Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Consummate Professional posted:

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for @StevenKBannon. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Wait was this not a joke lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Absolutely 100% not a joke.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
IIIRC it was right after news broke that some affiliate of Bannon had his office raided by the FBI for some reason.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

In a cosmic sense, yeah

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Feral Integral posted:

Trump is an imbecile, op

I think he's of fairly average intelligence but over-confident. Most of the things that he has been lambasted for seem to be something Joe Blogs would say.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Outside of horse, inside of man

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

White Fragility was an answer in the crossword today, so I remembered that.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Lib and let die posted:

Outside of horse, inside of man

I never cared for this one, it's such a reach to take this and say wow the dude loves doing actual bestiality

It kind of minimizes things like David Cameron's antics and I personally find his unabashed love of Garfield to be far more absurd

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Futanari Damacy posted:

I never cared for this one, it's such a reach to take this and say wow the dude loves doing actual bestiality

It kind of minimizes things like David Cameron's antics and I personally find his unabashed love of Garfield to be far more absurd

Even if you don't jump explicitly to bestiality it's a really loving weird thing to say

The outside of a horse? Christ

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
It's not impossible that Caro is in Ukraine.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Caro going into the 2nd Da Joose thread after someone had already died and multiple others had gone to the hospital and jail to warn people that if they were taking benzo research chemicals in the quantities they were taking there was a chance they might be ingesting heavy metals in quantities over the recommended monthly limit, ignoring that the quantities he was talking about was enough for weeks-long benzo blackouts as if it was perfectly safe and reasonable to do that.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Transparent wall

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

paul_soccer12 posted:

Transparent wall

What's really funny about the whole "it should be transparent because people could get hit in the head by sacks of drugs" thing was that he was obviously just told a solid wall was too expensive and out of the question, so he just went straight for the ad lib bullshit that made him rich.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
michele bachmann's husband

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm not a witch. I'm you.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Beeftweeter posted:

michele bachmann's husband

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Weka posted:

I think he's of fairly average intelligence but over-confident. Most of the things that he has been lambasted for seem to be something Joe Blogs would say.

No, he's stupid and governed by his impulses. The phenomenon is that Trump supporters don't care about intelligence at all and that fact drives liberals, who self-identify as intelligent, absolutely insane.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Romney ironing a shirt that he was already wearing

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
hot dog with no bun / "my favorite food is hot dog"

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Beeftweeter posted:

hot dog with no bun / "my favorite food is hot dog"

Sister Hillary's purse hot sauce

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

"Lemon. Wet. Good."

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Trump’s Boy Scouts speech.

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe
May 13, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Even if you don't jump explicitly to bestiality it's a really loving weird thing to say

The outside of a horse? Christ

I believe it was Marx (Groucho) , who said that outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's much too dark to read.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
My Little Pony fandom slowly becoming a fascist dog whistle

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

it’s tough out here for a conservative brony

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

War and Pieces posted:

My Little Pony fandom slowly becoming a fascist dog whistle

wait, what?

I guess I shouldn’t be that surprised. it was a bunch of very lonely dudes lost deep in the internet

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Best Friends posted:

wait, what?

I guess I shouldn’t be that surprised. it was a bunch of very lonely dudes lost deep in the internet

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Canada's old prime Minister choking out a protester

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe posted:

I believe it was Marx (Groucho) , who said that outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's much too dark to read.

I gave this one a quick google and you'll never believe what one of the quote websites cited as the earliest known version of that quote:

quote:

Probably because he is well-read and articulate, Jockey Ted Atkinson has been credited with the following “observation”: “Outside a horse, a book is man’s best friend—inside it’s too dark to read.”

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Why wouldn't you believe that?

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

UwUnabomber posted:

Why wouldn't you believe that?

It's a figure of speach that higlights the coincidence of the most popular version of the quote originating in the same weird turn of phrase that started this conversation.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

i took a third path

i chose

depressed genderfluid

though i guess that's still queer so the original thesis stands

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Kitfox88 posted:

i took a third path

quote:

Kitfox88

Did you?

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
they're taking it back

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

i'm 34 and regret it :(

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Kitfox88 posted:

that’s what the 88 meant? apologies if my christmas gift to you may have been a little obscure.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Kitfox88 posted:

As another 1988 birthday, I'm so glad I never wanted to include my birth year as part of a username.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

...:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

When Bush was doing the UT hand gesture and people thought he was doing hail satan