Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

DryGoods posted:

have to be honest, not getting a good vibe from "Jimbee"

something's going on there

Probably Deep State

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

AxGrap posted:

All right signing off. Got to do another 3-hour stretch to devil's lake North Dakota which is not as cool as it sounds

Sounds like a nice place to catch some skinny-dipping witches under the pale moonlight

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lmao

gremlins two
Aug 14, 2019

:hmmyes:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DryGoods posted:

I’m getting a bad vibe from your face!!!!!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Space Jam posted:

honest question, does good frozen pizza exist?

it does indeed, get some detroit motor city pizza

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Buddykins posted:

big gulps huh?

see ya later

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DryGoods posted:

many people are saying this, you're hearing it more and more

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Real Mean Queen posted:

The best sandwiches in Portland, Oregon come from a place that is unfortunately called Taste Tickler
Misspelled Lardos

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

i mean, the phrenology on that skull is telling me it’s obvious this dude would murder people

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

DryGoods posted:

We need to see her taxes. What is she hiding?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

LegoMan posted:

Misspelled Lardos

Is that where the next g7 summit will be

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1608882852300738560

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Eat poo poo, losers

quote:

ST. LOUIS (AP) — A Missouri judge has ruled that a pardon from the governor doesn't mean the St. Louis lawyer and his wife who gained national attention for waving guns at racial injustice protesters in 2020 should get back the weapons they surrendered and fines they paid after guilty pleas last year.

Mark McCloskey sued last year to have returned a Colt AR-15 rifle and a Bryco .380-caliber pistol that he and his wife, Patricia McCloskey, surrendered when they pleaded guilty to charges stemming from the confrontation with protesters. McCloskey said he was entitled to the guns and remitted fines because Republican Gov. Mike Parson pardoned him and his wife weeks after their guilty pleas.

On Wednesday, Circuit Judge Joan Moriarty ruled that the pardon had no bearing on the plea agreement, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

“Plaintiff and his wife are required to follow through with their end of the bargain,” she wrote.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lol why even go through the effort to get back a Bryco 380. let them keep it.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
thinkin about jimbee

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Eat poo poo, losers

mr and mrs yark could buy new guns with the bills lost in their sofa, they're just whining

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
my town says i cant recycle pizza boxes

what now greta????

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

what now greta????

you’re going to prison

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

what now greta????

yeah, you can't do that because the grease ruins it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

what now greta????

it's actually a thing that some packaging marked as "recyclable" isn't really recyclable, like those clear plastic box things for spinach etc. Some recycling systems can't deal with everything technically recyclable.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Had the statement all ready to go.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

djembe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMs3LTtgwY8

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Trump 2024!

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

emfive posted:

thinkin about jimbee

face so plump and happy yay

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
“Trunp”

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Police arrested a suspect in the quadruple stabbing murders in Idaho.

https://twitter.com/MoriMole/status/1608882516047593473

If your attempt at a "How To Get Away with Murder" spinoff and get caught by the Idaho police you automatically fail your dissertation.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
thousands of jobs

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i don't recycle.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Had the statement all ready to go.

:yooge: these numbers just prove how successful i am! also those arent the real numbers they are much bigger than that FAKE NEWS!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I got too excited at the used dvd/game store and only just now realized this movie is CIA 2: Target Alexa and not CIA: Codename Alexa

This is important because this one doesn't have oj simpson :(

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/indylibrary/status/1608832073426685956

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Never stop exploring, Jimbee.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I just realized that Greta has big TURMP! energy... Destroys people with a single tweet, people keep walking into it like rakes, and when people try to score points off her they wind up eviscerating themselves online for everyone to see. A true poster and only 19 years old - a prodigy. Trump had to train his entire life to meet this level of posting energy.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Driving I-94 through frozen flyover country is cursed.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you people and ur fake c[googles] oh dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1608853329555378178