Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The best bttf is the first just because it has the tightest plotting but they’re all top tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
M3GAN comes out in less than a week, possibly movie of the year?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I actually just rewatched that botw with deathstalker 2 as I'm going back through them, and ms. Gabrielle was a legit goddamn smokeshow.

I mean you should she’s literally the best bad actress in that she tries really hard.

The worst are those clearly not even trying

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
this is my new fav monique g gif

:nws: https://i.redd.it/ezuqimwlwxx91.gif :nws:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Sunk Dunk posted:

They don’t make em like they used to

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sunk Dunk posted:

Hey sweetheart I got some Death you can Stalker right here.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Sunk Dunk posted:

:eyepop:

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
rare for this thread, but an actual Good Poster:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

ProperCoochie posted:

rare for this thread, but an actual Good Poster:

Ghostface said LGBTQ+ Rights

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

drat i thought yall were joking but it appears its literally “ghostface takes manhattan”

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
gently caress it, I liked the last 2 Screams. Neve Campbell not being in it sucks but it's not like she really did much in 5

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

you should be able to post monique nudes in the rlm thread. they'll just get buried under pages of dorks arguing about starwars anyway. finding them could be a horny lil scavenger hunt

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

Excellent dimples but hardly any eyebrow motion, solid 6/10

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Let’s make 2023 the horniest thread ever

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Endless Trash posted:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

henkman posted:

Movies of the year don’t get released in January.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Endless Trash posted:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Wow he has a lightsaber

billymumphrey
Mar 2, 2022

poisonpill posted:

I just realized that Biff betting flawlessly on like a dozen sports games in a row would have had some kind of butterfly effect and probably changed the winner of later games somehow. I scrap of paper that said “buy Bitcoin and sell in 2020” would have been better.

Shirley the almanac would change, just like the photo of the family, doc's tombstone, other newspapers do as they're 'correcting' the timeline...

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

About done with White Noise and friends, this movie has some capital-A Acting in it

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

billymumphrey posted:

Shirley the almanac would change, just like the photo of the family, doc's tombstone, other newspapers do as they're 'correcting' the timeline...

I really doubt anyone thought of that when making the movie but it just goes to show how airtight BTTF's time travel is that it checks out

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Jason took Manhattan. it's only fair Screamguy gets a shot.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

poisonpill posted:

I just realized that Biff betting flawlessly on like a dozen sports games in a row would have had some kind of butterfly effect and probably changed the winner of later games somehow. I scrap of paper that said “buy Bitcoin and sell in 2020” would have been better.

I was thinking about this while watching it and professional sports betting is so crooked that unless he did it smart he would end up abducted and tortured by the mob until he gave up the almanac's existence

And considering by the second movie he's borderline subhuman there's no way he did it smart

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Scream should go full Jason Takes Manhattan and have 90% of the movie take place on the subway.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Wolfsheim posted:

I was thinking about this while watching it and professional sports betting is so crooked that unless he did it smart he would end up abducted and tortured by the mob until he gave up the almanac's existence

And considering by the second movie he's borderline subhuman there's no way he did it smart

Maybe he didn’t do every bet. Just the ones that he could tell would be long shots at the beginning of the year. ‘69 Mets, ‘04 Red Sox, ‘15 Cubs (bttf reckoning)

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

mallratcal posted:

Scream should go full Jason Takes Manhattan and have 90% of the movie take place on the subway.

i think you mean that 90% of the film should take place on the bus ride from california to new york in which scream kills our new teens one by one and then finally with about 20 minutes remaining they get off the bus and he stabs a couple brooklyn hipsters before being melted in a sewer

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

billymumphrey posted:

Mind blown. Someone gotta get a YouTube video out with this theory

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

henkman posted:

Finally some loving good news

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Sunk Dunk posted:

truly the microwave's mom of cinema

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

The best bttf is the first just because it has the tightest plotting but they’re all top tier

It's ok to like the sequels but they're fuckin trash, the original is a legit incredible movie.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

It's ok to like the sequels but they're fuckin trash, the original is a legit incredible movie.

:wtc:

BttF2 is one of the best sequels of all time.

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

BTTF 2 and 3 are like DLC to the original rather than standalone movies. Treated as the former they're really good at expanding on the original but are weak on their own.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nuts and Gum posted:

:wtc:

BttF2 is one of the best sequels of all time.

That's saying literally nothing.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Happy New Year RLM goons :toot:

Some of the various streaming options had movies on sale so I grabbed Point Blank (the 1967 John Boorman movie with Lee Marvin), Dr. Strangelove, Apocalypse Now (the original theatrical release; I dislike Redux), and Room 237.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Screenplayed/status/1609254977700085761

There are cuts in it that would make you think it's fake but it is not.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Some of the various streaming options had movies on sale so I grabbed Point Blank (the 1967 John Boorman movie with Lee Marvin), Dr. Strangelove, Apocalypse Now (the original theatrical release; I dislike Redux), and Room 237.

If you chose room 237, I guess you know what you’re in for with that one

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
What is the best sequel? I can think of three movies where I personally think the sequel is arguably stronger than the original

Terminator - Terminator 2
Godfather - Godfather 2
Alien - Aliens

(Though i say personally because two of those tonally change a lot so its hard to compare)

Edit: Room 237 was interesting but used its best crazy too early

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Godfather 2 is incredibly overrated and at best wholly unnecessary but watchable

SilvergunSuperman fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jan 2, 2023

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I watched Point Blank a few months ago when I couldn't sleep one night and, while I wasn't sick, it felt like a fever dream.

Love Lee Marvin though.

Godfather 2 is incredibly overrated and at best wholly unnecessary

I had not watched the Godfather movies until recently, to my shame, and I found that the first was much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pham Nuwen posted:

I had not watched the Godfather movies until recently, to my shame, and I found that the first was much better.

It's not even close.

Empire, t2 and aliens are the big 3 and even then only one is even in the conversation for being better than the original.