Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Nodoze posted:

There is no point to putting money towards Barkley IMO

their entire smoke and mirrors offense is built around Barkley and they have tons of cap. might as well keep barkley another few years while you get any other talent on the team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Has a division ever has two 13 win teams before

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Titans and jags the year the titans went to the super bowl.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I was wrong and an idiot. Forgot they were drafted same time

Just an itchy posting finger seeing dumb takes and posts

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I don't think so

2013 NFC West: Seahawks 13, Niners 12
2013 AFC West: Broncos 13, Chiefs 11
1997 AFC West: Chiefs 13, Broncos 12
1990 AFC East: Bills 13, Dolphins 12

1985 AFC East had five teams and three had 11+ wins

edit: oops. 1999 did

AFC Central. Jags 14, Titans 13

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1609663578197344258

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

lol he rules

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

If this isn’t photoshopped into Major Puddy soon, I will be disappointed.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Wasn't this the bad guy in Diddy Kong Racing?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Silly Burrito posted:

If this isn’t photoshopped into Major Tiddys soon, I will be disappointed.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

where the hell does the name tuddy even come from?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

abelwingnut posted:

Touchdown

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

abelwingnut posted:

Tuddie has become a word for touchdown. I'm going to say it comes from McAfee or bar stool

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Why do they have him in what looks like a bootleg jersey

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

xbilkis posted:

Dan Snyder didn’t pay for a proper jersey for the Sean Taylor mannequin, he sure as poo poo wasn’t gonna pay for one for Pigma there.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

xbilkis posted:

Everything about the Commanders’ identity is basically bootleg quality so why change that up.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

N: https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1609669980890472448

V: Still the best.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

God drat

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The NFL is going to fine the poo poo out of him, but probably worth it.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Best atmosphere at MetLife since maybe the 2011 playoff game vs Atlanta.

Feels so good to be back in the post season. I love football.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I actually completely missed this in the game but I saw a few posts referencing it in the GDT. Jefferson is very lucky that he caught himself and pulled up, and that the referee seemingly thought it was incidental contact of some type (a player bumping into him).

https://twitter.com/TheCousinSal/status/1609714198732496896

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

I actually completely missed this in the game but I saw a few posts referencing it in the GDT. Jefferson is very lucky that he caught himself and pulled up, and that the referee seemingly thought it was incidental contact of some type (a player bumping into him).

lmao that rules

he should have aimed for the head

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Was this the thread that someone was saying JJ was MVP a few days ago? If so, that's some good comedy.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Waltzing Along posted:

Was this the thread that someone was saying JJ was MVP a few days ago? If so, that's some good comedy.

He’s a really really good player who had a bad game OP

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He’s a really really good player who had a bad game OP

I agree. But it's funny that right after people were saying he's the MVP he had his worst game of the year and threw a fit that could potentially get him suspended for the final game of the year. That's comedy.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

Holy poo poo. He might have been banned from the league and there would be rule changes if the helmet hit that ref's head. It still seems like the league might go after him for being so close anyway.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

:rip: his career possibly

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Man, the Vikings are turbo hosed if Jefferson eats a suspension for that

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

:rip: his career possibly

He’s not going to be thrown out of the league for touching a ref with his helmet. I doubt anything happens at all.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Shinji2015 posted:

Man, the Vikings are turbo hosed if Jefferson eats a suspension for that

Maybe he'll get suspended for the game next week he was going to sit anyway. No way it's more than that.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He’s not going to be thrown out of the league for touching a ref with his helmet. I doubt anything happens at all.

The first camera angle pretty much exonerates him. But, again -- very lucky.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I thought you

1) can’t take your helmet off on the field
2) swing it around wildly
3) have big babby tantrums while doing 1 and 2

You’re probably right that his career isn’t toast but like, good lord based on that display he probably is a wonderful presence in the locker room

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
He’s supposedly a really cool guy and an extremely tough competitor so you’re probably reading way too far into who he is based on him getting heated during a game

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

i am a moron posted:

He’s supposedly a really cool guy and an extremely tough competitor so you’re probably reading way too far into who he is based on him getting heated during a game

A game where he has to deal with Kirk Cousins turning into a corncob, no less

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Let's loving Go Baker Makefield.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Zurreco posted:

Jones isn't going to win a Superbowl anytime soon but he is perfectly serviceable with the offense he has. He is still tiers above a lot of other starters in his age range.

They're trying to recreate The Eli Experience

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

I hadn't considered it but Carr on the Giants could be possibly good if they managed to sign or draft some receivers who were worth anything.

But yeah we're just talking about stuff that won't happen because apparently they're all in on Jones. I mean he might be okish, but that man really, really likes to fumble the ball and that line isn't going to get fixed in a year.

60 mill in space and an offseason can for sure fix an offensive line. Panthers drafted one dude and signed two more and turned theirs around in a couple weeks. Now they have Daboll and made the playoffs they've washed that stink off them of being a team where they're going to have to pay big overs for anyone they want too. Giants aren't a stacked team but they're in a good position even though I'm not a believer in Jones.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
If I were a member of the Giants I'd already be on a boat by now.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Jerry Jeudy got a fine and no suspension and he walked across the field to intentionally bump into the ref.