Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Tate status: reaped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oh hell I remember this

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CommieGIR posted:

She hasn't done a thing wrong, she fights for a good cause. My only disagreement with her is her stance on nuclear energy, but regardless she is a net positive for the planet and the species.
That's kind of a biggie considering :ocelot::) and tbh I can kind of see how someone could be annoyed by a idealistic teenager talking about that stuff and then taking a sailboat to a meeting.

That said her heart is in the right place so I'm definitely not mad at her the way chud are.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I remember being 14 years old. Thank god that was 20 years ago

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

smoobles posted:

has anyone told Elon the Matrix was written & directed by two trans women

No. Someone needs to inform Musk of this.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

they wrote and directed the matrix before they caught the woke mind virus and transitioned is probably what a stupid person would say to that

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
I wonder why it is that every time I take these peoples' advice and apply critical and analytical thought to anything, I seem to end up at the exact opposite conclusion from them.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

That show wasn't great, but decent. Wish it and Astronomy Club had another season.

That's from today, so is someone using his Twitter or is he out on bail or what?

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Catastrophe posted:

The thing is what has Greta Thunberg done wrong? She hasn't murdered anyone, raped anyone, kidnapped anyone, smuggled drugs, become a terrorist... I think all she did was ask people to please try to be more responsible with how we treat our home planet and those other humans around us. I'm trying to find a way to be upset about that message but I really, truly can't.

They don't accept advice or notes from their lessers (children, women, "cucks") and anyone that disagrees with them will be dismissed as "woke" or assigned to one of those other groups.

Its no more complicated than a 3 year old screaming "NO" at everything. They have either lived their lives free of pushback from anyone, or have chosen to only surround themselves with people that don't challenge their bullshit. When challenged they bully with physical violence directly (assault) or indirect (doxxing/harassment)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I love when the people who go on about a film specifically about the broken "system" of reality that is Capitalism and what it does to you are the loving enforcers and top perpetrators of said system, and somehow they are the put upon underclass, completely deadly serious

I have no idea why I'm surprised: they managed to turn Jesus into a capitalist for gently caress sake

Regarding Greta, their view is "children should be seen and not heard, unless said child parrots every one of my beliefs and can be exploited for money"

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Doctor Butts posted:

That show wasn't great, but decent. Wish it and Astronomy Club had another season.

That's from today, so is someone using his Twitter or is he out on bail or what?

Judge hasn't ruled yet so someone is using his Twitter or he had one keistered

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Ah yes, the Matrix. The classic tale, written by two trans-women, exploring alienation of body and mind, that centers on a man being led around by a religious zealot claiming he is the chosen scion.

Purely rational.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Any Pizza Gaters standing behind Tate, the human trafficer and sex abuser who was arrested because of pizza?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccq03eG2bR4

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

People are acting like this is the greatest insult of all time and pretending not to notice that she completely fumbled it by having the reply sent to Matt Walsh's email address

TulliusCicero posted:

:master:

:hmbol:

Holy poo poo

Someone with Twitter please say this :allears:

Done.
I haven't been banned for calling Elong all sorts of stupid, yet. Or calling MTG so dumb I was surprised she hadn't drown in her spit. It's fun to have a disposable account.

Agents are GO! posted:

Wonder if he could sell a signed p-p-p-Powerbook.

Man, that brings back memories.

nine-gear crow posted:

The top tweets if you search Tate's name are all eternally online uberchuds Blaire White, Keemstar, and Zuby going "Tate released with NO CHARGES! Take the L Greta-berals!" and quoting Tate saying that he's probably going to be assassinated because he's too powerful to be successfully cancelled.

Meanwhile, most of us have never heard of this chud until Grata owned the gently caress out of him.

Frank Frank posted:

Just lmao if you haven’t deleted your Twitter account

Oh, no, I'm staying on to cost him storage and bandwidth, as long as possible.

sporklift posted:

I'm trying to get banned but Elon hasn't noticed me being mean to him yet.

:same:
Notice me senpai rear end in a top hat.

Sanford posted:

I think that’s the attack route the British press went on? I’ve got a couple of acquaintances who get 100% of their opinions from papers and mainstream tv news and they hate her and (separately) define it broadly as “she should just mind her own business.” Get really loving mad if you try and press either of them on it, too.

Seems to me the future of the planet, and the environment she will have to live in *is* her business (and, you know, everyone's...)

Darchangel fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Dec 30, 2022

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ymgve posted:

If The Matrix movies didn't exist people would just base their life on Fight Club instead

These mother fuckers would watch Cabaret and be like "This musical really shows the superiority of the white race and western culture; the bohemian artists represent based redpill supersoldiers and the Nazis represent the (((globalists)))"

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Elon watches The Matrix and somehow doesn't realize that he is Mr. Anderson's boss from the office scene?

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
The guy paid 44B to be the main character of Twitter, of course he doesn't realize.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
The world's once-richest man burned $100 billion of his net worth to gain the approval of always online incels who sleep in ant-infested basements.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Frank Frank posted:

Oh hell I remember this

Not surprises that was a Sol Invictus thread. Guy was kind of a douche from what I recall.

U.S. Barryl
Apr 16, 2003

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Darchangel posted:

:same:
Notice me senpai rear end in a top hat.

I keep posting these pictures and straight up called him a dipshit. Haha what am I doing wrong. I probably don't have any followers so my posts don't rise to the top?

Maybe elmo thinks clowns are cool and badazz or something.

DyneAvenger
Aug 26, 2005

Bru-Tang Clan member:
Nose Face Killah

TulliusCicero posted:

Regarding Greta, their view is "children should be seen and not heard, unless said child parrots every one of my beliefs and can be exploited for money"

This is summed up nicely if you just look at the right's adulation and support for Rittenhouse vs how they treat Greta.

One is a blubbering coward murderer who has failed at everything that wasn't related to grifting his fame garnered from said murders. The other is an articulate young woman who wants people to stop polluting and poo poo.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

sporklift posted:

I keep posting these pictures and straight up called him a dipshit. Haha what am I doing wrong. I probably don't have any followers so my posts don't rise to the top?

Throw some hashtags on it, maybe? Something popular, perhaps.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

try @ing him. If you don't say it's him he's not going to be able to find it.

dank wit
Dec 7, 2012

sporklift posted:

Checks out

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Giant Metal Robot posted:

Just Lana. Lilly opted out.

Hopefully one or both of them is working on a Speed Racer trilogy.

but the 1st one was perfect? what more can they do?

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

repiv posted:

they wrote and directed the matrix before they caught the woke mind virus and transitioned is probably what a stupid person would say to that

This is exactly what they would say/think, yeah

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Can we go back to the fact that Elon is turning every Twitter office into Roach Motels?

If I was in a neighboring office I'd have the city health inspector on speed dial.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

lol that movie's a trans allegory made by two trans people

Giant Metal Robot
Jun 14, 2005

Taco Defender

PhazonLink posted:

but the 1st one was perfect? what more can they do?

Good point, I'll change my wish to a trilogy of technicolor fever dream films.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Carwash oval office posted:

Here is a recap of Grimes and the boat, an incredibly stupid tale. It is really worth a deep dive. I just love how little distance was covered during this grand adventure.

I need a full length documentary on this like yesterday

Reminds me of the Texarkana idiots lol

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Teratrain posted:

The guy paid 44B to be the main character of Twitter, of course he doesn't realize.

Thank you Elon for providing such extravagant entertainment for us all. It was worth the sacrifice!

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

No. Someone needs to inform Musk of this.

Please don't. It's funnier when those assholes keep bragging about how redpilled they are.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

i hope they get into an argument about the illuminati

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sporklift posted:

here's mine

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

The Postman posted:

i hope they get into an argument about the illuminati

Musk: "No, you misunderstand, I want EVERYONE to hate me"

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Darchangel posted:

Oh, no, I'm staying on to cost him storage and bandwidth, as long as possible.

Same here- Storage is what is so expensive about twitter. I hope everyone posts stupid NYE fireworks videos all at once and it melts the servers that can no longer scale for that load.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
If I owned stock in a company and I saw the CEO being buds with a Q-brained ex cartoonist who claims he's a hypnotist, I'd probably sell that stock ASAP