Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
haha, this is the content im glad i can see by not being permabanned!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Escape From Noise posted:

I think it's pretty normal to see "Andrew Tate" (and if you've forgotten the name to Google him) and think "Oh. That useless piece of poo poo" and pretty much know that anything he's done has been vile garbage.

i literally never heard of the guy until this week when the greta small dick thing happened :shrug:

if i had known his twitter handle was the one nathen was defending i would not have made that dumb post but i hope you can all forgive me for not caring about twitter drama

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

ArfJason posted:

it rules not being permabanned. just another day reading normal opinions ont he something awful forums :D

Lol

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

ArfJason posted:

Hey, you might be jumping the gun with things a ltitle bit, but it beats being banned! Ahh, love not being permabanned.

I wonder if there is a different splash screen for permanently banned users vs the normal one, and if it’s active with or without being logged in

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Okay, I guess his heart is in the right place at least on this one? He made a couple posts about this. I can't imagine he's ever been to MO, but this entered his radar.

For context, "Starting today it will be a crime to sleep on state-owned land in Missouri. That includes streets, parks and underneath bridges and overpasses. You will be fined $750 and face 15 days in jail."

As per usual, you have to filter it through his particular brand of insanity to try and figure out what he's saying but, at least we agree that this law is bad.

Megaraptor fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 3, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
#yuk

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

You know, those people that make buildings. Interior designers

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

You know, those people that make buildings. Interior designers

A gay interior designer for the homeless #BILLIONAIRE

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

#anyone

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is Nathen's new manic obsession that he wants to be hired as an interior designer?

I imagine the It's Always Sunny episode about Extreme Makeover, but in the end it's a collapsed pile of cinder blocks in the shape of Garfield head

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Scientastic posted:

Secondly, shut the gently caress up, Greta is cool and good, your false equivalence both sides nonsense is loving dumb as poo poo.

QFT. Greta is Girlboss AF and likely the last hope of humanity

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
A good rule of thumb with Nathen is if you don't think he likes some terrible figure, he probably does even if he believes in something or supports someone contrary to that terrible person's values. Nothing he does makes sense but it's always bad.

steinrokkan posted:

Is Nathen's new manic obsession that he wants to be hired as an interior designer?

I imagine the It's Always Sunny episode about Extreme Makeover, but in the end it's a collapsed pile of cinder blocks in the shape of Garfield head

I don't think he wants to get hired as one he has just decided that homeless people need gay stylists at specialty shelters that make them not homeless anymore.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
#Arabs

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm surprised he hasn't coined a somehow dumber word for upcycling and somehow applied it to the homeless population.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yeah, that is surprising.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
#Rejuvending machines on #every homeless camp street corner #!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

GarfieldEats: gay interior designers for the homeless

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Why are the fail mods so busy in this thread all of a sudden

tFUCKINGmesis
Oct 5, 2011
I, for one, think it's extremely normal for a guy to get jealous when people talk about things that aren't him, such as the arrest of a sex trafficker or the way that governments treat homeless people.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

MassRafTer posted:

A good rule of thumb with Nathen is if you don't think he likes some terrible figure, he probably does even if he believes in something or supports someone contrary to that terrible person's values. Nothing he does makes sense but it's always bad.

I don't think he wants to get hired as one he has just decided that homeless people need gay stylists at specialty shelters that make them not homeless anymore.

This isn't a new thing with him, he has this idea that the real problem with homeless people is they are dirty and smelly or something. I remember prior things with him about homeless people and getting them haircuts or whatever.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Queer Eye for the Garf Guy

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
eureka and bob face their greatest challenge yet as they try to design a building for the homeless residents of missouri

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It is very on brand for him to see something monstrous happening in the world and think "How can I make this about me?".

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
if andrew tate had had pizza boxes that turn into tissue boxes he wouldn't have gotten in trouble

you could have saved him nathen

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

pseudanonymous posted:

This isn't a new thing with him, he has this idea that the real problem with homeless people is they are dirty and smelly or something. I remember prior things with him about homeless people and getting them haircuts or whatever.

yeah, that's why they don't have jobs and homes. because of their long hair

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

kntfkr posted:

yeah, that's why they don't have jobs and homes. because of their long hair

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

there is definitely a contingent of people who think that 'cleaning up' the homeless will significantly help their position - which, i mean, it's nice to be pampered a little so giving out free haircuts does improve their lives, but i think it's an exceedingly rare case where a homeless person gets a fade that lets them land a job with no fixed address and subsequently put a deposit on a rental. they're not homeless because they forgot to get a haircut one day.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
If I had to guess he’s just tired of looking at them.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
EPISODE 2 WHEN, NATHEN?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

EPISODE 2 WHEN, NATHEN?

Browse into this channel next week! Same Garf time! Same Garf channel!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
*KERPOW*
*TWEET*
*MISOG*

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Ok friends I read the first 50 pages and got to the predictable Covid related right wing swerve and all that, anything good happen after that or is it 2 years of rehashing a la the doobie threads

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

the yeti posted:

Ok friends I read the first 50 pages and got to the predictable Covid related right wing swerve and all that, anything good happen after that or is it 2 years of rehashing a la the doobie threads

there are slow periods when he is depressive, but I don't think he has ever gone more than a month without inventing and flaunting some new kind of stupidity

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

there are slow periods when he is depressive, but I don't think he has ever gone more than a month without inventing and flaunting some new kind of stupidity

Egeez 2: egeez boogaloo

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

the yeti posted:

the thread is good about being quiet when he's not doing something more insane than the last thing.

he always does something more insane than the last thing

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

the yeti posted:

decide for yourself

Frank Frank posted:

The time for Garf-grieving is over. Now it's time for NFTs because of course it is:

Matlack Radio posted:

"Pledge Can$ 500,000 for a VIP seat at the Garfing table at my wedding!"

#Staybrowsed, friends.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

dokmo posted:

decide for yourself

Yeah ok I’m convinced lmao

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

dokmo posted:

decide for yourself

I'd forgotten about the door thing why would you inflict this on me again

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
someone post the video of him smooching the garfield costume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs