Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Also lol that he was just filming himself going to tourist spots, that's the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transf%C4%83g%C4%83r%C4%83%C8%99an which was on Top Gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Robo Reagan posted:

all of elons friends are having a meeting so expect him to roll out some new talking points

Lmao isn’t Eliza the “anti human trafficking” grifter that is seemingly not interested in any actual loving human trafficking and hasn’t said a word about Tate

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

kazil posted:

Is this a scam?

he is a british "journalist"

so yes

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Lmao isn’t Eliza the “anti human trafficking” grifter that is seemingly not interested in any actual loving human trafficking and hasn’t said a word about Tate

also yes

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

these people dont consider what tate does human trafficking because they imagine it as jackbooted thugs kidnapping suburban white moms to transfer them to some third world country and not what actually happens in reality which is rich guys going to poorer countries and conning and coercing women into moving into their sex factories

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Where's that alignment chart or whatever, we need a new quadrant along some undiscovered axis for "everything is human trafficking/grooming, except actual human trafficking/grooming, which is fine"

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Robo Reagan posted:

all of elons friends are having a meeting so expect him to roll out some new talking points

The “time to get our story straight” spaces meeting

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

Boy I’d love to hear how Eliza “I’m the queen of saving children from sex trafficking and Elon is my king” tries to Stan for Andrew Tate here.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Endorph posted:

these people dont consider what tate does human trafficking because they imagine it as jackbooted thugs kidnapping suburban white moms to transfer them to some third world country and not what actually happens in reality which is rich guys going to poorer countries and conning and coercing women into moving into their sex factories
And they don't see the sex factories as a bad thing

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

:vince:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

2022 is going out with a bang, hoping 2023 brings a lot more alt-right shitheads publicly destroying their lives and careers.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Pretty much every single person on the planet could be described as "anti human trafficking" though, right?

Right?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

Pretty much every single person on the planet could be described as "anti human trafficking" though, right?

Right?
are we counting human traffickers as people

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:lol:

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Endorph posted:

are we counting human traffickers as people

Now that you mention it, absolutely not.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:cawg:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

The Last Call posted:

You left out the tidbit about the European group name investing trafficking over there is called GRETA.

Irony loves poo poo like this.

I had.. to look this up.

Just what.

WHAT

i kinda want to believe there is a god and he's poo poo posting all over chuds

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

The thing is what has Greta Thunberg done wrong? She hasn't murdered anyone, raped anyone, kidnapped anyone, smuggled drugs, become a terrorist... I think all she did was ask people to please try to be more responsible with how we treat our home planet and those other humans around us. I'm trying to find a way to be upset about that message but I really, truly can't.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

This isn’t satire, he was talking with washed up UFC fighter Jake Shields about sexually assaulting her

https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/1608216049559957506

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Catastrophe posted:

The thing is what has Greta Thunberg done wrong? She hasn't murdered anyone, raped anyone, kidnapped anyone, smuggled drugs, become a terrorist... I think all she did was ask people to please try to be more responsible with how we treat our home planet and those other humans around us. I'm trying to find a way to be upset about that message but I really, truly can't.

Can't have a :females: tell me what to do!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Catastrophe posted:

The conservative mindset is that everything sucks forever and trying to change that and make things better is stupid. Yeah, life's gonna suck real bad for your kids, but what benefit do I personally get from changing my personal habits to help their future?

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Catastrophe posted:

I was chatting with some coworkers about this whole story last night at work and of the 5 people in the room, 4 of us are mid 20s-early 30s and one person is late 50s. The 4 of us who are on the younger side were laughing about Tate getting his comeuppance at the hands of a teenage climate activist and despite not really being included in the conversation, the older woman on our shift scoffed and immediately started talking about how much she hates Greta Thunberg. "She's bad at speaking, she thinks she has a right to talk down to adults, and she's just parroting what her government wants her to say. She needs to sit down and shut the hell up. Can't stand that little brat."

Said coworker is the proud mother of a cop, happily endorses Trump, thinks COVID vaccines are a scam, and almost certainly doesn't believe in climate change (she didn't outright say that but I mean, come on). I guarantee you she's never actually listened to Greta talk, she's just regurgitating Fox News talking points, but it doesn't matter because nothing we were going to say would convince her. The rest of us just kind of side eyed each other and moved the conversation to our Discord chat.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

gschmidl posted:

Can't have a :females: tell me what to do!

I think that’s the attack route the British press went on? I’ve got a couple of acquaintances who get 100% of their opinions from papers and mainstream tv news and they hate her and (separately) define it broadly as “she should just mind her own business.” Get really loving mad if you try and press either of them on it, too.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Sanford posted:

I think that’s the attack route the British press went on? I’ve got a couple of acquaintances who get 100% of their opinions from papers and mainstream tv news and they hate her and (separately) define it broadly as “she should just mind her own business.” Get really loving mad if you try and press either of them on it, too.
lol’ing hard at the thought of the British press telling someone to mind their own business.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

she's a girl and she's young and she wasn't respectful!!!! and thus is a terrible person and it's very normal to wish death on her, etc

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Lol Musk responds to the Tate arrest:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608828315581976576?s=20&t=lrDg7xOBef5y-LHhWoRv2g

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Pretty impressive this guy is 51 years old.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Catastrophe posted:

That's because you're not a chud.

Chuds live off a steady diet of "you're doing great, you don't need to change anything you're doing. All bad things are someone else's fault."

Thunberg says "hey maybe think about changing your behavior" and that is the greatest affront imaginable to someone who has spent their life in a comfortable bubble where the news tells them they are the specialest boy and (((they))) are coming to take your toys away.

e: Remember when Michelle Obama said it would be nice if school lunches were healthier? Chuds lost their loving minds about COMMUNISTS TAKING UR CAPRI SUNS, I'M SENDING BILLY TO SCHOOL WITH 9 SNICKERS BARS AND U CAN'T STOP ME!!!

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Dec 30, 2022

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I bet Elon tried to wear sunglasses with no ear pieces in 1999.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

"Paying $44,000,000,000,000 for Twitter all for attention while your other companies fail is a horrible idea"

"....whoa"

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Renreeja posted:

All I know is when elon finally responds to this matter its gonna be
a. disappointing
b. stupider than any of us would guess

Interesting 🤔

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

Is this his cowardly way of trying to signal his stans that he supports the sex trafficker without coming right out and saying it?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/b82E8RJ.mp4

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/dril/status/965329749831757824?s=20&t=bxeNJQqu5DRzMJ2O7qnrxA

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Do you think Elon knows the Matrix was made by transwomen?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
once again lol at the matrix, a thing made by two women being used by the dumbest fragile tiniest dick mofos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Pretty ironic given that he undoubtedly stole this from someone else