Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
To be fair Tesla hasn’t had any good news in a while but it still went up for no reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Fuckwit adjacent:

Happy new year!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

All thanks to Musk being so active and talkative lately. He is targeting his client base.

By that, I mean make fun of them and basically call them poo poo.

Great way to sell a product.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

cr0y posted:

Which episode of the Twitter filez is this in

i forget the number, but it was in there - just spun as the evil liberal twitter conspiring to unfairly ban donald trump because all they posted were the twitter employees trying to establish cause to ban him when he said stuff like "50,000 ballots reissued. rigged election!" and it would get bounced back by management as not misleading because there were in fact 50,000 ballots reissued.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Tiny Timbs posted:

iirc it’s intentional in order to keep things from going too buck wild without giving humans an opportunity to step in

In part the same reason the F1 has inforced breaks. It’s to stop people working 24/7 365 and killing themselves through stress and lack of sleep, either because they are a big nerd, or because their boss is a monster, or because they lost money and are now desperately trying to make it back. The people at the top go along with it because it means they don’t get bothered at 4am when they are fast asleep in the mansion because the markets did something odd.

We know it’s the right decision because of what happened in Europe when there were no regulations on gambling apps.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Infinitum posted:

Fuckwit adjacent:

the tweeting at the FBI about not being able to reach anyone lol. does he think you can just like, call up the FBI like it's 911?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Update for number go down fans: our friend the $109 guy thinks that if it tanks and closes under $60 even by a fraction of a cent then Musk is hosed. The prevailing theory is that this is the point the Chinese start calling in loans and the big whoops happens.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be fair Tesla hasn’t had any good news in a while but it still went up for no reason

Some people buying low?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Infinitum posted:

"What are 3 overhyped pieces of poo poo?"

Hiyoooooooooo!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I got a bold prediction. If Tesla stock goes under $1, Elon will be in some serious trouble. Book it.

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

This is fairly normal believe it or not. Those side windows are usually tempered glass which if damaged, can explode like this if it goes through a big enough heat cycle.

I owned a car with a very large tempered glass sunroof and it also had a reputation for randomly showering all the occupants with broken glass if it was damaged in anyway.

I won’t rule out that Tesla damaged the glass from the factory because lol the quality is poo poo but this is probably normal car poo poo.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

huh!?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kronix posted:

This is fairly normal believe it or not. Those side windows are usually tempered glass which if damaged, can explode like this if it goes through a big enough heat cycle.

I owned a car with a very large tempered glass sunroof and it also had a reputation for randomly showering all the occupants with broken glass if it was damaged in anyway.

I won’t rule out that Tesla damaged the glass from the factory because lol the quality is poo poo but this is probably normal car poo poo.

Model 3s randomly shatter windows at mild temperatures, it is a QA/QC issue because Tesla's QA/QC is poo poo just like their manufacturing practices

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ok then

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Interesting.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

This was before Xmas so were the Taliban aware of the incoming arrests?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Preoptopus posted:

This was before Xmas so were the Taliban aware of the incoming arrests?

I don’t understand how you could come to that conclusion. It says 31st of December, 2022.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don’t understand how you could come to that conclusion. It says 31st of December, 2022.

technically it's before christmas 2023 I guess

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/chairladyspears/status/1610022891159945216?s=46&t=SgKMvwgi-3z6jH1fqkjfCQ
Hold on to your butts, number is about to go all the way up! Elon has done it again!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/chairladyspears/status/1610022891159945216?s=46&t=SgKMvwgi-3z6jH1fqkjfCQ
Hold on to your butts, number is about to go all the way up! Elon has done it again!

:lol: What a hilarious garbage fire. Keep it up Elmo!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
As of having Twitter blue wasn’t embarrassing enough, now they’re gonna publicly shame you because you bought a Cybertruck. That just seems spiteful to me

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Lifetime Twitter Blue*

*applies to Twitter’s lifetime, not yours

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Steadiman posted:

As of having Twitter blue wasn’t embarrassing enough, now they’re gonna publicly shame you because you bought a Cybertruck. That just seems spiteful to me

Musk cant force you to have a bird account though?

Tesla 2023 ToS : you must have a bird account linked to your real legal name.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

lol watch the Cybertruck force you to create a twitter account to start

Gros Tarla
Dec 30, 2008

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

What? Did you loving sue their asses into oblivion or was this outside the US?

Outside the US.

It was loosely reinstalled by one of their tech after an other repair (rear defrost broke first time I used it).

I got to yell at some smug rear end in a top hat then I sold the car for a profit because of covid prices. The trim thing on my baby was one of the *lesser* problems.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
It is unfortunately not real, but this quote from the website is

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

PhazonLink posted:

Presuming it's a joke.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

lol watch the Cybertruck force you to create a twitter account to start

Every time you start it? Or just the first time?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Cthulu Carl posted:

Must like one musk tweet to turn the vehicle on

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Cthulu Carl posted:

While you’re driving, it’ll be like being able to see so many tweets before having to log in :twisted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I hate Elon Musk

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Cthulu Carl posted:

Everytime, and Noone knows how to remove the requirement when Twitter dissappears next year.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

koshmar posted:

Can't wait for the horde of CYBERTRUCK EPIC FAIL videos on YouTube showing it getting stuck in 2 inches of snow or the rear end end getting ripped off trying to tow a boat

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

If you think about it, all numbers are near infinite

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is 7 tons okay for towing cap.?

also is it a marketing thing that humans like seeing bigger thousand numbers even though they should be using tonnage imo.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I can also pull near infinite mass.

*points at dick*

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

kazil posted:

I got a bold prediction. If Tesla stock goes under $1, Elon will be in some serious trouble. Book it.

No way! Don’t you know he’s a millionaire?!?

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

that semi can basically run for 90 minutes on the highway when pulling a loaded trailer before needing a 14 hour recharge. any cybertruck towing numbers should basically be looked at as having a range of "the end of your driveway"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Elon can you make a cybertruck with an internal combustion engine so I can roll coal on the libs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

koshmar posted:

*Our interpretation of extreme situations may vary from yours; visit teslacyberfuck.com for terms and conditions