Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
In colorado all we had was Loaf N Jug and Kum N Go, dreadful….

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
what thr gently caress are you people talking about

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

Y’all better watch it lol

fewer letters better than. simple as

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Cool, you just made my hitlist when I’m
IK :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Alaois posted:

I've never been to a sheetz, only wawa and quickchek

ive been twice, the first time as a kid & had the worst mozzarella sticks ive ever had, and thn several months ago where my friend's car almost got hit twice while we were just trying to get out of the parking lot. has a beer cave while Wawa doesnt tho so...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

does Sheetz have the gobbler, or a gobbler equivalent

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not playing the second game.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
the wawa in the parking lot of ceo's orlando venue had a beer cave. miss that wawa

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m getting hungry now, I might have to get a sub for lunch tomorrow. Where I live they call it a “wedge” and soon I’m gonna be moving to a state where they call them “grinders”. Extremely hosed up terms

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In colorado all we had was Loaf N Jug and Kum N Go, dreadful….

lol thought this was made up

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m getting hungry now, I might have to get a sub for lunch tomorrow. Where I live they call it a “wedge” and soon I’m gonna be moving to a state where they call them “grinders”. Extremely hosed up terms

dire times

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Grinder is like people calling everything coke lol. Awful.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Not playing the second game.

My plan for the entire year most likely. Could barely finish a single pick last year for gods sake.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

all too real lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

mycophobia posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

copy posted:

This lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

copy posted:

Alabama is a depraved place

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

made it through to the citadel. I haven't played DDS since it came out and I don't remember any of the game to this point. nice pick, EE

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i have not played DDS before and almost certainly will not beat it, but i'll definitely give it a try and see if i like it

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fired up DDS and this game looks crazy, way more hyped than I thought I'd be.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
did my freestyle trophies count because i forgot to add tjem to my first post. byue

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

MotU posted:

wawa superior to sheetz

caca and shits

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

My plan for the entire year most likely. Could barely finish a single pick last year for gods sake.

regretfully, same. i do really want to play dds but i play 1 rpg a year and the past two years its been dq1 lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Sub-Actuality posted:

Finished up everyone's final count holo cards, you can download your pack from the server here:

https://impzone.club/files/cards/

I was originally going to pm these to everybody individually, but this is about 100 times faster lol. They're zip files, with card images at various sizes & angles which will hopefully fit with sigs. Enjoy imps!

You are the GOAT

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

playing through DDS. any situation where the devour mechanic really shines?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

French Accent posted:

playing through DDS. any situation where the devour mechanic really shines?

Big bonus damage when used on a Feared or Shocked enemy. It gives a lot of Bonus AP to the member doing it and if they have AP Share set it will still give normal amounts of AP to the other party members. It is also a Non-Elemental attack

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Fired up DDS and this game looks crazy, way more hyped than I thought I'd be.

Yeah it's really cool. I stayed up later than I should have playing. It's really stylish, looks great, fun mechanics. Also just made it to citadel

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

MotU posted:

Big bonus damage when used on a Feared or Shocked enemy. It gives a lot of Bonus AP to the member doing it and if they have AP Share set it will still give normal amounts of AP to the other party members. It is also a Non-Elemental attack

AP share sounds like it's gonna make grinding more bearable, will probably try it out that way, thanks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its also badass to eat your enemies.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

Alabama is a depraved place

these i actually have seen up our way before. still lol at them tho

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ArfJason posted:

did my freestyle trophies count because i forgot to add tjem to my first post. byue

Yeah, they did. Farewell

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Piggly Wiggly was the innovator of the modern grocery store, before Piggly people would give a list and have the store clerk gather their items for them. Piggly invented the self-serve system where customers browse the aisles themselves and bring their goods to a dedicated checkout lane.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Piggly must pay for their crimes. It would be so chill to hang out with my local Proprietor when purchasing large volumes of salt, butter and flour.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

Piggly must pay for their crimes. It would be so chill to hang out with my local Proprietor when purchasing large volumes of salt, butter and flour.

frankly this. piggly wiggly is fail for forcing me to wander aimlessly through a grocery store for like 30+ minutes to get my list instead of letting a kindly professional with total spacial expertise at the local general store gather my sundries for me in mere moments

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Spoderman posted:

frankly this. piggly wiggly is fail for forcing me to wander aimlessly through a grocery store for like 30+ minutes to get my list instead of letting a kindly professional with total spacial expertise at the local general store gather my sundries for me in mere moments

absolutely correct.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Delmar was a hero and had no sins to be washed away. The Piggly Wiggly had it coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

P-Mack posted:

Piggly Wiggly was the innovator of the modern grocery store, before Piggly people would give a list and have the store clerk gather their items for them. Piggly invented the self-serve system where customers browse the aisles themselves and bring their goods to a dedicated checkout lane.

Those motherfuckers.