Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If anything I think Elon is feeling a little thankful to Greta because "thank God everybody is laughing at somebody that's not me."

He's too bad at hiding when he's annoyed about something to just be secretly grinding his teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
A guy tweeting at Musk "I hope your cock falls off" is harassment, Must tweeting at a guy "you have tiny testicles" is not.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol, it owns that (one of) the richest men has to step on eggshells around a teenager because if he attempted to pick a fight there's literally no question he'd end up humiliatied

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lol, it owns that (one of) the richest men has to step on eggshells around a teenager because if he attempted to pick a fight there's literally no question he'd end up humiliatied

And hes pissed off that he can't just glory steal anything from her.
Probably why the view stats arent working, she got like a kerbillion and his pitiful attempts are getting nothing.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I can’t believe they haven’t unbanned my account @mikepenceshorse. I never even got to make a tweet :flip::horse:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Outrail posted:

I'm sorry is there a gif?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

happyhippy posted:

And hes pissed off that he can't just glory steal anything from her.
Probably why the view stats arent working, she got like a kerbillion and his pitiful attempts are getting nothing.

views stats aren't working because elon fired 90% of the staff hth

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

The Awesomesaurus posted:

Just like a man tazed his own balls and a pizza box led to Tate’s arrest, I’m just going to continue believing this is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCT80HJWQ2A

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

I’ve finally found a video worth keeping on loop for while I sleep! Thank you.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

koshmar posted:

I should have screenshotted because of course this guy is a coward, poster Priznat still had the text

Setup

Andrew Tate is obnoxious and a poor role model for young men. But Greta is not innocent here. She's a role model for millions of girls. Do we want high school girls tweeting this to teenage boys because they think: (a) they deserve it and (b) it's funny? https://t.co/F5KWG4MI62

— Prof. Andrew R. Timming (@timminglab) December 30, 2022

Punchline

Someone asks Professor Rimming for an example of a better role model.

@jordanbpeterson is a far better role model for young men than Andrew Tate.

— Prof. Andrew R. Timming (@timminglab) December 30, 2022

When this was still viewable (maybe PROFESSOR TIMMING changed the settings to hide it), it was really funny to see the sheer amount of replies telling him to shut the gently caress up

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Renreeja posted:

haha on the Columbo arrest video I never saw the actual footage of tate getting arrested, when they put him in the car and he steeples his fingers trying to look like some mastermind boss lol what a cope

Years ago my roommate and I got mugged in Myrtle Beach. We got away and the cops showed up and arrested the ringleader. When they brought us to the police cruiser to ID him, the loser was sitting in the backseat and trying to do this same thing, where he's trying to look cool and tough while handcuffed in a cage. All of us including the cops laughed at him.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-31/twitter-sued-for-nonpayment-of-rent-on-san-francisco-office?sref=ExbtjcSG

Twitter Inc. was sued for failing to pay $136,250 in rent for its office space in San Francisco.

The landlord, Columbia Reit - 650 California LLC, says it notified Twitter on Dec. 16 that it would be in default on its lease for the 30th floor of the Hartford Building in five days unless the rent was paid. The tenant failed to comply, Columbia Reit said in the complaint, filed Thursday in state court in San Francisco.

Twitter hasn’t paid rent on its headquarters, or any of its other global offices, in weeks, the New York Times reported on Dec. 13. The company was also sued earlier this month for refusing to pay for two charter flights.

Twitter, which doesn’t have a media department, didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Read more: Twitter’s Skipped Lease Payments Hit Bonds Tied to Headquarters

The case is Columbia Reit - 650 California LLC v. Twitter Inc., CGC-22-603719, Superior Court, State of California (San Francisco).
---
Apparently there are also mortgage backed securities tied to that office that are now trading for 85 cents to the dollar.

lmao that Elon is trying to save ... $140K, on something he paid $44Billion for by defaulting on rent. True Jenius.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Strong Sauce posted:

lmao that Elon is trying to save ... $140K, on something he paid $44Billion for by defaulting on rent. True Jenius.

He sold all the tables, chairs, water coolers, and coffee machines on ebay.
And is not buying toilet roll for his employees.

Going to make back that 44 billion in 44 billion years.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

set up a gofundme for twitter please elon

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Musk taking that don’t purchase Starbucks to get rich thing to heart

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
post hog Elon. Disprove the hater's

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Strong Sauce posted:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-31/twitter-sued-for-nonpayment-of-rent-on-san-francisco-office?sref=ExbtjcSG

Twitter Inc. was sued for failing to pay $136,250 in rent for its office space in San Francisco.

The landlord, Columbia Reit - 650 California LLC, says it notified Twitter on Dec. 16 that it would be in default on its lease for the 30th floor of the Hartford Building in five days unless the rent was paid. The tenant failed to comply, Columbia Reit said in the complaint, filed Thursday in state court in San Francisco.

Twitter hasn’t paid rent on its headquarters, or any of its other global offices, in weeks, the New York Times reported on Dec. 13. The company was also sued earlier this month for refusing to pay for two charter flights.

Twitter, which doesn’t have a media department, didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Read more: Twitter’s Skipped Lease Payments Hit Bonds Tied to Headquarters

The case is Columbia Reit - 650 California LLC v. Twitter Inc., CGC-22-603719, Superior Court, State of California (San Francisco).
---
Apparently there are also mortgage backed securities tied to that office that are now trading for 85 cents to the dollar.

This is the good stuff.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hm nothing bolsters my confidence in Elon Musk as a credible business man like his bold decision to stop paying his business partners.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

kazil posted:

Taser balls and pizzatate are both 100% real end of story

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

From notable Twitter spaces champion Elon

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Lol he’s literally getting his opinion swayed by some rando on Twitter

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Azhais posted:

He gets roasted every time he goes into one, does he assume that’s just what happens when anyone enters a twitter space?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

CharlestheHammer posted:

They're not some randos, they're prominent Chud media figures.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

It’ll never not be hilarious to me how much Greta Thunberg breaks the minds of the worst people.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bottom Liner posted:

They're not some randos, they're prominent Chud media figures.

Pretty much all chud media figures are Twitter randos to everyone else.

Micr0chiP
Mar 17, 2007
The funny thing to me is that twitter, a mass media thing doesn't have a media department.

I had to forward the thread a bit when he made that poll if he should stay or not, how did that end ?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Micr0chiP posted:

The funny thing to me is that twitter, a mass media thing doesn't have a media department.

I had to forward the thread a bit when he made that poll if he should stay or not, how did that end ?

Gloriously dunked on, yet still head of twitter. He blamed bots or something, idk. Tesla stock seemed to rise a touch when they thought he might come back :laffo:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Can't afford to pay rent, will compete with Youtube with no servers.

Elon Musk the genius ladies and gentlemen.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Pretty much all chud media figures are Twitter randos to everyone else.

Yeah, just saying he knows who they are and is replying to them specifically to signal boost their garbage and court more alt right followers for himself.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Micr0chiP posted:

Lost the poll 57% to 43%, claimed bots, suggested he would re-run the poll with twitter subscribers only, tweeted out that the CEO position was lovely and he was looking for a candidate, and said he'd stay on as head of programming or some poo poo.

After that, he ignored it, tanked Tesla hard, and got continuously dunked on by everyone.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

CharlestheHammer posted:

Randos with blue check marks!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Bottom Liner posted:

Yeah, just saying he knows who they are and is replying to them specifically to signal boost their garbage and court more alt right followers for himself.

Y’all really need to get off this stupid anime plan thing you think he’s doing

He’s just an idiot nothing more

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
Someone should look into who Musk's parents are, and where he gets his money. Like, I have no idea who Greta's parents are, but I doubt they beat Aparthide mine owner. Likewise, if anyone finaces her, how could they be worse than Saudi princes and Qatar?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

like his biological parents or his sister-parent?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Yes but he's a very useful idiot, Minister.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

Y’all really need to get off this stupid anime plan thing you think he’s doing

He’s just an idiot nothing more

Saying he follows and replies to chuds on purpose is not ascribing and grand plan to him. It's just calling him a chud.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Megaraptor posted:

It bothers me how his mouth frowns when he smiles.
Better example

Easy enough to fix with a little photoshop trickery!

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Whybird posted:

Easy enough to fix with a little photoshop trickery!

new commedia dell'arte character just dropped

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Azhais posted:

lol does he really wanna pull on that thread? He can't even get canned speeches right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Just the most fragile little creep.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1609634236138655745