Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Mommy Musky Milkers

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mikojan posted:

So right winger PUA's are now siding with Tate thinking the loving Romanian government framed him because they were intimidated by his broadcasted masculinity?

Or is this just another event of 'left hates this guy so now I support him'

Are you asking if the PUA’s are correct?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

E the Shaggy posted:

https://www.standard.co.uk/tech/elon-musk-halloween-party-transylvania-romania-b1036507.html

"Romanian media outlet Media Flux reports that Musk rented the entire castle for himself and his friends to enjoy, with guests rumoured to be in attendance including PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, Google’s co-founders Sergei Brin and Larry Page and Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie.

Elsewhere, Swedish actress Julia Sanstrom was also rumoured to be present, after she shared stories of herself in Transylvania, and dressed as a vampire on her Instagram.

Other Romanian media outlets reported that Dracula’s Girls, a well-known cheerleader group from Târgoviște will also be present, but full details, and what happened, are not yet revealed."
Interesting....

quote:

On Saturday, 29 October, Musk took to Twitter, and said: “Fresh baked bread & pastries are some of the great joys of life”.

This was in turn interpreted by the publication Romanian Insider as Musk enjoying Romanian bread and pastries, which are traditionally given to guests as a welcome.
Fascinating.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

lol what an odd way to phrase that. Honestly he probably wasn't there but the way he says this actually is making me doubt it now, it's such a "my lawyer advised me on the wording" answer

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Colombo: Now you see, that's funny Mr. Musk. I never said that it was a Halloween party or that it was in Romania. But you did, just now.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Steadiman posted:

lol what an odd way to phrase that. Honestly he probably wasn't there but the way he says this actually is making me doubt it now, it's such a "my lawyer advised me on the wording" answer

It makes me think they have likely met but he wasn't at the party. Hence the plausible deniability bit attached to the first part, but not the second.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

wilderthanmild posted:

It makes me think they have likely met but he wasn't at the party. Hence the plausible deniability bit attached to the first part, but not the second.

Yeah, I can buy that Musk wasn't at that particular party, but I don't believe in any way that they haven't met. If Musk hasn't been to one of his other sex parties, I assume it's only because he thinks sex that isn't for procreation purposes is gross and useless.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Steadiman posted:

yeah "to the best of my knowledge"? that's so sketchy.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Reporter: Hi.

Elon: I NEVER PUT A DEAD PROSTITUTE IN MY TRUNK AND BURIED HER IN THE DESERT.

Reporter: O..............k.............

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Catastrophe posted:

Yeah he shoots his dead sex workers into space.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Trillhouse posted:

yeah "to the best of my knowledge"? that's so sketchy.

A few moments ago I told the twitter posters I did not visit Romania to attend a crime party. My heart and my best intentions tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Come on guys, he's saying "To the best of my knowledge I never met Andrew Tate." And then he says "Nor was I at that party in Romania." There's nothing put of the ordinary about how its phrased. He could easily be lying, but lots of stupid people try and meet Musk and I'm sure he doesn't remember everyone who fanboy's a selfie.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The Question IRL posted:

Colombo: Now you see, that's funny Mr. Musk. I never said that it was a Halloween party or that it was in Romania. But you did, just now.

"Have you stopped beating your wife Mr Musk?"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elon didn't even have to respond to any of this. He just can't help but post though.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Catastrophe posted:

It was only an NPC so doesn't count

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

Elon didn't even have to respond to any of this. He just can't help but post though.

It gives us something to look forward to if the dude is ever forced to testify for literally any reason at all.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

The Question IRL posted:

Slowly watched all 69 episodes of Columbo over the last ~2 years and after TNG it’s my favorite show of all time.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

The Question IRL posted:

Andrew Tate's laying on his back, sweating in a hot Romanian prison. He's trying to get out but he can't, not without your help, Elon. But you're not helping. Why is that?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Quick, someone reply to that tweet with a hastily pasted Tate head into the Musk/Ghislaine photo

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Fate Accomplice posted:

Slowly watched all 69 episodes of Columbo over the last ~2 years and after TNG it’s my favorite show of all time.

We are going through all the episodes now, it's seriously such a fantastic show

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

I've come to the conclusion that Elon Musk looks like a wizard made a clay golem but accidently used silt and not clay, so he has to awkwardly apply constant pressure with a bigsby's crushing hand spell to keep him from deteriorating. maybe the wizard is his dad idk

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Just lol at this multi-billionaire 51 year old tween

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
musk is bored with latin but, thankfully, he learned about the term "npc" so he has a new catchphrase for at least a week

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

CuwiKhons posted:

Yeah, I can buy that Musk wasn't at that particular party, but I don't believe in any way that they haven't met. If Musk hasn't been to one of his other sex parties, I assume it's only because he thinks sex that isn't for procreation purposes is gross and useless.

I'll bet you a horse than Elon is a sex pest even if he says otherwise.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

He's insanely wealthy. I wouldn't blink an eye if all the oligarchs are into hosed up Eyes Wide Shut poo poo.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

He's insanely wealthy. I wouldn't blink an eye if all the oligarchs are into hosed up Eyes Wide Shut poo poo.

Probably more of a Society situation.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I mean we know he's a sex pest, whether he believes in recreational sex or not, due to the whole horse incident. He just also has a fetish for knocking women up, which he seems to prioritize even over the actual sex-having given the IVF thing.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Infinitum posted:

"Have you stopped beating your wife Mr Musk?"

"LOL they always divorce me before I can start!"

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I actually never noticed that until now, plastic surgery screws up faces so much

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Probably more of a Society situation.

It has been zero days since a Society reference. Also, you can just rent Dracula's castle ?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

you know, that one that was a real rager, not that I would know anything about that

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Andrew Tate's laying on his back, sweating in a hot Romanian prison. He's trying to get out but he can't, not without your help, Elon. But you're not helping. Why is that?

:lol:

It's strange how this arguably no more or less disturbing than his actual face.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

DRINK ME posted:

Seeing the Tesla logo on top of the car made me realise that the logo is the doors of the Model X… or is that coincidence? Like a backronym but a logo?

The "T" logo is a visual reference to a cross-section of an electric motor.

It's clever, which suggests Elon Musk had nothing to do with it and perhaps actively fought against it.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
/\ Flawed design, even irresponsible that a passenger can't close the door after they exit the vehicle.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving pair of bros.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Dec 31, 2022

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Today in briefly existent tweets

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Hello @GretaThunberg

I have 2 beds.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Binary Logic posted:

/\ Flawed design, even irresponsible that a passenger can't close the door after they exit the vehicle.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving pair of bros.

Love how it sounds like they infected the mattress on purpose

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Love how it sounds like they infected the mattress on purpose

every tike someone goes to romanian prison they spin a roulette wheel to add an extra punishment so the system feels a bit more personalized

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Also that Matrix thing musk posted is 100% a defense of Tate, because it’s all over that freak’s how-to-rape website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Hazo posted:

Also that Matrix thing musk posted is 100% a defense of Tate, because it’s all over that freak’s how-to-rape website

loving definitely.
He thinks hes sly and tipping a wink that no one will see but his intended audience.
But its broadcast like a fart in a loud hailer.