Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Not So Fast posted:

ironic that the only precision targets getting hit accurately lately are cspam posters

Unfortunately all of the bad posters are here. nothing to be done about it, so sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
yup SA has a history of permabanning bad posters. the goldmine is full of bad posters like that.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

There’s gonna be a load of weapons data in NATO countries that is distorted by Ukrainian nonsense for decades

Mein Fuhrer Chancellor! Ze missile system is 100% effective according to Ukrainian use data!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

tazjin posted:

(Frosted Flake still around? Wanna come to Moscow in August 2023?)

I’m curious what would happen if I put in for it. I do have undergrad Russian on my MPRR.

Hmmm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkrs8O6bxr4

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

You can just never please some people

https://twitter.com/anatoliisharii/status/1562785055147462656
https://twitter.com/anatoliisharii/status/1569220847797411840
https://twitter.com/DancehallHeat/status/1608825703591727107
https://twitter.com/DancehallHeat/status/1608826659079344128

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Endman posted:

There’s gonna be a load of weapons data in NATO countries that is distorted by Ukrainian nonsense for decades

Mein Fuhrer Chancellor! Ze missile system is 100% effective according to Ukrainian use data!

This already happened with tiger tanks and Nazi memoirs and NATO, nothing has changed

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Slavvy posted:

This already happened with tiger tanks and Nazi memoirs and NATO, nothing has changed

next american airplane will be designed by the Ghost of Kyiv who says he destroyed 3000 russian tanks and never lost a wingman

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ENYa1gLU4&t=203s

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Whoa 100% effectiveness at shooting down the flying lawnmowers, is there power at your place? No? You "dont know"? Oh how convenient

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

I’m curious what would happen if I put in for it. I do have undergrad Russian on my MPRR.

Hmmm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkrs8O6bxr4

that trailer looks like poo poo. is this the kind of crap boomers found funny

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

OK what happens when you hit it with HEAT?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
postin between de probes

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Weka posted:

OK what happens when you hit it with HEAT?

the exact same thing?

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

this book seems pretty bullish on aluminum

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
nuthin wron with anallluminum

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
The level of Russian citizens' confidence in President Vladimir Putin has moved up by 0.4 percentage points to 78.5% in the past week, according to the All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center.

"When asked about trust in Putin, 78.5% of the respondents answered positively (0.4 p.p. over the week)," the pollster noted as it published the results of a survey conducted from December 19 to December 25 among 1,600 Russian respondents aged over 18.

The poll's figures for the Russian government and Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin were positive, standing at 49.7% (+1.1 p.p.) and 52.4% (+1.3 p.p.), respectively, the report said. Mishustin was trusted by 61.3% of respondents (+1.7 p.p. over the week).

Those surveyed also expressed their confidence in the heads of various parliamentary factions. Russia’s Communist Party (CPRF) leader Gennady Zyuganov earned the trust of 34.2% of the respondents (+2.1 p.p.), Sergey Mironov, who chairs A Just Russia - For Truth, enjoyed the support of 31.1% of those surveyed (+2.4 p.p.), the leader of The New People party, Alexey Nechayev, garnered 8.4% (-0.4 p.p.) and leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR) Leonid Slutsky got 15% (-2.0 p.p.).

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
21.5% reported living on first floor homes or having very secure windows.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Armadillo Tank posted:

Frantically painting increasingly insane nazi symbology on everything hoping it gets normalized as much as my constant screaming of "IT'S CULTURAL HERITAGE"

it already is normalized. that battle is lost.

ukraine is a nazi country.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
rip fly molo because jeff was a on a tear i guess

crepeface has issued a correction as of 02:18 on Dec 31, 2022

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Some Guy TT posted:

The level of Russian citizens' confidence in President Vladimir Putin has moved up by 0.4 percentage points to 78.5% in the past week, according to the All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center.

"When asked about trust in Putin, 78.5% of the respondents answered positively (0.4 p.p. over the week)," the pollster noted as it published the results of a survey conducted from December 19 to December 25 among 1,600 Russian respondents aged over 18.

The poll's figures for the Russian government and Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin were positive, standing at 49.7% (+1.1 p.p.) and 52.4% (+1.3 p.p.), respectively, the report said. Mishustin was trusted by 61.3% of respondents (+1.7 p.p. over the week).

Those surveyed also expressed their confidence in the heads of various parliamentary factions. Russia’s Communist Party (CPRF) leader Gennady Zyuganov earned the trust of 34.2% of the respondents (+2.1 p.p.), Sergey Mironov, who chairs A Just Russia - For Truth, enjoyed the support of 31.1% of those surveyed (+2.4 p.p.), the leader of The New People party, Alexey Nechayev, garnered 8.4% (-0.4 p.p.) and leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR) Leonid Slutsky got 15% (-2.0 p.p.).

Incredible that the mummified corpse of Gennady Zyuganov is still in charge of the cprf

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I can't imagine Putin's ratings are going up after mobilization

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

crepeface posted:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Slutsky lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

crepeface posted:

it's hosed up and i enjoyed his posts. jeffrey, gently caress you.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

crepeface posted:

Was it not an old post in a feedback thread?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Frosted Flake posted:

It was

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Not So Fast posted:

ironic that the only precision targets getting hit accurately lately are cspam posters

oh well at least we'll get a good QCS thread out of it

...oh

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Not So Fast posted:

yes, very curious

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
pre-emptive cheers to everyone

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

As Ukrainian officials, it is our duty to ensure the stability and unity of our nation. Unfortunately, certain opposition parties and media outlets have consistently sought to sow discord and division among our people. Their rhetoric and actions have hindered progress and threatened the security of our country.

Therefore, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to temporarily ban these parties and media sources. While we understand that this may be unpopular with some, we believe it is the best course of action in the long term.

We are committed to finding alternative ways to gather feedback and address concerns, including scheduling admin Q&A feedback threads and encouraging people to email forumadmins@slava.ua with any issues that require attention.

We understand that these measures may cause inconvenience in the short term, but we are confident that they will ultimately lead to a stronger and more cohesive nation. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work to bring about positive change for all Ukrainians.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i can't remember which one fly molo was but he did say that steinrokkan was a better poster than him so maybe it's good that he was permabanned

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Frosted Flake posted:

I think it was more of a "career" perma than one for that post in particular. Live by the forums drama, die by the forums drama.:rip:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I can't imagine Putin's ratings are going up after mobilization

Really? I mean I guess it might be a surprise if western media is your primary source for anything.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Majorian posted:

I think it was more of a "career" perma than one for that post in particular. Live by the forums drama, die by the forums drama.:rip:

uh huh

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

R. Mute posted:

i can't remember which one fly molo was but he did say that steinrokkan was a better poster than him so maybe it's good that he was permabanned

shut up, troll

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Majorian posted:

Probably would have been better to link it to one of the bad posts then instead of a fairly tame one in a feedback thread

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

As Ukrainian officials, it is our duty to ensure the stability and unity of our nation. Unfortunately, certain opposition parties and media outlets have consistently sought to sow discord and division among our people. Their rhetoric and actions have hindered progress and threatened the security of our country.

Therefore, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to temporarily ban these parties and media sources. While we understand that this may be unpopular with some, we believe it is the best course of action in the long term.

We are committed to finding alternative ways to gather feedback and address concerns, including scheduling admin Q&A feedback threads and encouraging people to email forumadmins@slava.ua with any issues that require attention.

We understand that these measures may cause inconvenience in the short term, but we are confident that they will ultimately lead to a stronger and more cohesive nation. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work to bring about positive change for all Ukrainians.

Lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lord of Pie posted:

Probably would have been better to link it to one of the bad posts then instead of a fairly tame one in a feedback thread

they needed their sacrifice, for the eclipse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Frosted Flake posted:

Supreme Leader Dessler only seeks unity, prosperity and security for the Great Gamillas Empire which stretches across the stars. Unfortunately a small remote yet aggressive world is now threatening our borders all we hold dear. They seek to hinder our progress across the stars and threaten our collective destiny.

Therefore we have made the difficult but necessary decision to temporarily bombard this small world known as "Terra" with planetary radiation bombs until such time as it becomes uninhabitable and the native "humans" go extinct.

We are committed to finding alternative ways to gathering feedback and addressing any concerns in the populace. Any Gamillas citizen seeking to speak their mind or bring up any issues that require attention should contact the office of their local planetary governor for a submission form.

We understand that diverting some of our resources from building pleasure worlds to mass producing anti planetary radiation bombs may inconvenience in the short term but we are fully confident this will lead for a stronger and more cohesive Great Gamillas Empire and look forward to more positive change in the future.

All hail Supreme Leader Dessler!