Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Idk how that’s turning on bust to ingratiate myself, the moog dream was related because I was looking through an external drive full of sample libraries and I found bust’s mp3 he sent and chuckled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

imhotep posted:

I mean there’s more context based on a conversation he had or rather an idea for an art project he wanted me to help with, but… well I don’t even want to say what his idea was because it was cringe.. but I’ll say it anyways, ;but also he gave me the most vague prompt, and sent me an mp3 of him doing like ‘spoken word’ poetry or something about Bloodborne and he wanted me to put like dark drone music and gently caress with his vocals. I listened to maybe 5 seconds of it and i couldn’t listen to more. I hope he’s not lurking, but he himself said he thought it was embarrassing to listen back to it.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

imhotep posted:

I actually have sex with my girlfriend almost every day, but what makes you say that. I don’t behave irl like I do on the net.

She loving hates Redbar although like 3 bits have made her laugh real hard, hates cum town and doesn’t mind the Adam friedland show.

imhotep

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Pharmaskittle posted:

turning on the other gay little weirdo to ingratiate yourself is a very Adam move

Classic copying behavior, too

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
I can’t win everywhere I go, you guys are always saying ‘shut up about Redbar’ and my gf is like ‘if you play Redbar one more time we’re done’

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I would listen to my fake girlfriend, of all the voices in my head it'd be the healthiest to want to please

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Every time you try to own me I just think about these deranged rear end posts lol

Futanari Damacy posted:

Being sober sounds like hell. "It's been 9 years, 3 months, and 47 seconds since I had my last drink... 48 seconds... 49..." like what are you counting up to? Just have a loving drink already! There isn't a number of days sober that you'll reach that'll make you a good person because removing the substance doesn't resolve the underlying reason for your abuse of it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Futanari Damacy posted:

I guess my beef is when they say how long it's been since they've had a drink, my read is it's more like they're pining for one than proud of the time elapsed. I'm certainly not impressed by how little someone can drink.

Why does a "sober" person get credit for being sober over someone who does drink but doesn't completely gently caress up their life doing it? It's not really fair when you think about it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I'd rather live anywhere but your memory

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

'I actually have sex with my girlfriend almost every day'
Egyptian
c.2700 BCE
Bronze, gay

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
That’s one of the weirdest things anyone’s ever said to me. Not in a particularly bad way but it sounds like a warped tour band song title

drat I should’ve known better, that’s the first time I’ve ever posted about sex, or even really about sex stuff in general, because I’ve hates sex guys even before bust rodd got his reputation for being one

imhotep fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Dec 31, 2022

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

imhotep posted:

That’s one of the weirdest things anyone’s ever said to me. Not in a particularly bad way but it sounds like a warped tour band song title

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

:hmmyes:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that guy is hugging the most beautiful vagina i have ever seen

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ao-9lDnDoE

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Bust Rodd voice: The Loathsome Dung Eater

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

imhotep posted:

I mean there’s more context based on a conversation he had or rather an idea for an art project he wanted me to help with, but… well I don’t even want to say what his idea was because it was cringe.. but I’ll say it anyways, ;but also he gave me the most vague prompt, and sent me an mp3 of him doing like ‘spoken word’ poetry or something about Bloodborne and he wanted me to put like dark drone music and gently caress with his vocals. I listened to maybe 5 seconds of it and i couldn’t listen to more. I hope he’s not lurking, but he himself said he thought it was embarrassing to listen back to it.
Lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I think redbar might be turning you into a worse person if you are turning on your boy for drama points.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/mikerecine/status/1609291651125477378?t=VX1I46D3N4OaHKzaEFYs6Q&s=19

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

imhotep posted:

Idk how that’s turning on bust to ingratiate myself, the moog dream was related because I was looking through an external drive full of sample libraries and I found bust’s mp3 he sent and chuckled.

Not sure about you but I keep secrets ese

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I hosed all those guys btw

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1609389836313534464

i hate this morbidly obese hack

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Classic

stump collector
May 28, 2007
whatever dude

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

friendship ended with stavros now adam is my best friend

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He really let him self go in so many ways

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

went to a friend's gf's party tonight and she's got a german shepherd named maverick she calls mavvybaby

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i say swears online posted:

went to a friend's gf's party tonight and she's got a german shepherd named maverick she calls mavvybaby

she hosed him

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

ben shapino posted:

she hosed him

We don't know if she's white or not though

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

she hosed him

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

ben shapino posted:

she hosed him

stump collector
May 28, 2007

ben shapino posted:

she hosed him

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

net work error posted:

We don't know if she's white or not though

it’s a german shepherd so we do know

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/DefectivePigg/status/1609409612847120385?t=tV4QsjcwAj1KyMA7x4-9aQ&s=19

stump collector
May 28, 2007

gOoooood morning im gay!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Hey I’m happy to be back in Maryland, Maryland though

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The "imagine how annoying it would be to have gay sex with Robin williams" is a treat bit on the bam/gene comedian episode

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Lol that would be pretty annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

slave to my cravings posted:

Hey I’m happy to be back in Maryland, Maryland though

But uhhh