Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
I’ve been getting a little tired of Jordan lately, especially with some of his twitter takes, so this was a breath of fresh air and really renewed my opinion of him.

Maybe both Dan and Jordan should pair off more frequently? I really like Dan with Robert Evans, and like others have said, Jordan killed this interview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

I’ve been getting a little tired of Jordan lately, especially with some of his twitter takes, so this was a breath of fresh air and really renewed my opinion of him.

Maybe both Dan and Jordan should pair off more frequently? I really like Dan with Robert Evans, and like others have said, Jordan killed this interview.

I think Jordan and Gary from the Dollop should do a podcast where neither of them knows anything

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I think Jordan and Gary from the Dollop should do a podcast where neither of them knows anything

It’s Gareth.

Lol.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNbNgwbDr2I

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Xiahou Dun posted:

It’s Gareth.

Lol.

It’s Garfy.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
I was waiting for Alex to give us his stance on the Norman Conquest of England and we'll now I know that he is anti that whole thing.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rotinaj posted:

It’s Garfy.

I think Gary's Mom saying on record that she called him Garfy as a kid was one of the funniest things I have ever heard on a podcast. Dan must be dead since he managed to put out like 6 episodes when Jordan was in Paris so him not doing any work is bad sign. Hopefully someone remembered to change the midichlorian count in the med beds from Raptor to Human

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

On twitter he said he's better tomorrow and they'll be back next week.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
He is going to be beterr tomorrow

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Just a little breaky for Dan

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Digital Jedi posted:

He is going to be beterr tomorrow

He's not mad at the crew

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Don't have anything too deep to say about this but I've just been weirded out lately by callers who are super deferential to Alex. People who really hit that "SIR" or the 2003 caller this episode who is all "Mister Jones we listeners all need to wake up 1 person this Christmas mister Jones that will double our numbers mister Jones"

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

There's nothing more freedom and individual liberty than slobberingly submitting to authority figures.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
It’s all Bronze Age oligarch bullshit. They want a village headman to make them feel safe against all the…uh…drag queen story hours at libraries. They don’t even have tigers and bandits and poo poo to worry about and the looking for an oligarch to ease their minds. This is incredibly apparent with the Trump due hards. Peasants need a king.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
So Elon Musk and Alex Jones believe the exact same poo poo
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608817599609176065
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608887592258514944
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608899752095285248
https://twitter.com/matthewloop/status/1608918350377398272
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608921315909734400

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Yeah. The entire right wing is just Infowars now.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Lol. The notoriously argumentative Scott Adams. The man who boasts of his persuasive powers and general genius is suddenly 'Whatever you say Senpai. Please enlighten me'.

That's comical levels of pathetic.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

Piell posted:

So Elon Musk and Alex Jones believe the exact same poo poo
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608817599609176065

That article talks about like three people, but that's what he links to assert that this movement is everywhere. The article even says it's super rare to find people like that guy.

Just so loving stupid.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Hearing Alex shrugging off Barbra Walter’s death with a “who cares” made me laugh just as much as Jordan. It’s amazing to hear AJ *not* assuming some deep state shenanigans over a celebrity death.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Hope everyone's turned their satan dials all the way up on this fine day.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
They say the start of a new year is a good time to calibrate your satan dials, yes.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

:gonk: I never wanted to hear Alex say he's gonna get all up in my guys.

Help.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

BigglesSWE posted:

Hearing Alex shrugging off Barbra Walter’s death with a “who cares” made me laugh just as much as Jordan. It’s amazing to hear AJ *not* assuming some deep state shenanigans over a celebrity death.

oh my god I just got to this bit and also have not laughed that hard in a while. Alex's tone is so perfect.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

BigRed0427 posted:

:gonk: I never wanted to hear Alex say he's gonna get all up in my guys.

Help.

Alex Jones is in your base and getting all up in your guys.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I got to the episode where Alex reviews the Watchmen movie, and listening to Jordan cracking up at Ozymandias Ozymandamas is just beautiful.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

DemonTrigger posted:

I got to the episode where Alex reviews the Watchmen movie, and listening to Jordan cracking up at Ozymandias Ozymandamas is just beautiful.

O hey bud, I'm about a month worth of baking ahead of you. You're about to hear/re-live some things.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

BigglesSWE posted:

holy poo poo

I figured maybe I'd missed it but god drat (~1h57m in)

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Even knowing Jones' schtick it was pretty uncomfortable listening to him jerk himself raw over the different kinds of violence he spends so much time thinking about perpetrating. Even performatively that was some really unhealthy mental space to be inhabiting.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
He can't dial into Satan mode any longer, after YEARS of effort... but just one look in a bathroom mirror for two seconds and he can channel the devil and rip peoples arms off!

It definitely wasn't a coherent unhinged rant lol

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
It's the violence he wants his audience to inflict in his stead. The audience understands that he can't act because of the Globalists, just like the audience understands that Globalist means Jew.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Yeah I think even he can't think of anything nefarious for someone dying at 92.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

LionYeti posted:

Yeah I think even he can't think of anything nefarious for someone dying at 92.

Except he can when it’s the pope or anyone tangentially important to the conspiracy nutter sphere.

It was a really hilarious delivery though.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Alex is really doubling down on the evangelical christians to juice ‘em for money to fight the lawsuits, huh

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Hey if you’ve found a never ending source of stupids who will throw money at anyone loud and racist enough…

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

The one that makes my heart sink and go "Oh Jesus, Alex. Do we have to do this again?" is the Ted Bundy monologue.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BigglesSWE posted:

Hey if you’ve found a never ending source of stupids who will throw money at anyone loud* and racist enough…

*must say the correct passcode phrases to unlock fundie money

And would you look at that, he flat-out is doing exactly that in the ep that KF just covered, between the devil dial and all the screaming at fauci

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

Oh wow, just listened to the Glenn Greenwald interview of Alex and the fawning and leading questions were loving pathetic. That guy sucks really hard.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Kinda curious what Dan’s beef is with bossa nova.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Xiahou Dun posted:

Kinda curious what Dan’s beef is with bossa nova.

Until they landed on BN I was sure he meant vaporwave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Norm's license suspended, who could have seen this coming

https://connecticut.news12.com/alex-jones-ct-attorneys-law-license-suspended-for-6-months-for-sharing-sandy