could it tank the hell out of Ace.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Klungar posted:

Can Grimmsnarl (Something like Reflect/Chilling Water/Taunt/Fake Tears) work? That’s the only support Poke I’ve managed to train up since the Zard raid.

It has a similar problem that Azumarrill does: Cinderace has an Iron Head up its sleeve and will happily one-shot Fairy types with it. On the other hand, Grimm is bulkier and a support dying is less of a death knell than the carry getting sniped. You'd be better off using Grimm to power-farm other 5-6 star raids for some candies and grinding up a Toxapex, Armarouge, or Oranguru as your situation allows.

I think Oranguru is the most evergreen, but I might be biased because he was my first raid-ready Pokemon.

I also, as a rule of thumb, always recommend putting more time into training support mons than carry mons. There's no shortage of window-lickers wanting to be the big damage guy, but the support is the backbone of the group and they're generally more forgiving in typing since it's not the STAB and weaknesses you're targeting, but rather the right spread of buffs and debuffs.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Rudoku posted:

I used a Thick Fat Grumpig (Reflect/Chilling Water/Psychic/Helping Hand). It's damage was poo poo, but boy could it tank the hell out of Ace.

Thick Fat Eviolite Marrill is probably my favorite off-meta pick. Chilling Water/Charm/Helping Hand/Fake Tears

The problem is some people will just up and leave if they see you and don't know what a pocket pick it is.

edit: You may have better luck simply training up a Solo Slowbro if you have 6-star raids unlocked. It's the same build as the Carry Slowbro: 252 HP / 252 SpAtt / 4 Def, Modest Nature, Twisted Spoon for the held item, Own Tempo preferred but it doesn't matter, and Stored Power/Nasty Plot/Iron Defense/Slack Off. Turn order is 3x ID, 3x NP, Attack Cheer, then Stored Power. Your NPCs will constantly be dying, and with some luck one of them is going to have Intimidate, which will help keep Cinderace's damage suppressed while you do the build-up. If it survives the first Stored Power, you should have time to do a second one before Cinder tries to reset your buffs.

Warmachine fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Dec 30, 2022

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

A supereffective non-STAB Iron Head deals less damage than Cinderace's STAB Hi Jump Kick, so it's not really a factor.

Grimmsnarl can still work just fine, it's just that when Cinderace starts with a +1 right off the bat you really would rather have something that can resist Fire and Fighting. But as long as the DPSes do their job, a Grimmsnarl going down once isn't the end of the world and you should have built up enough attack debuffs at that point to not die again afterwards (unless, again, your team can't deal damage fast enough)

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Cinderace is also smart enough to go for the highest damaging option, as STAB Pyro Ball will outdamage a super effective Iron Head in some cases.

Grimmsnarl isn't ideal, but it's fine. The only real issue that will arise is if you have a Psychic Terrain setter on the team, which will basically completely shut down Grimmsnarl.

Toxapex is pretty much the best and most consistent support I've used for the raids. Unfortunately unlike with Charizard, there aren't really outright hard carry mons, as if your teammates decide to bring belly drummers, welp hope things will either work out or the raid is over quick so you can find another one. Only issue with it is that the movepool gutting it got means it can't cover certain situations, but it's been pretty solid as long as the team wasn't outright throwing.

Solo Slowbro is basically foolproof. Buff up enough times, throw on a cheer, and one shot the poor rabbit. Slowbro's main enemies are its teammates in actual groups, as if they die, the timer will get deducted and trigger Cinderace's scripted reactions.

Araxxor fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Dec 30, 2022

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Araxxor posted:

Cinderace is also smart enough to go for the highest damaging option, as STAB Pyro Ball will outdamage a super effective Iron Head in some cases.

The caveat to this is if an Iron Head is also a guaranteed KO, it will go for that over Pyro Ball for accuracy reasons.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Araxxor posted:

Solo Slowbro is basically foolproof. Buff up enough times, throw on a cheer, and one shot the poor rabbit. Slowbro's main enemies are its teammates in actual groups, as if they die, the timer will get deducted and trigger Cinderace's scripted reactions.

confirmed. took me two tries.

snohax
May 30, 2011

PSA:
Azumarill is not weak to steel. Water resists steel and that cancels out fairy's weakness.
Iron Hands is not weak to flying. Electric resists flying and that cancels out fighting's weakness.

I've seen so many people get these type matchups wrong these past couple days, though I get it since they're not common or intuitive interactions.

Those two are still not good picks* for the Cinderace raid because physical attackers have a much harder time due to Bulk Up.

*Azumarill with some defensive stats, maybe a sitrus berry or mirror herb, and Fake Tears / Helping Hand / Chilling Water can work as a support if you don't have other options.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

wizard2 posted:

this is the Fighting Raid Power 2 sandwich recipe I found for Cinderace

Rice x3
Herbed Sausage x3
Whipped Cream
Horseradish x2
Chili Sauce

anybody have a better recipe?

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

snohax posted:

*Azumarill with some defensive stats, maybe a sitrus berry or mirror herb, and Fake Tears / Helping Hand / Chilling Water can work as a support if you don't have other options.

This is basically what I did because I'm too new to 6* raids to have trained up more than a 3 or 4 mons.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

HootTheOwl posted:

Can I play with the switch time for these like you can for auctions?

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

I believe so.

I finally got Cinderace down solo with the Slowbro build. I was not able to OHKO and I'm guessing I need the AI to not trigger his shield for that to happen. I finished as time completely ran out but was able to get one last attack in to win.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

snohax posted:

PSA:
Azumarill is not weak to steel. Water resists steel and that cancels out fairy's weakness.
Iron Hands is not weak to flying. Electric resists flying and that cancels out fighting's weakness.

I've seen so many people get these type matchups wrong these past couple days, though I get it since they're not common or intuitive interactions.

Those two are still not good picks* for the Cinderace raid because physical attackers have a much harder time due to Bulk Up.

I still kind of flip things wrong in my head with raids because of the extra layer involved. It's easy to just look at the Tera type and be like "oh it's ground type I'll bring Ice" and then oops it's Copperajah you idiot get nuked.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Warmachine posted:

So the Reddit discord basically has the raid on farm status and is trying to optimize strats (ignoring a lot of the theorycrafter on-paper stuff because :laffo: the theorycraft sheet was out of date 2 minutes after the raid launched and still has a lot of lovely info on it).

Slowbro is your carry. I've seen Espathra and Armarouge do the role, but they work better as supports. Slowbro is a reliable 3-turn kill with 3x Nasty Plot then Stored Power, if it is properly supported. It's trained just like you imagine: HP/SpA 252, remainder in Def, with Stored Power, Nasty Plot, and Iron Defense and a float (typically something like Slack Off) from the solo build.

Your supports have some variety, but the most reliable I've seen are Toxapex, Armarouge, Espathra, and Dragonite in rough order of usefulness. They each add a little variation onto the same premise--lower Cinder's SpDef and Att stats. Toxa is just a tanky poo poo, and can have both Chilling Water and Acid Spray giving it the ability to do both roles as the situation demands. Armarouge gets Acid Spray, and can also put up Reflect and Psychic Terrain. In a pinch it can even use the PT to power Expanding Force, but that's generally "oh no the Slowbro died and I need to bootleg carry." Espathra does the same things Arma does, only instead of Acid Spray/Chilling Water, it brings Feather Dance to drop Cinders Attack fast. Finally, Dragonite is the most optional of the meta supports, only really bringing Chilling Water and Helping Hand. HH isn't really needed with Slowbro, and Toxapex does Chilling Water better (it's tankier).

Honorable mention to Oranguru, who remains evergreen by virtue of being able to build Instruct/Chilling Water/Reflect/Taunt and completely shut down Cinder's Bulk Up while opportunistically using Instruct and Chilling Water as the situation demands. He's just a BIT too squishy if you're not used to him, but I've had good luck salvaging pubbie randoms with him because he can give the defensive buffs you need to survive a drawn-out slug fest.

The basic strategy is to have Slowbro Nasty Plot 3 times then use Stored Power. The supports, based on what combination you have, apply Acid Spray 3 times to give Cinder -6 SpDef, throw up Reflect and then Chilling Water/Feather Dance to minimize damage taken, and cheer as necessary. Done right, Cinder dies on turn 4 when Slowbro drops the Stored Power without ever triggering his Tera shield. The supports are flexible so long as you 1) have someone to debuff SpDef and 2) someone to debuff Att. Acid Spray and Chilling Water are the go-to moves simply because they also continue to work when the shield comes up, unlike normal status moves like Fake Tears. So if you gently caress up and end up getting him shielded, you can still slog through the fight and win.

Fluttermane, Azumarrill, Sylveon, and Iron Hands are all trap options that are either too fragile to survive or require way more complicated support. In general, stay away from Physical damage, as it adds another thing you need to debuff in competition with Cinder's Bulk Up. With SpDef, you do 3 Acid Sprays and you're done until he resets his debuffs and you can focus on waterboarding his Attack stat.

There are more complicated strats, including first-turn kill strats, but this one is nice and intuitive and seems to be where the meta is heading for the common folk.

Thanks, this is the good min-maxing poo poo I've been looking for.

That POS rabbit keeps doing a combo of Bulk Up and two Acrobatics, so my Belly Drum Azumarill gets clowned on from the word go. Luckily it's pretty trivial to train up a new mon pretty quickly and IVs aren't super-critical for raids.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Just finished the story. The finale absolutely ruled, I was lukewarm on the music for most of the game but the Area Zero music and boss battle stuff was incredible. Great plot wrapup too.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I still kind of flip things wrong in my head with raids because of the extra layer involved. It's easy to just look at the Tera type and be like "oh it's ground type I'll bring Ice" and then oops it's Copperajah you idiot get nuked.

That's funny, but Copperajah is one of the few that has something dangerous for almost everybody.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

snohax posted:

PSA:

Part of it, and acknowledging my own bias here, is getting burned by belly drummers. I don't want to give Azu the time of day right now because it's a crapshoot whether it is someone who has rebuilt it as a support or if they're still suicide-by-belly-drum unless I'm talking to them in discord. Conversely, the Marill build I take at face value because I know the person who theorycrafted it and if someone is bringing a Marill into a 7* Cinderace raid, the only reason that idea would be in their head is if they read about the build somewhere.

The other part is, of course, physical attackers. I'm sure there are strats for Ceruledge that work, but they're not being used by the public at large right now and you simply can't trust 3 random pubbies to know the synergies needed to make it work reliably. I saw another variant of the Slowbro strat proposed that aims to cut down on the amount of mistakes and miscommunication by using Qwilfish and a set turn order that all the supports perform, but the problem is that the meta "cured" probably about 8 hours ago? Late USTZ sussed it out, then it spread through SEA and now EUTZ. I don't think "fish strat" (basically 3x Qwilfish using Acid Spray/Acupressure/Acupressure with 1x Slowbro using Nasty/Nasty/Stored) can find purchase for social reasons at this point.

Azu is kinda in the same boat, just for worse reasons. I can believe that it works, but I don't trust pubbies to not be a bunch of feeding belly drummers--hell, I got bamboozled by a group of in-meta mons that instead of being supports were all built like carries and got everyone killed.

DizzyBum posted:

Thanks, this is the good min-maxing poo poo I've been looking for.

That POS rabbit keeps doing a combo of Bulk Up and two Acrobatics, so my Belly Drum Azumarill gets clowned on from the word go. Luckily it's pretty trivial to train up a new mon pretty quickly and IVs aren't super-critical for raids.

Yeah, the options for shutting down Bulk Up are 1) Taunt or 2) Chilling Water/Charm/Feather Dance. The latter does help BD Azu's survivability, but it's still going to suffer a damage loss from the defense without Taunt completely locking Cinder out of it. My personal opinion is that physAtt strats are simply less efficient than than specAtt strats. I think there are a couple floating around, but they're way more fiddly than "spam Chilling Water/Acid Spray until the Slowbro does the thing."

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I just leave the raid if I see an azu, ceruledge, or sylveon at this point

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Unlike the raids the auctions don't reset purely on time. So your process is to save in front of the auctions. Set the switch time ahead a day, and then just repeatedly reload that save, check the auctions, then close the game out and reload again.

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011
I'm so frustrated with these dildos in raids that it's looped back around to being funny

Nearly every raid I try to join is 3 people bringing the tried and true Slowbro build and one saboteur who wastes all our time

No, Mimikyu is not the niche meta pick you think it is lol

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Just succeeded for the first time in a Cinderace raid after like... half a dozen failures

We were
- my Armarouge (which by this point I had actually bothered to mint, do a small amount of EV repair - it was one of my story team - set tera type to psychic, and hyper train)
- a Ceruledge
- an Azumarill
- another special attacker, it was either a slowbro or a Skeledirge? I forget

I opened with Reflect naturally, then I used a cheer or two. The Azumarill managed to wipe a chunk of bunny's health bar with a belly drum-boosted attack. Ceruledge used Clear Smog at a very opportune time, wiping out a few of the bunny's Bulk Ups. Then I did 2 or 3 rounds of the sp. def debuff move, acid whatever, and terastallized and hit it a couple of times with Expanding Force. Someone else dealt the killing blow.

Got some good loot aside from the Cinderace; an ability patch, a mint, a herba mystica, and some other stuff

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Once the rabbit enters the shield phase it enters almost outright cheating territory. Clearing away any negative stats drops and mass spamming bulk up to start sweeping. Unless you have something with chilling water a lot of the time you're hosed.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Cleared it twice fairly easily with azumarill/armarouge. I just wait for the reflect to come up turn 1, belly drum, then start slamming it with play rough while the armarouge uses clear smog to reset bulk ups and will o wisp pre-shield. If I spam play roughs I'll get tera before it wipes buffs, so the shield gets destroyed fairly quickly. Then after that it's a pretty easy finish. First attempt was a bit rough though because the cinderace crit its first attack on my azumarill lol

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Saagonsa posted:

Cleared it twice fairly easily with azumarill/armarouge. I just wait for the reflect to come up turn 1, belly drum, then start slamming it with play rough while the armarouge uses clear smog to reset bulk ups and will o wisp pre-shield. If I spam play roughs I'll get tera before it wipes buffs, so the shield gets destroyed fairly quickly. Then after that it's a pretty easy finish. First attempt was a bit rough though because the cinderace crit its first attack on my azumarill lol

Pyro ball always seems to crit at the worst goddamn times.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Once had Pyro Ball crit my Armarouge through reflect on the one round where Cinderace had removed my Iron Armor buffs and Ability: Flash Fire

I wasn't even mad

Kinda love that Armarouge is getting raid appreciation and that you could run 2+ diff builds of them for this raid and have it work out fine:

Current (Defensive Support) Build (Fire tera):
Flamethrower
Iron Defense
Clear Smog
Reflect

(I buff allies' defenses, remove Work Up's buffs, and fish for Burns thru the shield when I have nothing else going on)

Other (Offensive Support) Build (Psychic Tera):
Expanding Force
Psychic Terrain
Acid Spray
Reflect

(Debuff the enemy SpDef and buff others' Psychic attacks)

Maybe my Armarouge is slightly faster from whatever EVspread it has, but I noticed that if I carry Light Clay and hit Reflect R1, it won't fail if others try to cast Reflect that round too, and it will last the full 8 turns.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Espathra is awesome to carry idiots across the finish line. Shell bell with reflect/feather dance/Lumina Crash/I forget the fourth move cause I never use

Unhappy Meal posted:

Unlike the raids the auctions don't reset purely on time. So your process is to save in front of the auctions. Set the switch time ahead a day, and then just repeatedly reload that save, check the auctions, then close the game out and reload again.

in my experience you don't need to futz with the game clock, just save, reload, reload, and the auctions will all be different

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
OK I have beat 4 cinderaces now and IMO you really need an Armarouge. Not sure what I think of having two, because it forces me to worry about who is going to use Reflect and who is going to use Will-o-Wisp/start on Acid Spraying. But I just had a crazy successful one that was me + one other Armarouge + 2 Slowbrow, so it can work. (A buffed slowbro took out the entire health bar in one hit)

Armarouge alone won't do it afaik. You also need a couple of special attackers who are actually going to be doing the damage. Slowbro and Espathra both seem to work really well. A lot of people are bringing Azumarill but I'm not seeing it work very often.

I start with Reflect, then use Will-o-Wisp, then maybe a heal cheer; then it's on to spamming Acid Spray. If Cinderace's sp.def gets low enough I might terastallize and use Expanding Force, but ideally I don't have to because the other participants will capitalize on the lowered sp.def to deal the big hits.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
I just soloed it with Slowbro so I didn't have to worry about whether randos were going to actively sabotage the raid. 3ID/3NP/Cheer/Stored Power didn't manage to one-shot him because he got his fuckin' shield up a second before I was able to attack but instead of resetting I just rolled with it. Died once after he took away my Iron Defense buffs and still had time to come back, set up partway again, then kill him.

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer

Diet Poison posted:

I just soloed it with Slowbro so I didn't have to worry about whether randos were going to actively sabotage the raid. 3ID/3NP/Cheer/Stored Power didn't manage to one-shot him because he got his fuckin' shield up a second before I was able to attack but instead of resetting I just rolled with it. Died once after he took away my Iron Defense buffs and still had time to come back, set up partway again, then kill him.

This is my exact experience. I feel like skipping the cheer or one of the nasty plots might beat the clock on the shield but I have only done it once so I haven’t had a chance to mess around with variations

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Cinderace's shield is time-based (unless you one-shot) as is it wiping your buffs, it's entirely possible when soloing to Stored Power it twice before the buffs get wiped.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

I never want to hear Cinderace scream again

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011
I loving love his roid rage scream but it does get annoying after the 15th time

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
5 attempts but on the fifth one I had a second bro, a Sylveon host and an espathra, and it all just clicked beautifully. Espathra started dropping the feather dances while we plotted and the other bro must have felt my vibes because he helping handed when I took the shot.

Worth it after watching someone bring a shiny honchkrow and someone else bring a Gengar and just eat poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I had all my feather dances fail in the last two raids I did except for the first one in each, is there some mechanical requirement for that move I’m not aware of? bunny was buffing the whole time so he definitely wasn't at -6