Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

julian bashir is handsome and hes my friend

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

julian bashir is handsome and hes my friend

gently caress you lobster shirt

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

okay tbh i've only watched the first 1.5 seasons of voyager, but it seemed pretty tedious. I watched DS9 for the first time four years ago, and it picked up much sooner, and was consistently great after a certain point.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
put bashir in the miles obrien pain vortex to suffer for eternity.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
gonna post "AOCIA" cuz I'm a sick gently caress

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ALSO whi;le we're here EZRI DAX was the superior symbiont host. EXCEPT for the Trouble with Tribbles episode where Jadzia was in the vintage uniform WHICH WAS too sexy to believe. DO NOT probate me it was literally done intentionally by the producers, diector, wardrobe department, ETC. THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. its intentional and actually the desired outcome. case closed.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Smythe posted:

im gonna lock you in the holodeck with the alamo program running and turn off the safety protoco;s

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

rko posted:

it’s impossible to tell what degree of sincerity people are using about “Glenn’s right” in that thread, but I also legitimately think a lot of 30/40something people who post there are truly motivated by just having a place they can say the r word without getting in trouble for it

The Glenn thread has been gassed for like a month+ at this point lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Lib and let die posted:

glenn thread derangement syndrome

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

im gonna lock you in the holodeck with the alamo program running and turn off the safety protoco;s

im going to make love to the scottish or whatever sex ghost in the holodeck and theres ntohing you can do to stop me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Smythe posted:

im going to make love to the scottish or whatever sex ghost in the holodeck and theres ntohing you can do to stop me

this bitch has pon farr

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Smythe posted:

did the scottish sex ghost have an intimate relationship with your grandmother?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

this bitch has pon farr

man that was a stupid rear end plot line. jesus christ man what an embarrassment lmfao

speng31b
May 8, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

glenn thread derangement syndrome

gotta remind ourselves that cspam hates cspam better than anyone else can hate cspam

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

bev has the best insane lovers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jazerus posted:

did the scottish sex ghost have an intimate relationship with your grandmother?

yes bvut then she died in the war by falling out of a guard tower while fiending for ketracel-white

rko
Jul 12, 2017

Lib and let die posted:

isn’t it more of a moveable feast, now at the Virgil-less table of Bad Faith Brie?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crusty Nutsack posted:

bev has the best insane lovers

wasnt one of her boyfriends a literal Alien God who transcended the corporeal realm?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

typical CSPAM doomer talk, trying to imply that all politicians, regardless of party affiliation, are allied by class interests and have no real desires to improve the lives of non-wealthy Americans

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Smythe posted:

ALSO whi;le we're here EZRI DAX was the superior symbiont host. EXCEPT for the Trouble with Tribbles episode where Jadzia was in the vintage uniform WHICH WAS too sexy to believe. DO NOT probate me it was literally done intentionally by the producers, diector, wardrobe department, ETC. THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. its intentional and actually the desired outcome. case closed.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Smythe posted:

thoughts this was about the mod the sex ghost lmao

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nichael posted:

voyager is a bad show

*sheathes authentic gurkha kukri*

youre life is spared

for now

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

wasnt one of her boyfriends a literal Alien God who transcended the corporeal realm?

there was one where it was a parasite and then the man host died and the lover parasite went into a woman host. stupid bev was like nope, not even going to try being bi for you

bev really hosed up on that one

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

watching black sitcoms on upn, treasured childhood memories

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

that’s right

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

Let’s post some freakin succ fellas. This is from the democrats.org news section, and it is supposed to be a boast.

DNC Welcomes New Extreme MAGA House Republican Majority to 118th Congress with Mobile Billboard. JANUARY 3, 2023

the ad:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NRafKmYJ9uk

the republicans are really bad, i just wish the democrats could've done something about this instead of willfully ceding the gop countless seats in new york out of "fairness in redistricting" reasons. oh well, nothing you can do.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crusty Nutsack posted:

there was one where it was a parasite and then the man host died and the lover parasite went into a woman host. stupid bev was like nope, not even going to try being bi for you

bev really hosed up on that one

bev is a loving chud

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
while you were studying the phaser i was mastering martin, living single, and the wayans brothers, and now y9u ask me for help???

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dixon Chisholm posted:

alexandra ocampa cortez

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I watched each of the star trek series exactly once

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Smythe posted:

ALSO whi;le we're here EZRI DAX was the superior symbiont host

enormous red flag opinion imho

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dixon Chisholm posted:

while you were studying the phaser i was mastering martin, living single, and the wayans brothers, and now y9u ask me for help???

upn all star line up

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

typical CSPAM doomer talk, trying to imply that all politicians, regardless of party affiliation, are allied by class interests and have no real desires to improve the lives of non-wealthy Americans

doomer talk: saying that politicians who have voted against leftist causes will continue to vote against leftist causes because they have had no reason to change their minds other than that you want them to
not doomer talk: saying that working for a campaign challenging the third-worst Democratic senator in the primary is "no-hoper" and therefore immoral to even consider, and actually abuse of the candidate, whom for no particular reason I choose to assume you bullied into running so you could touch their butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

lol, usce:

STATLER: They caught the chuds who were taking down the power plants!

WALDORF: They did it to rob a place bc they're poor, not bc they're chuds.

STATLER: If they're poor they must be chuds, hahaha!

lmao

Excelzior posted:

please don't be like that one time Robert Picardo got told he was the only good thing about Voyager and it really hurt his feelings because he was friends with the rest of the cast

:3: