Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

the holocaust doesn't have its own thread but was almost as bad, I think it's fair

professor Lubomyr Luciuk of the Royal Military College of Canada agrees!

quote:

Certainly, Ukrainians weren’t the Holocaust’s only victims. Millions of Jews died. Millions of Polish Catholics were murdered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Luciuk is right. Probably the second worst genocide after the holodomor was the genocide of Russians by the Nazis.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I know it's an unpopular sentiment among the Ukrainian army and their supporters, but I don't care who knows it: I, personally, think Hitler is bad. Just one opinion, though.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Futanari Damacy posted:

I know it's an unpopular sentiment among the Ukrainian army and their supporters, but I don't care who knows it: I, personally, think Hitler is bad. Just one opinion, though.
sure thing, tankie. *giant eye roll*

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
going to promote the holodomor and deny the holocaust, pyf-ishly

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

post your freikorps

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Had my Ukrianian friend tell me at dinner the other day that not wasting food is very important in Ukrianian culture because of the trauma of the famine

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KomradeX posted:

Had my Ukrianian friend tell me at dinner the other day that not wasting food is very important in Ukrianian culture because of the trauma of the famine

[babushka voice] aleksey, little boys who don't clean their plates are doomed to starve to death when everything in the cupboard is seized by monsters

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

[babushka voice] aleksey, little boys who don't clean their plates are doomed to starve to death when everything in the cupboard is seized by monsters

Then she burns the contents of the cupboards to drive home the point

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Best Friends posted:

post your freikorps

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Best Friends posted:

post your freikorps
:hai: plague rats has a lot to answer for, such as the bubonic plague, being bad at sekiro, and doing far too many freikorps posting

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Futanari Damacy posted:

Because of his failure to prevent the Holodomor by invading the USSR earlier, and for his alliance with Stalin?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Larry Parrish posted:

if you have a strong opinion of the russo-ukranian war either way and you live in north America and your family isn't from there you're a moron. sorry. if this matches you you truly have absolutely no reason to care, and you shouldn't. looking at propaganda all day will just make you into a crazy person, not a good person.

EasilyConfused posted:

edit: Just to be clear (because this thread has a lot of people getting mad at unclear phrasing), I'm saying Larry's post is terrible, not that people shouldn't care about the holocaust.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I call it the holoduhmore because duh of course it happened

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Weka posted:

Because of his failure to prevent the Holodomor by invading the USSR earlier, and for his alliance with Stalin?

Yeah most people don't know this yet but it was actually Stalin who was the bad guy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

still laughing at this one

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/URDailyHistory/status/1607695159499563009?t=TqRiDldIAJjJbrZergvdMA&s=19

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

still laughing at this one

Does anyone know what the original EasilyConfused post was?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Weka posted:

Does anyone know what the original EasilyConfused post was?

pretty sure it was an edited emptyquote with just the [s] tags, then felt the need a couple minutes later to explain themselves more

speng31b
May 8, 2010

came here to say fly molodomor but loving gradenko beat me to it months ago

gradenko_2000 posted:

Finally, someone to acknowledge the Fly Molodomor

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

:hai: plague rats has a lot to answer for, such as the bubonic plague, being bad at sekiro, and doing far too many freikorps posting

hey. HEY. I'm trying to get better at sekiro :mad:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
I hate when UKRAINIANS die

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
If anyone makes a time machine you can only use it to stop the holodomor to ensure no ukrainian dies ever

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

quote:

trying to

:sad:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

if you're trying you're hesitating

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

some plague rats posted:

seizing and eating all the sugars

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Futanari Damacy posted:

If anyone makes a time machine you can only use it to stop the holodomor to ensure no ukrainian dies ever

there’s still the issue of their unjust conquest by the Russian empire (don’t be coming at me with any so called “maps” from so called “history” 💅) and their unfortunately aborted liberation by…a sort…of western forces in the mid 20th century. the Russians stopped that one too. there is no bounds to their evil

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Xaris posted:

going to promote the holodomor and deny the holocaust, pyf-ishly

*looks at spr*

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I believe in the Holocaust

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Futanari Damacy posted:

Done.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

if you're trying you're hesitating

I want to get good at sekiro but that would require me to divert more of my fromsoft time away from elden ring and playing Bloodborne again!!!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dixon Chisholm posted:

*looks at spr*

I endorse what he said implicitly

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

I want to get good at sekiro but that would require me to divert more of my fromsoft time away from elden ring and playing Bloodborne again!!!

God drat Bloodborne is so loving good, carry on comrade

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Who knew pyf was such a hub of genocide denial

Somaen posted:

The mod of this thread created thread to make fun of the genocide of Ukrainians in 1931-1933
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4004281

Imagine this but making fun of the Armenian genocide, the native American genocide or the holocaust:
"Lol the Armenian genocide definitely happened hahaha right"
"just eat food not to die lmao"
"Native American genocide is definitely real EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL EXIST LOL"

The forums are simply modded/administrated by Americans who are notably a nation who is full of selfish, stupid people that love genocide as long as their families aren't on the receiving end of it. There's not much you can do.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RedSnapper posted:

Yeah. I for one am glad for the empathy and solidarity you showed to victims of that genocide. You're good person worthy of respect and undeserving of being spat in the face and called worthless garbage, just as much as that thread is sincere.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

some plague rats posted:

hahahahahaha holy hell i died laughing irl.

telling you there's too much gibbis there, permban them all pls

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

If QCS being closed sparks meltdowns like this im all for it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
my fav cspam genocide drama is easily rguy's position being the position of the UN years later lmfao. slow cooked to perfection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

some plague rats posted:

lmao. love it when the ghost of kiev guys lose their poo poo