Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lobok posted:

I would take a kitschy castle over a lot of modern looks that seem like Scandinavian Bond villain lair.

personally I call that style the "millennial hell box"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Grognan posted:

"millennial hell box"

"Pithy remarks won't save you or your antiquated aesthetics, Mr. Bond. Your generation no longer sparks joy. You see, once the virus has burned itself out and I've repopulated the planet, my vision of austere minimalism will reign supreme. I should have known you survived our last encounter but I'm afraid you only live, laugh, love twice."

Lobok has a new favorite as of 19:50 on Dec 30, 2022

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Powered Descent posted:

Might not want to live there but would totally rent it as an airbnb for a romantic weekend getaway.

What if we kissed in the ~suburban hell castle~

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A big if.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zero One posted:

If your house hasn't repelled at least one Viking invasion then it ain't a castle. :colbert:

Repelling an invasion is what makes a castle house a castle home

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Lobok posted:

"Pithy remarks won't save you or your antiquated aesthetics, Mr. Bond. Your generation no longer sparks joy. You see, once the virus has burned itself out and I've repopulated the planet, my vision of austere minimalism will reign supreme. I should have known you survived our last encounter but I'm afraid you only live, laugh, love twice."

I want you to know that this was appreciated :golfclap:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Zero One posted:

If your house hasn't repelled at least one Viking invasion then it ain't a castle. :colbert:

jokes on you. Vikings tended to attack small villages and monasteries, not castles

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Somebody get Jeff to add this to the forums servers.

https://www.cracked.com/article_36453_this-toilet-wants-to-record-ever-sound-you-make-on-it.html

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Conveniently located within eyeshot and earshot of I-80!

I like how their official photos hide all the dumpsters and old cars that have been piling up around that building for the last decade or so, then the street view just blows it.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

loving lol you didn't post the toilet

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
king poo poo

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

how are you gonna curl up around that toilet when you're sick / drunk off your rear end and vomiting a river tho. gonna fall right off that platform and break your neck

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I have that same tp holder, i feel like royalty

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

I love that it's a perfect encapsulation of the whole house and mentality. It's not a really grand and awe-inspiring toilet. It's a completely bog-standard ordinary toilet with something huge and inappropriate wrapped around it that ruins the use and appearance of both.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
Donald trump rear end aesthetic

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Indecisive posted:

how are you gonna curl up around that toilet when you're sick / drunk off your rear end and vomiting a river tho. gonna fall right off that platform and break your neck

King poo poo is dead, long live King poo poo.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Mauser posted:

Donald trump rear end aesthetic

No way, Trump wouldn't abide the plain white walls. If this were Trump's bathroom, every last inch of that wall would be covered with golden bits and bobs.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Hyperlynx posted:

:actually: Dusa - while smitten - is off limits since she's in your employ. Which she eventually points out, if you pursue things far enough.

Really? That's cool as hell. I just finished Hades myself and I paired up with Megaera, so I didn't know how things go with Dusa. The more I learn, I continue to be impressed with how refreshingly not toxic the whole thing is. :allears:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

hazardousmouse posted:

Throne of groans

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

hazardousmouse posted:

I need to know what the sign next to it says

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

fartknocker posted:

my first thought too

I think I can make out "please" and "flush"

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

hazardousmouse posted:

Imagine barely making it to the toilet and now you gotta struggle up those steps without tripping or making GBS threads yourself

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Grendels Dad posted:

No way, Trump wouldn't abide the plain white walls. If this were Trump's bathroom, every last inch of that wall would be covered with golden bits and bobs.

Yeah that one wall isn't busy enough, but it's the upper middle class version of trump's impression of the ultra wealthy aesthetic

Mauser has a new favorite as of 01:59 on Dec 31, 2022

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mr. Crow posted:

Imagine barely making it to the toilet and now you gotta struggle up those steps without tripping or making GBS threads yourself

The sink is right there. "poo poo in the clam!" as the saying goes.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Lobok posted:

The sink is right there. "poo poo in the clam!" as the saying goes.

:hmmyes: Those people are truly living in 2032.

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...

fartknocker posted:

Montague Tigg posted:

my first thought too

I think I can make out "please" and "flush"

“PLEASE do not flush toilet paper thanks”

Plumbing must not be any good, check the basket on the side.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Indecisive posted:

It's the King George II model.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zero One posted:

Whomst among us has not had to prevent Erik and Bjorn from crashing our BBQ.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

lmao

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Wow Cracked is still going? I haven’t read it since they fired everybody and then started shilling for bitcoin.

Was the writing always this bad or is it the aforementioned firings?

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Writing quality has dropped wildly in the last couple years. My wife wrote for them starting a bit before the firings and then for a bit afterwards. Once Jason Pargin left as editor in 2020 it really started slipping.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Lobok posted:

I liked this quite a bit, thank you.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Railing Kill posted:

Really? That's cool as hell. I just finished Hades myself and I paired up with Megaera, so I didn't know how things go with Dusa. The more I learn, I continue to be impressed with how refreshingly not toxic the whole thing is. :allears:

Getting into one relationship does not lock you out of the others. It’s Greek myth, they’re all poly. Dunno which ending you are defining as “finishing it,” but keep going with gifts for everyone and Zag will naturally go as far as possible with all relationships.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Sick, they finally made a guitar pedal that fits my playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Zesty posted:

Wow Cracked is still going? I haven’t read it since they fired everybody and then started shilling for bitcoin.

Was the writing always this bad or is it the aforementioned firings?

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

Writing quality has dropped wildly in the last couple years. My wife wrote for them starting a bit before the firings and then for a bit afterwards. Once Jason Pargin left as editor in 2020 it really started slipping.

Luckily, 1900hotdog.com, the new Cracked with Pargin, Lydia Bugg, Brockway, and Seanbaby, still has you covered.

Like half the articles are free, the other require a small Patreon sub, because... well, Cracked tanked because the holders wanted a shitload of money and introduced a lot of advertising, and we want to avoid that.