Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Origins has a mode where you can peacefully wander round listening to a tour guide tell you about all the background stuff, and it actually kind of rules, especially the pyramid ones.

Sort of wish they'd done one for the Valley of the Kings DLC, but the ones that are there are really interesting. I think the greek one has a tour as well, don't know about the viking one.

The Viking one does have one but it's fairly embarassing as they had to invent a whole lot of details due to lack of evidence - one of the main monasteries, destroyed aeons ago, is lifted wholesale from a location in France(?) as it was contemporaneous. It also restricts you to a few specific locations with relatively few points of interest compared to Origins.

Origins not coincidentally had the best world design in my view, in that it actually felt like you were in an ancient working economy and not a novelty tinytown version of Greece or England.

On Dark Souls difficulty, the key interview is here. A lot of detractors seem not to grasp that death in Soulsborne games isn't intended as a punishment for the player being bad at games, but is a key part of the gameplay cycle. For some people that's never going to stick though, and that's fair enough.

Edit: gently caress, page snipe. Soulslike Mortal Shell has a kitty you can pet, with a tremendous purr on the PS5.

Kegluneq fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Dec 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I don't have time to get good at video games so if it's too hard I'm just going to stop playing it.

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

Reveilled posted:

There's merit to that idea but a key difference is that sports are competitive, so the players have to be on an even keel. If an accessibility feature gave a sports player an unfair advantage, those without disability would feel that victory to be unfair. Much more commonly it can be impossible to design accessiblity features for sports that allow disabled players to compete against their non-disabled peers.

Outside of PvP games I don't think either of those are actual concerns when it comes to accessibility in games. If a game has an easy mode and someone chooses to use it, it's not unfair if they had an easier time beating the game than I did (it's also probably not the case that they had an easier time at all, but that point is lost on a lot of the toxic gamer crowd). And it's easier to make adjustments to a game to give an authentic experience to disabled players when you don't need to deal with other humans with advantages of their own stomping all over them.

maybe "sports" is the wrong word but there are forms of physical exercise that aren't inherently competitive: athletics, weightlifting, cardio etc. accessibility at the gym doesn't mean replacing the stepmills with ramped treadmills, it means finding a different, appropriate form of exercise for the wheelchair user - not because we want to exclude wheelchair users but because a rampmill doesn't actually do what we would want it to do (exercise legs!)

I suppose this is the "games are a skill" argument again. I don't personally agree with the idea that games are the bit you have to get past to get to the "real reward" (of story? achievements? good grief). the point of gaming should be the playing the game bit - but then that puts an absolute limit on how accessible you can make a game before it starts playing itself

so, like, absolutely put cheat codes in Doom, sure! why not? but... why are you playing a game that you have to use god mode in? for the story? for Doom's story??

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Are there any recent examples of people who got an honour for genuinely admirable reasons?

gamers, of course

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Just seems to me that these days, to get any sort of 'honour' whether it's a Lord or Lady or MBE or Nobel peace prize you have to actually be a really terrible person.

Are there any recent examples of people who got an honour for genuinely admirable reasons?

Most of the non-famous people are alright I think.

A local guy to me has just got one for services to clowning. Well deserved. (Also charity stuff.)

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
Yeah , I believe the majority of these things go to mostly unknown people. Be nice if we had a system to reward them that didn't involve the monarchy but this is Britain, we have to give them something to do to justify the cost.

rolleyes
Nov 16, 2006

Sometimes you have to roll the hard... two?

learnincurve posted:

Yeh not wanting people to deliberately give themselves an epileptic fit is a me problem

People who have zero experiences with Epilepsy are really sticking their hands in the air here with this one.

Yes it is. As was mentioned earlier, you're not their parent. Your earlier post about apparently contacting her online to tell her not to go ahead then anxiously waiting to see if she reappeared suggests you got far too invested in her personal choices, even though it came from a desire to prevent what you saw as a risk to life.

Her partner was present and she knows her own condition, and has the right to make an informed decision about what she wants to do based on that.

If you're going to tell someone with a disability "you can't do that" then there needs to be a very good reason. I accept that you thought you had one, but I also know that unless you know the specifics of her diagnosis and how she responds to particular triggers and what her medication regime is and how she responds to that medication and how severe her seizures are then you have absolutely no idea of the actual risk to her. In that context the chances of her listening to a random internet stranger who thinks they know the risks of her condition better than she does are pretty remote.

I'm not sure if the "zero experiences of epilepsy" point was directed my way, but if it was then you're wrong on that count.

keep punching joe posted:

I don't have time to get good at video games so if it's too hard I'm just going to stop playing it.

This is fine but should still be separated from discussion about accessibility because to quote myself from earlier...

rolleyes posted:

Accessibility is not removal of challenges or tests of skill. Accessibility is about trying to ensure equal access to the game and experience within the game, so far as is reasonably possible.

A game can be both accessible and hard as gently caress. That kind of game clearly isn't for you, but the developer isn't obligated to cater for that.

Sure they might make more money if the game was easier, but this is where the "art" debate comes back in. If a developer wants the experience of their game to be one of frustration then that's their choice, just as it is the choice of their audience whether to buy it or not

rolleyes fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Dec 31, 2022

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Kegluneq posted:

Origins not coincidentally had the best world design in my view, in that it actually felt like you were in an ancient working economy and not a novelty tinytown version of Greece or England.

Yes.

Most interesting variety in landscapes, best verticality of enemy zones, best climbing. Least loving water.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

Lt. Danger posted:

so, like, absolutely put cheat codes in Doom, sure! why not? but... why are you playing a game that you have to use god mode in? for the story? for Doom's story??

Well, I didn't play Doom because I dislike being lost in dark corridors, but I basically want to play any game that lets me wander around a beautiful landscape. So I play Elden Ring, for example, despite being terrible at combat, by installing a cheat mod. I had to do that as soon as I reached the tutorial boss, and it was a faff to install so I'm not changing back and will play the whole game on easy. Whereas Skyrim's godmode, for example, is so easy to turn on and off that I can play most of the game without it.

As for the supposed challenge quality in a single player game: anyone can install such a mod. There are no challenges that can't be reduced in popular games. The question is only whether you use a menu, or a mod, and if that has a huge emotional impact on you I think you need to address your inner cop.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Lt. Danger posted:

maybe "sports" is the wrong word but there are forms of physical exercise that aren't inherently competitive: athletics, weightlifting, cardio etc. accessibility at the gym doesn't mean replacing the stepmills with ramped treadmills, it means finding a different, appropriate form of exercise for the wheelchair user - not because we want to exclude wheelchair users but because a rampmill doesn't actually do what we would want it to do (exercise legs!)

I suppose this is the "games are a skill" argument again. I don't personally agree with the idea that games are the bit you have to get past to get to the "real reward" (of story? achievements? good grief). the point of gaming should be the playing the game bit - but then that puts an absolute limit on how accessible you can make a game before it starts playing itself

gamers, of course

Yea, in the same way the accessibility of gyms comes from different equipment , if you are unable to complete dark souls due to your manual dexterity the solution is "play another game".

But we don't also have a single-speed treadmill and the gym and demand that everyone match that pace - you can control your own speed, incline, etc. You can go to a rock climbing gym and pick routes of various difficulties, but not add your own to your shape.

Flexibility in how a game is experienced often widens the audience and makes more people experience it. But that Flexibility never covers everyone, and shouldn't because at some point you're compromising the core of what that game is.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The left must embrace incels

https://twitter.com/lilbabygandhi/status/1608818333079699459

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Just seems to me that these days, to get any sort of 'honour' whether it's a Lord or Lady or MBE or Nobel peace prize you have to actually be a really terrible person.

I have one.
Guy who was a bus driver, then turned private coaching. Would run people to bingo, to weddings, to wherever you wanted, and helped out a lot of old people who had no mobility.
Great bloke. Knew him as my bus driver to school. Kids loved him. Got an MBE. Compared to the other bus driver we had, who was a sectarian rear end in a top hat.

The honors systems has always been hosed up, for every one that does deserve it, a few hundred cronies buy their way into it.
And any famous person are selected to cover up the cronies being noticed. While the papers are cooing over whatever celeb du jour got one, slum landlords get to be called Sir or Dame.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Over 150 posts, wow, has the PM gone?

Alas, no.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

smellmycheese posted:

The left must embrace incels

Why? Nobody else will.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

The thing about Elden Ring specifically is.. It already has an easy mode? You can go grind levels as much as you want. It just sucks that it's gated behind hours and hours of work. If you're willing to let people be overlevelled in your game, why not let them do it at a stroke of a button instead of making them work (and I use the word "work" here with full implication because very few people like grinding to get past an obstacle) for it? You can also summon people to help you! That's a good easy mode!

Dark Souls has a bunch of weird purists and there is zero reason not to include easy mode beyond feeling you know what other people consider difficult better than they do on the developer's side, and some weird elitism about how good you are on the playerbase side. I'd argue that developer publically sticking to their guns in it this way also enhances that elitism on the playerbase side.

Accessability options like colourblind mode, tinnitus, and various other things people have mentioned should be industry standard and I don't think anyone is arguing with that. The question is 'is difficulty an accessability setting?' I think it is, for various reasons people have mentioned. I don't understand how 'this is the original difficulty, but if it's impossible for you here are lower difficulties' takes anything away from the game and obviously gets more people to engage with it. People can still be weird elitists about finishing the original difficulty mode if they want.

Video games also exist in this weird (other) grey area where you pay money for them, and usually do so without experiencing them first. With the art example from before, I think if the artist wanted more people to experience it, he could replicate the art with those colourblind options. He didn't, probably because high art is pretty niche and doesn't have many colourblind people interested in it. Maybe he just hates colourblind people, I don't know. I don't give a poo poo, personally, but if I paid £50 to see it and just couldn't engage with it, you bet your rear end I'd care then. If you're charging money, and not a small amount of money either for AAA games, then I would argue that you do have some responsibility to make the game accessible with its difficulty as well or, at least, provide something like a demo that showcases "this is how hard this game will be. Do not spend money on it if you didn't enjoy the demo".

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

The nether zone between Christmas and New Year is a time for making ill-advised decisions, and in that spirit I've just joined the Green Party. Entryism for the low price of £3.33 a month.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Oh dear me posted:

So I play Elden Ring, for example, despite being terrible at combat, by installing a cheat mod. I had to do that as soon as I reached the tutorial boss, and it was a faff to install so I'm not changing back and will play the whole game on easy. Whereas Skyrim's godmode, for example, is so easy to turn on and off that I can play most of the game without it.

If you're enjoying the game with the mod then I'd just continue as you are, but you are meant to die to the tutorial boss. It's substantially more difficult than any of the other starting area bosses by design to teach you the mechanics of exploring and returning when you're stronger.

Mega Comrade fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Dec 31, 2022

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Mega Comrade posted:

If you're enjoying the game with the mod then I'd just continue as you are, but you are meant to die to the tutorial boss. It's substantially more difficult than any of the other starting area bosses by design to teach you the mechanics of exploring and returning when you're stronger.

Is it signposted in any way that that's what it's supposed to teach you, or is it just smashing your genitals with a hammer until you realise you need to do that because it's too hard otherwise?

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

After you die you get resurrected with a new way out and can't return to fight it until much later.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Miftan posted:

Is it signposted in any way that that's what it's supposed to teach you, or is it just smashing your genitals with a hammer until you realise you need to do that because it's too hard otherwise?

You respawn in a new area as soon as it kills you, same as the Vanguard Demon in the Demon Souls tutorial.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Miftan posted:

You can only attempt it once, and it's like 50 hours before you come back for another crack.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Miftan posted:

Is it signposted in any way

buddy let me tell you how long I spent trying to figure out what to do with the viking ghost man in the arena in the witcher 3

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

I know exactly the kind of embrace to give incels:

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Miftan posted:

The thing about Elden Ring specifically is.. It already has an easy mode? You can go grind levels as much as you want. It just sucks that it's gated behind hours and hours of work. If you're willing to let people be overlevelled in your game, why not let them do it at a stroke of a button instead of making them work (and I use the word "work" here with full implication because very few people like grinding to get past an obstacle) for it? You can also summon people to help you! That's a good easy mode!
The Suicide Chicken can be unlocked without beating a single boss iirc, maybe that should just be signposted more? For a midlevel build that little area is also great for testing out new weapons/builds with minimal risk and maximum rewards.

Of course, grinding serves a dual purpose, it's also just practice at playing the game. If the basic gameplay is not fun for you, it's possible it's just not the right game for you anyway.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

Mega Comrade posted:

No, not the first boss, the second, supposedly easier one*. You can't go anywhere else, you just have to stay in the same tunnel grinding away until you beat it. I find repetition insufferable and I don't experience any sort of joy if I finally manage some video game task, so mods are the only way I can enjoy a ton of games.

*E: Godrick something knight, down in the tutorial tunnel. You can't run past him to the exit,

Oh dear me fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Dec 31, 2022

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Oh dear me posted:

No, not the first boss, the second, supposedly easier one. You can't go anywhere else, you just have to stay in the same tunnel grinding away until you beat it. I find repetition insufferable and I don't experience any sort of joy if I finally manage some video game task, so mods are the only way I can enjoy a ton of games.

What, Margit? He's optional - like almost every boss. I also found him incredibly difficult for such an early boss - in the early stages it sort of depends on your build.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

stev posted:

What, Margit?

No, the soldier of Godrick in the Cave of Knowledge

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

stev posted:

What, Margit? He's optional - like almost every boss. I also found him incredibly difficult for such an early boss - in the early stages it sort of depends on your build.

And when you tackle him. I went for him early and had a tough time at first. My friend who is a "must do everything before continuing" kinda person had done so many minor dungeon bosses by that point he breezed through him as he was so over leveled.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Mr Phillby posted:

Its genuinely really funny how mad people get at the idea of games having cheats and difficulty modes.

The funniest version of that I've found is people Getting Mad At Zelda.

Breath of the Wild thread still gets occasional people complaining about how you can just stuff yourself with durian meals etc and Trivialise Fights, and this is a long, long tradition - I first ran across it with people complaining that Link to the Past allowing you to bottle fairies made it too easy. Apparently just... not doing that isn't enough if other people can still do it.

Though on the

Rarity posted:

Creators should have the freedom to make their games challenging if they choose to.

front, any creator who thinks their deeply personal vision of How Their Game Should Be Played isn't being modded to hell and back the instant it's out in the world is kidding themselves.

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

I'm gonna be that guy and say Dark Souls Is Not Hard, Actually. people say it's a hard game because a) the advertising says it is b) the game pace is slower than people expect for a third-person action game and c) the game doesn't give the same guidance/handholding as AAA games usually do like HUD arrows and invincible sidekicks. but, as noted, you can overlevel and win everything through sheer stat superiority. when you die, you instantly respawn at your last checkpoint, of which there are many. you can summon help from another human player! you can get a shield and block most attacks! you can dodgeroll and ignore every attack!

as recent posts show, much of the difficulty comes from the game refusing to explain itself directly: aforementioned impossible bosses, or how 100% block shields are distinguished from other lesser shields by an unlabelled number hidden in a bunch of other numbers in an item stats screen you wouldn't really have reason to check until late game. so easy mode for Dark Souls is more like extra tutorial hints or clearer UI design, maybe

as I said earlier I don't think it's as simple as "slap a difficulty slider on it". games are hard enough to balance with one difficulty. blanket health/damage modifiers feel bad and distort gameplay. for game like Dark Souls a game speed modifier would probably be more helpful, but how will that affect the animations (already kinda buggy)? that's assuming the developers fully understand the systems they have designed, which they often don't!

Oh dear me posted:

Well, I didn't play Doom because I dislike being lost in dark corridors, but I basically want to play any game that lets me wander around a beautiful landscape.

cool. but in that instance I would not be looking to Elden Ring, the (supposedly) hard game for hard gamers, for my walking simulator experience. fortunately there was a mod to help you but it's not something I would expect or demand myself

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Oh dear me posted:

No, the soldier of Godrick in the Cave of Knowledge

That's literally a regular enemy they gave a boss bar to, he's designed to give you a light combat encounter against someone who takes more than one or two hits to take down, you will immediately run into some a minute or two into the main overworld. I'm genuinely curious as to what significant issue you had with defeating him, all of his attacks are pretty well telegraphed and you have acres of room to run around him.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

Lt. Danger posted:

cool. but in that instance I would not be looking to Elden Ring, the (supposedly) hard game for hard gamers, for my walking simulator experience. fortunately there was a mod to help you but it's not something I would expect or demand myself

Games with good landscapes are not actually that common, and ones with some crafting and a bit of lore are enjoyable. I definitely expect mods, because they exist in large numbers, but what do you mean by 'demand' exactly? I think games are simply improved by having more difficulty options, and if game designers refuse to put in any accessibility or cheat modes, I decide they are wankers as I search for a mod. Is that too demanding for you?

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I'm genuinely curious as to what significant issue you had with defeating him, all of his attacks are pretty well telegraphed and you have acres of room to run around him.

I don't really know how to explain my lack of ability, but to start with I am old, arthritic, and extremely impatient.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Miftan posted:

Accessability options like colourblind mode, tinnitus, and various other things people have mentioned should be industry standard and I don't think anyone is arguing with that. The question is 'is difficulty an accessability setting?' I think it is, for various reasons people have mentioned. I don't understand how 'this is the original difficulty, but if it's impossible for you here are lower difficulties' takes anything away from the game and obviously gets more people to engage with it. People can still be weird elitists about finishing the original difficulty mode if they want.

I don’t know how to explain a feeling other than just stating that it exists, all I can really say is that a challenge which has the option to adjust its difficulty feels different to a challenge which doesn’t. I guess in the former case the challenge feels friendlier, less threatening, less adversarial, because there’s always this message, spoken or unspoken, that the person setting you the challenge would rather let you win than see you give up. A challenge presented without the option to adjust it feels more hostile, less friendly, less forgiving, and victory over a challenge like that feels more visceral, more authentic.

I don’t know what else to say to explain it, other than to observe that I enjoy games where the difficulty is the point, but I almost never play games with difficulty modes on a difficulty harder than normal, and a lot of the time if given the option I will drop a game down to easy. If there really was no difference between a challenge where you have a choice and one where you don’t, this would be nonsensical—if I like hard games, why play games on normal or easy when the option to play on hard exists? The answer for me is that playing on hard in those situations feels pointless. The frustration that would come from the difficulty would feel futile, not rewarding, the enjoyment that would come from overcoming the challenge would be no greater than if I succeeded on a lower difficulty. So to put it another way, the only way for me to enjoy difficulty is if I don’t have a choice in how difficult something is.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

If they were to add difficulty modes I'd expect 'normal' to be the equivalent of the other games - and they'd heavily signpost that it's the intended experience but you can lower it if you want - but there'd be nothing higher than normal.

You don't need harder difficulties - people can create their own challenges in NG++++.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

rolleyes posted:

Yes it is. As was mentioned earlier, you're not their parent. Your earlier post about apparently contacting her online to tell her not to go ahead then anxiously waiting to see if she reappeared suggests you got far too invested in her personal choices, even though it came from a desire to prevent what you saw as a risk to life.

A couple of tweets saying please don’t do it within a large group of concerned people is not the same as going round someone’s house to yell at them. What were we supposed to do, encourage her to play a video game specifically designed by evil sods to kill her?

I assumed people had looked at the date look at the date, when was cyberpunk released? 2020. No? We didn’t want people going into hospital in 2020?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Lt. Danger posted:

games are hard enough to balance with one difficulty. blanket health/damage modifiers feel bad and distort gameplay. for game like Dark Souls a game speed modifier would probably be more helpful, but how will that affect the animations (already kinda buggy)? that's assuming the developers fully understand the systems they have designed, which they often don't!

That settings menu added in a patch to AC: Origins (I think, it may have been Odyssey) where you could tweak health/damage modifiers among other things but the game made clear that the 'default' was balanced and these would unbalance things, and the similar options in a settings menu in Control were the perfect approach imo.

The games are balanced by default (well, kind of awkwardly in Control's case but w/e), but the player can choose to unbalance it in fairly limited blunt ways that may have the effect of making it easier or harder. I think it's made pretty clear in both settings menus that they're not really difficulty settings rather than distortions of gameplay that will explicitly not lead to the intended gameplay experience, but you have to make an active choice to use it.

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

Oh dear me posted:

Games with good landscapes are not actually that common, and ones with some crafting and a bit of lore are enjoyable. I definitely expect mods, because they exist in large numbers, but what do you mean by 'demand' exactly? I think games are simply improved by having more difficulty options, and if game designers refuse to put in any accessibility or cheat modes, I decide they are wankers as I search for a mod. Is that too demanding for you?

as said there are budgetary costs to even the dumbest, flattest, most generic accessibility option (difficulty slider) - not just in a financial but also a technical sense. if they can be included then great! but I don't think "reasonable adjustment" can be stretched to include "make an action game into a different kind of game altogether". sometimes you just have to make compromises with yourself, as anyone who has had to play a game with tacked-on multiplayer or intrusive DLC/GaaS elements or XP grind can attest

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

learnincurve posted:

What were we supposed to do, encourage her to play a video game specifically designed by evil sods to kill her?

It wasn't specifically designed by evil sods to kill her.
It was designed by people who work in a country that has a pretty poor record of giving any kind of poo poo about people with disabilities. (More so than the UK, at least). Their thought process went 'Does this look cool? Yeah! Okay, into the game it goes.'

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

kingturnip posted:

It wasn't specifically designed by evil sods to kill her.
It was designed by people who work in a country that has a pretty poor record of giving any kind of poo poo about people with disabilities. (More so than the UK, at least). Their thought process went 'Does this look cool? Yeah! Okay, into the game it goes.'

Oh no it was, they took a light sequence created by doctors and knowingly put it in the game to instantly trigger terrible fits, idk why, charitably you could call them edgelords, arguably it was attempted murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

learnincurve posted:

created by doctors

Why would doctors do this

They don't normally go around creating things that murder people